• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ....wanna get on the fight?

Mexican Blake Griffin getting his ass whooped.

* Refuses to recall McGregor prediction *

3G Bitches!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ....wanna get on the fight?

Mexican Blake Griffin getting his ass whooped.

* Refuses to recall McGregor prediction *

3G Bitches!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

What a robbery. 118-110? Fuck that judge. GGG clearly won. 7 rounds to 5 or 8 to 4. No way in hell Canelo won that fight

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a robbery. 118-110? Fuck that judge. GGG clearly won. 7 rounds to 5 or 8 to 4. No way in hell Canelo won that fight

I read an article on that judge. This seems to be a consistent theme with this particular one. Boxing continues to be a joke.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article on that judge. This seems to be a consistent theme with this particular one. Boxing continues to be a joke.

Yep. These judges are too unpredictable. There is always one idiot. I had no issue with the other scorecards. Depending on how you saw the fight, I could see how you gave Canelo 6 rounds but that scorecard was a joke. I even sent a text to my brother after the fight and said GGG or a draw. I'm upset about the draw because of the way we got to the draw which was due to that stupid judge scoring the fight 118-110. Now if she scored it 114-114 and we had a majority draw then I guess I could live with that. I had it 7-5 GGG so I wouldn't kill someone if they saw one of the rounds that I had for GGG differently. But 10-2? Yeah she needs to go

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. These judges are too unpredictable. There is always one idiot. I had no issue with the other scorecards. Depending on how you saw the fight, I could see how you gave Canelo 6 rounds but that scorecard was a joke. I even sent a text to my brother after the fight and said GGG or a draw. I'm upset about the draw because of the way we got to the draw which was due to that stupid judge scoring the fight 118-110. Now if she scored it 114-114 and we had a majority draw then I guess I could live with that. I had it 7-5 GGG so I wouldn't kill someone if they saw one of the rounds that I had for GGG differently. But 10-2? Yeah she needs to go

Any sport relying on judges to choose the winner is inherently flawed. Sure, in most team sports refs influence game outcomes, but players still make the plays that determine the result. Judges can be biased or flat out corrupt.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unlike a certain respected Lakers poster, I'd love for Lebron to join the Lakers. I still wouldn't like him, but he'd at least be tolerable (felt the same way about Kobe).

The most important sentence in the article though is..."until he signs a contract, it's all speculation."

Unlike a certain far less respected Cavs fan though, I think there are a lot of reasons for Lebron to join the Lakers beyond his wife and businesses.

Lebron's legacy is of utmost importance to him. Currently, he is completely out of the GOAT conversation because even if he somehow manages to match MJ in rings...he'll still have at least 5 finals losses. Despite the protestations of a few on here...6-0 will always look better than 6-5.

However, Lebron can reinsert himself into the GOAT conversation and make a serious case for himself by doing something that MJ and no other all time great has done...lead 3 different teams to a title. Also, as the article says, if he does it while returning a storied franchise to it's former greatness would help even more.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike a certain respected Lakers poster, I'd love for Lebron to join the Lakers. I still wouldn't like him, but he'd at least be tolerable (felt the same way about Kobe).

The most important sentence in the article though is..."until he signs a contract, it's all speculation."

Unlike a certain far less respected Cavs fan though, I think there are a lot of reasons for Lebron to join the Lakers beyond his wife and businesses.

Lebron's legacy is of utmost importance to him. Currently, he is completely out of the GOAT conversation because even if he somehow manages to match MJ in rings...he'll still have at least 5 finals losses. Despite the protestations of a few on here...6-0 will always look better than 6-5.

However, Lebron can reinsert himself into the GOAT conversation and make a serious case for himself by doing something that MJ and no other all time great has done...lead 3 different teams to a title. Also, as the article says, if he does it while returning a storied franchise to it's former greatness would help even more.

If he's able to team up with George along with the young talent and take down the Warriors to get his 4th ring, then that would be a serious resume booster. Being the main guy on 3 different franchises that eventually won a title. That would be impressive. That's the thing a lot of people (media like Cowherd) mention. He's been to the Finals year after year in the East. He's going to have to beat the Warriors one way or another. Him making another Finals really doesn't mean dick anymore. He's already been 7 straight times, who cares if it becomes 8 or 9? At this point, it's about rings, not Finals visits.

Reactions: LAD

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I DESPISE Kobe.

But, when he flirted with the Clippers, I was ecstatic.

It's s about the name on the front of the Jersey, not the one on the back.

Shit, I don't particularly like Cp3.

But, I appreciated what he did for the Clippers.

Love me some @ChiefsLakers67 .

But, even having a version of LeBron that is a step slower than Prime is better than having 95% of the other players currently in the NBA.

SHIT, that number might actually be to low.

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is exhibit A thru Z of why some don't take women's opinions on sports seriously.

Stupid broad.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having our center getting rebounded by Curry. Can't relate.