• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seemed more likely when the guys on the radio were talking about it. Thanks

The Knicks are almost certain to be a bottom 4 team. Even 5th is pretty unlikely as the Knicks are 8 games back from the Hawks.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he is a great player but the fit of the team around him has to be perfect for him to win...but we have never seen it so really it doesn't look like he is winning anything without Lebron. If they get bounced in the 1st, I guarantee he looks really hard at leaving, Nets, Knicks, Clip, maybe even the Lakers. Sign Kyrie and trade for Beal...not sure if the money lines up but LA needs to make moves. Ingram and Kuzma are improving but their defense sucks.
I thnk if they go down early my guess would be he goes to NY or Brooklyn.

But i't Kyrie, so who the hell knows?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that my argument when I said I'd take Curry over Kyrie?

I have barely been paying attention but didn't you say that if you replaced Kyrie with Curry the Warriors still would have beaten the Rockets?

Given that series went 7 and the Warriors had to come from behind to win the series, that claim would imply that Kyrie is as good or better than Curry.

If you wanted to argue that the Warriors would have beat the Cavs with Kyrie instead of Curry, I would be fine with that.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,805.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 1 game from 9th. They might be able to pass the Clippers but the Lakers won't go away and the Spurs have Pop. The Kings are almost done with this tough 6 game stretch but only have 1 win(and 4 close losses). Don't know if they can survive if Bagley is out even for a week or two.

We shall see.
I'm gonna remain optimistic on both, Bagley's MRI, and their chances of getting that 8th spot....mainly for a few friends of mine here in SF who happen to be long suffering Kings' fans...one of which has been a huge fan since their days in KC-Omaha before they moved to Sac.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have barely been paying attention but didn't you say that if you replaced Kyrie with Curry the Warriors still would have beaten the Rockets?

Given that series went 7 and the Warriors had to come from behind to win the series, that claim would imply that Kyrie is as good or better than Curry.

If you wanted to argue that the Warriors would have beat the Cavs with Kyrie instead of Curry, I would be fine with that.
Yes, I did make that claim. The series is a very small sample size if you were not aware. I do think Curry is better, but if they played them again with Kyrie my money would be on GS.

You are kind of trying to use the transitive property (yes, I get not the very definition) in sports here. I hope we all know it doesn't work.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see.
I'm gonna remain optimistic on both, Bagley's MRI, and their chances of getting that 8th spot....mainly for a few friends of mine here in SF who happen to be long suffering Kings' fans...one of which has been a huge fan since their days in KC-Omaha before they moved to Sac.
It's about time this long playoff drought ends, and what better season to end it during than one where they don't own their lottery pick. I need to get to at least one playoff game if they make it.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for it because I want to see a long drought end and they could be a fun team to watch.
84.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he is a great player but the fit of the team around him has to be perfect for him to win...but we have never seen it so really it doesn't look like he is winning anything without Lebron. If they get bounced in the 1st, I guarantee he looks really hard at leaving, Nets, Knicks, Clip, maybe even the Lakers. Sign Kyrie and trade for Beal...not sure if the money lines up but LA needs to make moves. Ingram and Kuzma are improving but their defense sucks.

I don't expect Kyrie to be a Celtic next year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is a cheater, not a rapeist.

Keep bringing that goofy 42% fg pct bitch up, make me laugh.

Dudes barely top 15 All time and you are top 0 worth my time, sit the fuck down.

Who shot only 42%? Not Kobe.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers defense with Rondo healthy this year was 6th in the league (through the first 46 games). Just sayin...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because a poll among people with preconceived notions who ignore logic and facts proves what, exactly?

I get many fans think Love is not that good and that's the point. They think 20-10 guys who can hit 3s grow on trees. If only he would rant and rave, accrue techs, kick guys in the nads as opposed to a quiet guy who is a team player.

Kevin Love hasn't averaged 20 ppg since he left Minny.