• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vintage playoff rondo, he had it in the bag.

Celtics played terribly in games 1 and 2 in the wake of Chyna Thomas' death. People who say the Bulls had it in the bag are horribly underestimating the impact of that tragedy on those games. Celtics were the better team, Rondo or no Rondo.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traded Butler and cut Rondo. Before Rondo got hurt they were going to beat the Celtics. I know competing for titles is a bit out there, but he knew he was at least on a competitive team. The hate from the heat fans make me laugh. Guy got them a few titles not only with his talent, but with his recruiting, while again, leaving money on the table to do so. Sure he got paid relative to what we make cleaning toilets, but for his profession he left money on there. That being said, I'm not a fan of these cats joining up together.

We don't hate Wade. We just don't want him back on our team.

The last time the 76ers were even a decent team was when MySpace was a thing. That makes me laugh.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Traded Butler and cut Rondo. Before Rondo got hurt they were going to beat the Celtics. I know competing for titles is a bit out there, but he knew he was at least on a competitive team. The hate from the heat fans make me laugh. Guy got them a few titles not only with his talent, but with his recruiting, while again, leaving money on the table to do so. Sure he got paid relative to what we make cleaning toilets, but for his profession he left money on there. That being said, I'm not a fan of these cats joining up together.

Show me a post from any Heat fan that says they hate, let alone dislikes Wade.

Big difference between those 2 words and need.
We don't NEED Wade.
He's no part of this teams future.
The players who bonded together to turn it around with a 30-11 second half last year earned the
right to see what they can do for a full season.
Wade here, could only disrupt that.
Let him play with James and the Cavs for a season and try to win another Finals together.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't hate Wade at all. He is still my favorite player but right is right and wrong is wrong. He should honestly keep his opinions about playing for a contending team to himself or at least until the buy out happens because he looks stupid. He chose to go to the Bulls who everyone knew would struggle to make the playoffs last year. He also chose to opt in to this contract so I just don't have time for the crying about wanting to play for a title contender. Did someone have a gun to his head and forced him to sign with a team who wasn't close to competing for a ship?

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me a post from any Heat fan that says they hate, let alone dislikes Wade.

Big difference between those 2 words and need.
We don't NEED Wade.
He's no part of this teams future.
The players who bonded together to turn it around with a 30-11 second half last year earned the
right to see what they can do for a full season.
Wade here, could only disrupt that.
Let him play with James and the Cavs for a season and try to win another Finals together.

upload_2017-9-10_10-52-5.png

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One dipshit burns a Wade jersey equates to the entire fanbase hating him. Your schtick as it relates to trying to paint Heat fans as simpleton douche bags is very apparent. Once again, a major failure though. At least Wiggy gives more effort.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One dipshit burns a Wade jersey equates to the entire fanbase hating him. Your schtick as it relates to trying to paint Heat fans as simpleton douche bags is very apparent. Once again, a major failure though. At least Wiggy gives more effort.

Reading comprehension is not his thing. Turnup was clearly talking about Heat fans who post here on SportsHoopla

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also left a ton of money on the table trying to make room for his super friends.

I don't begrudge Wade going after money now. I also think he is correct to want out. Financially, opting in was a no brainer. Since the Bulls traded Butler though, there is no reason to keep Wade. A buyout is mutually beneficial.
I have no quarrel with what he do. I just dont feel sorry for him

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension is not his thing. Turnup was clearly talking about Heat fans who post here on SportsHoopla

I wasn't really limiting to just us, here.
I know a ton of true Heat fans.
Nobody dislikes Wade.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't really limiting to just us, here.
I know a ton of true Heat fans.
Nobody dislikes Wade.

So I guess it was "bksbal89" who has a problem with reading comprehension.

Also -- interesting that that picture got Wiggy a compliment from Heat fans. That's rare.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also -- interesting that that picture got Wiggy a compliment from Heat fans. That's rare.

My post could have been taken either way.
I clarified.
Your post of the pic represents whom?
Heat fans have no ill feelings towards Wade.

As far as Wiggy, we treat him fairly.
Hes just usually full of shit.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was more of a slight towards you. That's where critical thinking comes into play.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao!

Enes Kanter was ready to bury the hatchet with Kevin Durant. Not everybody was ready for him to move on. Kanter appeared on the “Timeout with Taylor Rooks” podcast Friday and said that a mystery Thunder teammate was adamant that he not get too friendly with Durant during his offseason in New York City. The teammate – who Kanter refused to name – called Kanter prior to a pickup game Kanter played with Durant in New York.

“I’m not gonna tell who, but one of my teammates a couple weeks before that scrimmage game said, ‘If I see picture of you and KD’ – because he knows that KD lives in the same apartment as me – ‘don’t come back to OKC,’” Kanter

The hating is REAL!!!