• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley is garbage.....this guy is "on fire".....:pound:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember a couple of years ago when the Suns were looking to have an all point guard starting 5?

The Nuggets figure the problem with the Suns idea is that they just didn't have enough size.

So they are going with the all power forward starting 5.

and as all of us know, size IS important...

oh, i mean for baketball, too...:heh:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna have some struggles, like most rookies do.

His Dad's big mouth will have guys going at him the first few months.

That's why this is a good move, if it happens.

I would much rather have Hill than Rondo, if I'm the Lakers.

:10:CL stamp of approval...

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley is garbage.....this guy is "on fire".....:pound:
What has he done?

Tell me.

"Sign LeBron James"

Holy shit, thats crazy that the rest of the GMs in the league were too stupid to think of that.

Wade fell into his lap and LrBron chose to play with Wade.

Riley out a shit team around them and instead of winning 4 straight, they were lucky to scrape off 2.

And then when LeBron left, Riley butchered the remains.

I ask again. What has he done?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has he done?

Tell me.

"Sign LeBron James"

Holy shit, thats crazy that the rest of the GMs in the league were too stupid to think of that.

Wade fell into his lap and LrBron chose to play with Wade.

Riley out a shit team around them and instead of winning 4 straight, they were lucky to scrape off 2.

And then when LeBron left, Riley butchered the remains.

I ask again. What has he done?

so the '06 title shouldn't be on his resume...?

just asking...

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the '06 title shouldn't be on his resume...?

just asking...

Hey if you want to credit any of those titles to him doing anything special other than getting lucky then be my guest.

I never gave the Celtics GM any credit for the fact that Paul Pierce fell to them attempt overall either. I'm not going to give Pat Riley credit for the Pistons being stupid and drafting Darko Milicic and letting Dwyane Wade fall straight into Riley's lap.

Are we supposed to give him credit for the fact that Miami was wretched the year before and they had the fourth overall pick in the draft? I don't know that doesn't to me scream out great GM work. That screams out to me as right place right time.

And he put together a dogshit supporting cast for that Big 3 in Miami when they chose to come play together.

Dog

Shit

I think Pat Riley is an atrocious GM

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if you want to credit any of those titles to him doing anything special other than getting lucky then be my guest.

I never gave the Celtics GM any credit for the fact that Paul Pierce fell to them attempt overall either. I'm not going to give Pat Riley credit for the Pistons being stupid and drafting Darko Milicic and letting Dwyane Wade fall straight into Riley's lap.

Are we supposed to give him credit for the fact that Miami was wretched the year before and they had the fourth overall pick in the draft? I don't know that doesn't to me scream out great GM work. That screams out to me as right place right time.

And he put together a dogshit supporting cast for that Big 3 in Miami when they chose to come play together.

Dog

Shit

ok, guess the only thing i'm not understanding here is why SHOULDN'T he get any credit? if he get's "credit" for putting "dogshit" together, but "lucky" when the Heat succeed imo that's a little hypocritical...

just trying to understand where you're coming from here...

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, guess the only thing i'm not understanding here is why SHOULDN'T he get any credit? if he get's "credit" for putting "dogshit" together, but "lucky" when the Heat succeed imo that's a little hypocritical...

just trying to understand where you're coming from here...

What has he done. Thats my question.

I'll say again. I give him zero credit for Dwyane Wade falling into his lap due to the Piston stupidity and for LeBron James choosing to come here and play with him.

Pat Riley had nothing to do with LeBron James decision to come to Miami.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again other than the fact that Bosh, James and Wade all decided to play together regardless of who the general manager in Miami was. What did Riley do? Look at The supporting cast that he surrounded them with.

James Jones. Mike Miller. Juwan Howard. Udonis Haslem. Chris Anderson. Joel Anthony. Mike Bibby. Norris Cole.

Ray Allen and Mario Chalmers were the only worthy teammates those three ever had.

What has Riley really done in Miami?

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley hasn't done shit with the Lakers, Knicks, or Heat......

Hey if you can't answer the question then you might as well put words into the other person's mouth right?
TOTAL FREAKING BUM,

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dog

Shit

By your standards all GMs are terrible. They all ride great players to championships.