• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think that the Warriors have any intention of going after Lebron. But if they DID go after him, they would do so with the understanding that he changes their team.
Agreed

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

What you think about the " Costco Kyrie's" for $80 ?

nike-kyrie-flytrap-1.jpg

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they won the lottery not much chance that the Spurs could get any of those guys drafting as late as they could realistically drop to.
My bad....

In my head that sentence started with....

" I bet they'd win the draft lottery just like they did with Duncan "....

If memory serves me correctly, they were only a lottery team because their star player was injured.

Reactions: LAD

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad....

In my head that sentence started with....

" I bet they'd win the draft lottery just like they did with Duncan "....

If memory serves me correctly, they were only a lottery team because their star player was injured.

Ah gotcha. Doncic definitely seems like the ultimate Spurs player.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kawhi isn't planning on returning soon, then I'd rather the Spurs just lose a ton of their remaining games and slip to 11th or 12th if that's possible and get a good draft pick. I'm over this season, lol.

It's too late (and they are too good) to do another Tank for Duncan.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts....

Things don't go so for me, no matter how many times I try.

But, you hit #2 frequently.

Just hit the SIM button and enjoy....

2018 NBA Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon
I've been on tankathon too much over the past few months, but as a fan of the Kings it's a yearly tradition at this point. I just got Kings at #1 on my 2nd try and #2 3x in a row. Took forever but I finally got the Clippers at #1(the Pistons pick jumped to top 3 before this but it goes back to DET if they get that lucky).

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been on tankathon too much over the past few months, but as a fan of the Kings it's a yearly tradition at this point. I just got Kings at #1 on my 2nd try and #2 3x in a row. Took forever but I finally got the Clippers at #1(the Pistons pick jumped to top 3 before this but it goes back to DET if they get that lucky).
Really?

I have yet to get Clippers in the top 3.

The thing I find the most interesting is that they think every team outside of the Suns, Dallas would take Doncic #1.

Those two teams would take Ayton.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In that case I hate it. I have a few Kyrie's but that design isn't doing it for me. Maybe it will eventually rub off on me but not yet lol. One thing I give Kyrie for is his sneakers are sold at a very affordable price which is another reason I only buy his sneakers now. No more spending close to $200 for sneakers thanks to Kyrie

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case I hate it. I have a few Kyrie's but that design isn't doing it for me. Maybe it will eventually rub off on me but not yet lol. One thing I give Kyrie for is his sneakers are sold at a very affordable price which is another reason I only buy his sneakers now. No more spending close to $200 for sneakers thanks to Kyrie
Yeah, I was going to buy them for my nephew.

They look like bubblegums to me.

But, I thought maybe I was missing something...lol

What about this one?

kyrie-irving-nike-kyrie-budget-core-black-yellow-right-profile

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What about this one?

I like these. Much better than the other one

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already over the regular season and I'm fully locked on ping pong ball mode.

I love these amateur videographers on YouTube.

But, I don't think Embiid is a good comp for Ayton and Bagley to Garnett is terrible.

* isn't he closer to Bosh?*

Decent video otherwise for those who don't watch CBB and are curious about the top prospects.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What about this one?

Do those overpriced shoes cost less than $250? The price of some sneakers these days is insane.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

I have yet to get Clippers in the top 3.

The thing I find the most interesting is that they think every team outside of the Suns, Dallas would take Doncic #1.

Those two teams would take Ayton.
Took a while lol but they finally got in there. I'm not sure who the Kings pick at #1, with Vlade as GM maybe Doncic is the favorite.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already over the regular season and I'm fully locked on ping pong ball mode.

I love these amateur videographers on YouTube.

But, I don't think Embiid is a good comp for Ayton and Bagley to Garnett is terrible.

* isn't he closer to Bosh?*

Decent video otherwise for those who don't watch CBB and are curious about the top prospects.

I was looking at a mock draft yesterday with comparisons if every play reached their ceiling. They compared Ayton to David Robinson, Bagley to a super sized Wiggins, Trae Young as Steph obviously, Bamba as Gobert with more offense, and Donic as a taller Manu. I definitely don't see Bagley as KG.
NBA Mock Draft 2018: How the draft would shake out if every player reached his ceiling

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at a mock draft yesterday with comparisons if every play reached their ceiling. They compared Ayton to David Robinson, Bagley to a super sized Wiggins, Trae Young as Steph obviously, Bamba as Gobert with more offense, and Donic as a taller Manu. I definitely don't see Bagley as KG.

I hate it when CBB players are compared to all time greats or current great/good players. Shit Danny Ferry was supposed to be the next Larry Bird.:pound: Jimmer Fredette was gonna shoot his way to the HOF before he even played 1 NBA game.:scratch: Charles Shackleford was so great in college he called himself amphibious instead of ambidextrous.:doh: I just wanted to throw that last 1 in because it's funny as hell.

But this crazy shit happens all the time & in multiple sports. Anyone remember when N.D.'s Ron Powlus was gonna be the next Joe Montana?