• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

That is Trae Jones.

I know Reddish has struggled, but I think the Lakers would be ecstatic to get him.
Hell no.

What can he do better than Ingram, Kuz?

He's redundant....unless they trade both the others.

I would rather pay Bullock to come back and trade that pick with young guys to bring back a borderline Allstar.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no.

What can he do better than Ingram, Kuz?

He's redundant....unless they trade both the others.

I would rather pay Bullock to come back and trade that pick with young guys to bring back a borderline Allstar.

I disagree.

I think they may trade young guys anyway.

But give me as many versatile wings as I can have. Reddish has a lot of upside.

They aren't redundant because Reddish isn't going to start and there are some lineups where all 3 could play at the same time.

Can I interest you in:

Lonzo, LeBron, Ingram, Kuzma, Reddish could be dangerous against small ball teams

LeBron, Ingram, Kuzma, Reddish + big could be good against big teams.

And if all else fails, there are a lot of people still high on Cam Reddish. He could be the difference maker in an AD deal if Boston or NY don't fully step up.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

I think they may trade young guys anyway.

But give me as many versatile wings as I can have. Reddish has a lot of upside.

They aren't redundant because Reddish isn't going to start and there are some lineups where all 3 could play at the same time.

Can I interest you in:

Lonzo, LeBron, Ingram, Kuzma, Reddish could be dangerous against small ball teams

LeBron, Ingram, Kuzma, Reddish + big could be good against big teams.

And if all else fails, there are a lot of people still high on Cam Reddish. He could be the difference maker in an AD deal if Boston or NY don't fully step up.
He can't shoot.

He's young and looks like he has some defensive potential.

But,....

HE CAN'T SHOOT!

Last I saw, that was the biggest Achilles heel for the Lakers outside of injury.

Kid looked great in High School and he is young enough to get better.

But, he shot sub 40% from the field mid range and he can be passive ass hell.

In the top 10, you want the guy to be a future rotation player, minimum..

I don't see him becoming the next KCP let alone working himself into a Derozan type of player.

You know who I see when I watch him?

Stanley Johnson.

He wouldn't be a top 10 talent in last years draft.

So, he's very lucky the fall off from the top 3 is so substantial that he is Damn near guaranteed to go in the lottery.

This article pretty much sums up my opinion of Reddish.

Reddish may be the prospect who has benefited most from the divisiveness over Barrett as a prospect. While everyone is debating whether Barrett is the next Wiggins, Reddish has floated along in the background — something he’s wont to do in game — with an incredibly uninspiring freshman campaign. If it weren’t for his high school priors and the occasional flash of skill, he probably wouldn’t be graded as a lottery pick.

Even when Reddish has found his way inside the 3-point line, he’s struggled. He finished the season shooting 39.4 percent on 2-pointers. That’s Malachi Richardson levels of bad. This is one more place the numbers don’t match perception with Reddish.

The 19-year-old’s performance was representative of many of the issues he’s struggled with all season. Down the stretch, Reddish lacked the assertiveness of his teammates, failing to find spots to contribute offensively. Even when he did shoot throughout the game, it was from distance. Reddish attempted zero shots in the paint against the Spartans.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nets catching the Bucks in rest mode. Gonna be interesting

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reddish shot terribly this year and appears to have no mid range game. I will give you that.

If he doesn't improve his shooting efficiency he could be a Malik Monk type bust.

But he has a great looking stroke and should develop into a good shooter with upside to be a great shooter.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reddish shot terribly this year and appears to have no mid range game. I will give you that.

If he doesn't improve his shooting efficiency he could be a Malik Monk type bust.

But he has a great looking stroke and should develop into a good shooter with upside to be a great shooter.

Don't think Reddish even shot 33 this year did he

From 3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In fairness, I am not very good at judging guys potential, so you very well might be correct.

I guess I'm judging him so harshly based on what he is right now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, I am not very good at judging guys potential, so you very well might be correct.

I guess I'm judging him so harshly based on what he is right now.

I look at his stroke and I look at his body and I see a special talent.

But why did he shoot so poorly this year?

Maybe he just went through an extended slump.

Maybe he has mental issues, either with confidence or something else that will prevent him from ever being a great shooter.

But he has the physical tools to be one

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think Reddish even shot 33 this year did he

From 3
33 % from 3.

35 % from the field.

SUMMARY
2018-19

G

PTS

TRB

AST

FG%

FG3%

FT%

eFG%

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn getting all the necessary breaks to make the playoffs.

Last week they got Boston without Kyrie and Horford now today they got the Bucks without Greek freak.

2 games they likely lose if those guys played.

All signs point to Wednesday being the last game in the career of D-Wade

Awful

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barkley thought he was the best player in the world.

You have to be irrationally confident to perform as well as Pierce did in the NBA.

It isn't true, but of course he believes that. And he should.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami only chance of still making the playoffs now requires them to beat Toronto or Philly and for Brooklyn to lose in Indy. If that doesn't happenthen they'll be eliminated before the final game in Brooklyn

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley thought he was the best player in the world.

You have to be irrationally confident to perform as well as Pierce did in the NBA.

It isn't true, but of course he believes that. And he should.

His reasoning is so trash.

He wouldn't have 5 or 6 rings if he played with shaq (not in his prime) and Lebron

Ridiculous statement

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And look like the champs of the last 4 and maybe 5 seasons.

Look back at the contract Curry was on and the obstacles he overcame. Again, his favorable contract allowed them to secure Durant and quality pieces to put together a dynasty. What other teams have continued to live in the lotto and in a couple of years, do the turnaround the Warriors have?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami only chance of still making the playoffs now requires them to beat Toronto or Philly and for Brooklyn to lose in Indy. If that doesn't happenthen they'll be eliminated before the final game in Brooklyn

This is the negative BS i talk about with most Heat writers. Dide never looks at my side which is Miami goes 1-1 and Brooklyn lose tomorrow in Indy

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a tough closing stretch and the Pistons get the Knicks, Grizzly and Charlotte. Gotta think Detroit gets at least one of those which means Miami would have to sweep their final three to pass them