• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really sad...just not for me. But I have to give a congrats to you and your team. You not only won't make the playoffs, you also won't get a top 12 pick. That takes skill lol BUT if you really keep losing you could end up sliding into the top 10

thanks for the phony congrats. but hey, there's a silver lining. at least all the clamoring dick-riders like yourself won't be gagging on LeClown's dick this playoffs yammering on about his "greatness"...:D

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the phony congrats. but hey, there's a silver lining. at least all the clamoring dick-riders like yourself won't be gagging on LeClown's dick this playoffs yammering on about his "greatness"...:D
so you've got that going for you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought I'd see a title here.....but as I told my son during the parade if the Browns just won the division the excitement would dwarf a Cavs' title here.

If the Browns win it all I would come back home & be @ that parade. There's no way I'd miss something like that. And for all the jokers out there if teams like the Saints & Bucs can turn their fortunes around why not my team?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Browns win it all I would come back home & be @ that parade. There's no way I'd miss something like that. And for all the jokers out there if teams like the Saints & Bucs can turn their fortunes around why not my team?
Can't say enough times how great it is to see or hear about the combine and the draft and not have to care about the QB talk.

why not us, indeed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I said a couple months ago that would be the exact narrative by Magic.....but he'd say it was the plan, not just not the end of the world.

You aren't kidding about the pressure. If the top FAs start going elsewhere and no AD? Yikes.

Other than saying, it's always been about next year, I doubt he'll say it was the plan. There are just too many quotes from him about making the playoffs.

They can actually tremendously improve the team without getting max level guys.

If they can't trade for AD and don't land any of the top guys, I'd like to see them target Vucevic as an FA and Beal via trade.

Vucevic is averaging 21 ppg, 12 rpg, 4 apg, shooting 39% from 3 and 53% overall. They could definitely use that right now.

Lebron, Ball, Vucevic, Beal and Ingram would be a nice starting lineup (assuming they didn't have to trade Ball or Ingram to get Beal).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. On the one hand, the whole point was to bring a title to Cleveland.

But, at the time, no one saw the Warriors as a dynasty or that they'd add KD to an already championship caliber team and even with no titles, 4 straight finals isn't nothing.

Completely agree. Damn solid comment for a fella that didn't even know the name of the strain he had.:D

Looking forward to going to my dispensary later in the week. Need some edibles & a beverage.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say enough times how great it is to see or hear about the combine and the draft and not have to care about the QB talk.

why not us, indeed.

I actually miss going up to Berea for training camp. You're correct about no QB talk. Been too long since we've said that about the Browns.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, if the Browns win the Super Bowl, I might go to that parade and I'm not a Browns fan or from Ohio (did go to Chillicothe for business a couple of times though).

I just loved watching those Brian Sipe Cardiac Kids teams and really wanted them to beat the Broncos in those 2 playoff games.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, if the Browns win the Super Bowl, I might go to that parade and I'm not a Browns fan or from Ohio (did go to Chillicothe for business a couple of times though).

I just loved watching those Brian Sipe Cardiac Kids teams and really wanted them to beat the Broncos in those 2 playoff games.

The Broncos actually beat them three times in the AFC championship.

Yea. I know. Total ownership.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude has played a ridiculous amount of playoff games i see no benefit to having him play another second this year.

There really isn't any.

Obviously, the Lakers can't shut him down until they are officially eliminated. Have to keep up appearances.

But yeah, once they are eliminated, his uniform should be removed from his locker and replaced with a really nice suit. Followed by a press release saying that his groin never fully healed, but he tried to "play through it" and now needs to heal so he can come back next year "fully activated".

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude has played a ridiculous amount of playoff games i see no benefit to having him play another second this year.

He does have alotta miles on him. Had to look this up but he's played in 239 playoff games. Nearly 3 full regular seasons.

The playoffs are a longshot. Why take any chances of aggravating the previous injury or getting injured again?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than saying, it's always been about next year, I doubt he'll say it was the plan. There are just too many quotes from him about making the playoffs.

They can actually tremendously improve the team without getting max level guys.

If they can't trade for AD and don't land any of the top guys, I'd like to see them target Vucevic as an FA and Beal via trade.

Vucevic is averaging 21 ppg, 12 rpg, 4 apg, shooting 39% from 3 and 53% overall. They could definitely use that right now.

Lebron, Ball, Vucevic, Beal and Ingram would be a nice starting lineup (assuming they didn't have to trade Ball or Ingram to get Beal).
Have heard you mention Vuc and Beal a number of times and I agree.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does have alotta miles on him. Had to look this up but he's played in 239 playoff games. Nearly 3 full regular seasons.

The playoffs are a longshot. Why take any chances of aggravating the previous injury or getting injured again?

Exactly. And prior to this season he only missed 23 games in four years despite all the angst over him sitting out games. That's basically one year of playoffs and he had three more like it.

He's getting up there best to give him a good six or seven months of rest and be ready for next year.