• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually laugh as I read these comments wondering how far you'll go to avoid admitting you made a mistake.
Actually you're both like that. Y'all should make out.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would if I said Kyrie would have "a far greater impact".

You made a mistake. No big deal. I get not in you to just say, "my bad...didn't realize you said you'd take Curry over Kyrie."

How quickly we forget....
Maybe if you have already have Curry, sure, but if you don't then you are taking Kyrie over Klay and it's not close.

I suspect if they have an actual draft of the 2 teams and Cavs go first (off 2016 teams) the Cavs take Lebron, GS takes Curry and the Cavs take Kyrie. You really think they'd take Klay over Kyrie?

I guess you could say they might and figure GS wouldn't take Kyrie because they have Curry, but clearly Kyrie has a far greater impact. OTOH GS might take Kyrie to make sure the Cavs didn't get him.

Not only did you say Kyrie would have a far greater impact, you added the word "clearly" in front of that ridiculous statement.

#DayThreeOfDTAdmittingHesWrong
#GoingForTheMarathon
:dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not only did you say Kyrie would have a far greater impact, you added the word "clearly" in front of that ridiculous statement.

#GoingForTheMarathon

22te8q.gif

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually laugh as I read these comments wondering how far you'll go to avoid admitting you made a mistake.
Good for you, laughing helps one stay young at heart. No one has provided more help in that regard than you as of late.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#GoingForTheMarathon
Yes....a far greater impact than the person I was talking about - Klay Thompson.

Did you miss this part - Maybe if you already have Curry, sure, but if you don't then you are taking KYRIE OVER KLAY and it's not close.

Y
ou get I had Curry going BEFORE Kyrie in the draft but still think I thought Kyrie made a far bigger impact? I'm thinking that little girl in the pic could help you with your reading comp.

I'd offer odds of 35-1 you admit your gaffe. Think we'll get any takers?

I do love the comedy you provide, so please never change.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....a far greater impact than the person I was talking about - Klay Thompson.

Did you miss this part - Maybe if you already have Curry, sure, but if you don't then you are taking KYRIE OVER KLAY and it's not close.

Y
ou get I had Curry going BEFORE Kyrie in the draft but still think I thought Kyrie made a far bigger impact? I'm thinking that little girl in the pic could help you with your reading comp.

I'd offer odds of 35-1 you admit your gaffe. Think we'll get any takers?

I do love the comedy you provide, so please never change.
Sure....if you say so. lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure....if you say so. lol
It's directly from my comments that you quoted.

Seriously, the lengths you go to admit a mistake there must be some serious repercussions if you did. I have to know what it is.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sincerely,

The Pot

Made a couple mistakes in just the last couple days and owned up to them both. Guessing LAD's next will be the first.
LOL @ the Pot.

And I've admitted to my mistakes...but your differing opinion doesn't constitute me making a mistake.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's directly from my comments that you quoted.

Seriously, the lengths you go to admit a mistake there must be some serious repercussions if you did. I have to know what it is.
Speaking of which, where's your post admitting you were wrong that everyone here would agree with you & rather pick Love over Klay???

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As are you, and I think it would be more interesting if you two made out. :suds:
Actually I admit error quickly and easily. It's just so rare.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, where's your post admitting you were wrong that everyone here would agree with you & rather pick Love over Klay???

Wait, what, huh? Love over Klay?:pound:Please tell me this is a joke.