• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep telling you I don't care but for some odd reason that's not good enough for you.

People keep telling you why they don't like Lebron, but for some odd reason, that's not good enough for you.

Everyone who doesn't like Lebron has stated why. Do you think there's some new information? Do you think everyone's lying about why they don't like him and you're going to keep asking until someone tells the truth?

Seriously...Why do you keep asking?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep telling you I don't care but for some odd reason that's not good enough for you. If you have ever paid attention (which @ times it seems that you don't) I have asked the same things to Heat fans in the past. Yet you're usually the 1st (and sometimes the only) to answer. Keep pretending I care for some reason. It just gives me another reason to keep asking the same silly questions for no reason @ all.

Why ask questions if you don't care what the answer is?
I think every Heat fan here has shared their opinion(s) on LeBron many times.
Everyone has stayed consistent.
With Wiggy gone, it's really not even much of a topic of discussion anymore.
I readily admit I never wanted him to win with the Cavs, and it's looking like we were ever so close to seeing that happen.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why you have the issues w/ him that you do? Also when LBJ joined your team did you have an issues when that happened? Or did your issues w/ him start the moment he left?

Now I really am not trying to start any shit right now or even be a smartass. These are just a few questions I have wanted to ask you.

A few of us noticed that his bull shit was starting to wear on the team in his last season with the Heat. Wasn't a fan with how he left Cleveland, but I was okay with it given that he was coming to Miami obviously. The way he left further showed me that he was a douche.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People keep telling you why they don't like Lebron, but for some odd reason, that's not good enough for you.

Everyone who doesn't like Lebron has stated why. Do you think there's some new information? Do you think everyone's lying about why they don't like him and you're going to keep asking until someone tells the truth?

I strongly dislike Lebron. I've stated why, and most of it revolves around how he screwed over the Heat.

But I'm at least unbiased. DJ put it out there last night that Lebron took off his jersey midway through the 4th. If he had did that, he would deserve to be blasted. But I wanted to see proof first. Someone who's got a biased opinion doesn't even look at facts first.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly dislike Lebron. I've stated why, and most of it revolves around how he screwed over the Heat.

But I'm at least unbiased. DJ put it out there last night that Lebron took off his jersey midway through the 4th. If he had did that, he would deserve to be blasted. But I wanted to see proof first. Someone who's got a biased opinion doesn't even look at facts first.

He also ignored our request to show where he got that BS from.

COWARD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you keep asking my I keep asking? I already answered you. Am I supposed to make something up to give you an answer you'll accept?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. No ones reasons have changed. I don't like him either. But I'd welcome him to the Lakers because it means being contenders again.

I'd hate all of the drama that came with him, just like I hated Kobe's drama. But I'd tolerate for the winning...just like Kobe's drama.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few of us noticed that his bull shit was starting to wear on the team in his last season with the Heat. Wasn't a fan with how he left Cleveland, but I was okay with it given that he was coming to Miami obviously. The way he left further showed me that he was a douche.

There's no question LeBron's a douche. And in his 15th year I doubt he'll change his ways.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James reaction to Lue possibly being fired sounds like a guy who is ready to bounce next summer.

:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. No ones reasons have changed. I don't like him either. But I'd welcome him to the Lakers because it means being contenders again.

I'd hate all of the drama that came with him, just like I hated Kobe's drama. But I'd tolerate for the winning...just like Kobe's drama.

If LeBron would go to L.A. next year I think Kobe's legacy would loom too large for his ego.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I supposed to make something up to give you an answer you'll accept?

Nope. Just need to explain why other peoples reasons for not liking him is so important to you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he should change his ways. He is who he is.

At the very least he should change his haircut. He ain't fooling anyone, that fella's going bald.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Just need to explain why other peoples reasons for not liking him is so important to you.

It was nothing more that a topic to talk about, it's not like people in the NBA threads aren't always talking about him anyway. But since it seems to be an issue I'll never bring it up again. There are plenty of other NBA related things to talk about.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron would go to L.A. next year I think Kobe's legacy would loom too larger for his ego.

I could see that.

On the other hand, I could also see him getting credit for restoring a storied franchise to contender status would be something his ego would love.

Like I said awhile back...trying to figure out what Lebron is going to do is like trying to herd cats. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that.

On the other hand, I could also see him getting credit for restoring a storied franchise to contender status would be something his ego would love.

Like I said awhile back...trying to figure out what Lebron is going to do is like trying to herd cats. lol

I'm not even sure LeBron knows where he's gonna be playing next year. But it wouldn't surprise me if he waits until the last possible minute to figure it out.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron said on social media he's been a N.E. Patriots fan for about 15 years now. He never really was a Cowboys fan.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they really need it tho? They're in win championship-now mode. Not relying on a potential 18-year old as their future.

I agree with centers are pretty much ineffective against the Warriors, but that's the thing. It's hard to see them winning in the Eastern Conference finals with this level of play.

That is just it.

Not sure management is willing to give up the pick unless LeBron extends his contract. Given the current state of affairs, I see no chance he will do that.

They should be in full blown win now mode to enhance their chances of keeping LeBron, but with every loss he is more likely to leave and the team is less likely to deal the pick. It is a real catch 22.

I am sure they could land a piece good enough to get them through the East. I am equally sure whoever they added wouldn't get them by GS.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that.

#Skillz

h49CF8F66

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron goes to another team next year (which I expect him to do) someone should create a gif of him jumping from ship to ship chasing championships. And each ship should have a Cavs, Heat & his next teams logo on it.