• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what, huh? Love over Klay?:pound:Please tell me this is a joke.
Welp this sounds like another person agrees with LAD. lol

@tlance & myself have suggest he start a poll to get to the truth....and this has been his response:
cricket.gif

*Flips coin to @Guns N Guitars

Last edited:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean as a whole, not just Ingram and Kuzma even though I don't think they are great defenders...they are decent. But by team efficiency, as a whole the Lakers are a middle of the road defensive team. Not too awful, they have improved some. Offensively they turn the ball over A LOT. Pretty common for a pretty young team

I would say Ingram is a better defender than Kuzma right now. Kuzma sometimes looks confused about what he's supposed to do on that end and Ingram's length can bother anyone's jumpshot. McGee's been getting torched as of late, and a big part of last night's win was Rondo suddenly remembering how to play now that he's back in the starting lineup.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp this sounds like another person agrees with LAD. lol

@tlance & myself have suggest he start a poll to get to the truth....and this has been his response:
View attachment 199365

Well I was agreeing w/ you until you referred to yourself in the 3rd person.:D So I've switched course. YOU'RE WRONG!

Let's argue.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Ingram is a better defender than Kuzma right now. Kuzma sometimes looks confused about what he's supposed to do on that end and Ingram's length can bother anyone's jumpshot. McGee's been getting torched as of late, and a big part of last night's win was Rondo suddenly remembering how to play now that he's back in the starting lineup.

That's exactly why when some were saying McGee is a great starting center for the price, it can be true, but he plays low minutes...so he is basically a bench player. He can play at a high level but not for starter minutes like a guy like TT. He is coming back from injury like Lebron and some other guys so maybe that is the reason.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was agreeing w/ you until you referred to yourself in the 3rd person.:D So I've switched course. YOU'RE WRONG!

Let's argue.
Way to spice up the board WAMU!! :heh:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly why when some were saying McGee is a great starting center for the price, it can be true, but he plays low minutes...so he is basically a bench player. He can play at a high level but not for starter minutes like a guy like TT. He is coming back from injury like Lebron and some other guys so maybe that is the reason.

I agree with you on McGee but my point in my own roundabout way was that Ingram and Kuzma haven't really been the problem, even if Kuzma could improve on the defensive end, it's been the other guys who haven't done their jobs consistently. KCP, Rondo, McGee, Stephenson. Ingram has been playing at a very high level since the trade deadline and Kuzma has played well since the break. Not sure what's going on with Chandler.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on McGee but my point in my own roundabout way was that Ingram and Kuzma haven't really been the problem, even if Kuzma could improve on the defensive end, it's been the other guys who haven't done their jobs consistently. KCP, Rondo, McGee, Stephenson. Ingram has been playing at a very high level since the trade deadline and Kuzma has played well since the break. Not sure what's going on with Chandler.
IMO Ingram should be playing like Randle plays. That would be very impactful for this Laker team.

In regards to McGee, that is what you get from him. He was the same way in GS which is why his playing time was limited here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Pot.

And I've admitted to my mistakes...but your differing opinion doesn't constitute me making a mistake.
My friend, you just quoted me and used it as some sort of "win". Then when I pulled something to refute your thoughts from the post of mine you quoted you just say "if you say so" instead of admitting your gaffe.

But I hope you never change

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, where's your post admitting you were wrong that everyone here would agree with you & rather pick Love over Klay???
Came early in the day.

said I should have said those with no preconceived agenda who know the game. I didn't so my mistake.

See how easy that is?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what, huh? Love over Klay?:pound:Please tell me this is a joke.
Only if you think it's foolish...But you go ahead and take the guy who can shoot, play a little D and nothing else over the 20-10 guy who can also hit 3s because those guys are so easy to find.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you think it's foolish...But you go ahead and take the guy who can shoot, play a little D and nothing else over the 20-10 guy who can also hit 3s because those guys are so easy to find.

You sure get upset whenever anyone disagrees w/ you. Which is simply hilarious. Seriously from the moment you stumbled upon this thread all you've done is tell everyone they're wrong.

And stop that 20/10 nonsense. Love only did that 3 times in his 11 year career.

10 outta 10 times- Klay over Love. Start a thread on the topic since you're seemingly the only 1 that would take Love over Klay.