• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol who cares if you don't know the writer. You expect to know every single writer lol

What was so badly written about it? He simply pointed out a lot of facts
First of all, Lakers fans don't really think highly of ESPN to begin with because of their history of hatchet jobs on the Lakers over the years. I won't even go into their retarded and absolutely worthless power rankings. What was wrong with this is that the organization sent writers to Lithuania to cover LaVar Ball and his kids playing in a meaningless game when they haven't even played and won a division championship in college. Both of those kids are zeros in basketball right now and one of them is a thief that avoided jail in China. No other sports media sends out reporters to cover any parent of a NBA player - the only reason ESPN did this is because they knew Ball would live up to their expectation of slamming the Lakers organization which is what makes that a hatchet job

The reporter if he was being objective could have easily pointed out in the title of their article that Ball was on another rant or said something to indicate they did not agree with his opinion. The fact is, however they did agree because the day after they attacked Rick Carlisle and Van Gundy for defending Luke Walton. Personally - when I hear Stephen A Smith blowing off about how wrong these coaches are, I automatically know he is always wrong, but I digress and enough about that prick. The fact is that some of the reporters yesterday continued to ramble about how that Luke Walton has not done a good job and how obvious it is that the Lakers organization is deflecting because they don't want to admit that Luke Walton is not a good coach.

Now on the other hand, I went over to 570 AM - Fox, the former flagship station for the Lakers for over 30 years and they were behind the coaches and Luke Walton. I personally would welcome the Lakers return to FOX and dumping ESPN - they are a shitty organization

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pointed out lot of obvious facts

Well no he didn't point out the facts - He is another country on a power trip for his other boys with zero talent to date. The fact is that the Lakers have had a lot injuries and in the last two full games and haven't been healthy. In addition LaVar Ball is deflecting the issue concerning his son's inability to be a good and consistent shooter which is HIS FAULT FOR NOT TEACHING HIS SON THE BASIC MECHANICS OF GOOD SHOOTING. No one in the NBA shoots like Ball - that's because Ball has developed some bad mechanics and since papa was his teacher, it is papa's fault for not being a good teacher

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, Lakers fans don't really think highly of ESPN to begin with because of their history of hatchet jobs on the Lakers over the years. I won't even go into their retarded and absolutely worthless power rankings. What was wrong with this is that the organization sent writers to Lithuania to cover LaVar Ball and his kids playing in a meaningless game when they haven't even played and won a division championship in college. Both of those kids are zeros in basketball right now and one of them is a thief that avoided jail in China. No other sports media sends out reporters to cover any parent of a NBA player - the only reason ESPN did this is because they knew Ball would live up to their expectation of slamming the Lakers organization which is what makes that a hatchet job

The reporter if he was being objective could have easily pointed out in the title of their article that Ball was on another rant or said something to indicate they did not agree with his opinion. The fact is, however they did agree because the day after they attacked Rick Carlisle and Van Gundy for defending Luke Walton. Personally - when I hear Stephen A Smith blowing off about how wrong these coaches are, I automatically know he is always wrong, but I digress and enough about that prick. The fact is that some of the reporters yesterday continued to ramble about how that Luke Walton has not done a good job and how obvious it is that the Lakers organization is deflecting because they don't want to admit that Luke Walton is not a good coach.

Now on the other hand, I went over to 570 AM - Fox, the former flagship station for the Lakers for over 30 years and they were behind the coaches and Luke Walton. I personally would welcome the Lakers return to FOX and dumping ESPN - they are a shitty organization

Well no he didn't point out the facts - He is another country on a power trip for his other boys with zero talent to date. The fact is that the Lakers have had a lot injuries and in the last two full games and haven't been healthy. In addition LaVar Ball is deflecting the issue concerning his son's inability to be a good and consistent shooter which is HIS FAULT FOR NOT TEACHING HIS SON THE BASIC MECHANICS OF GOOD SHOOTING. No one in the NBA shoots like Ball - that's because Ball has developed some bad mechanics and since papa was his teacher, it is papa's fault for not being a good teacher

Wtf are you even responding to. Are you on crack?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Tyler Johnson or James Johnson in addition all our regular injuries (winslow, waiters, mcgruder, and white)....and oh yeah 2nd night of b2b

Indy should win comfortably

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, @bksballer89 , but I doubt any Lakers fans think highly of ESPN writers. They simply are not objective about the Lakers and never have been. As I said, they could have written it better, but what they did was as hatchet job - even Stephen A Smith pointed out that's what most people defending Luke Walton believe - But being employed for them is quite naturally not being objective about it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why don't you gauge the temperature in the room and get a fucking clue about whats being discussed before commenting.

Nobody is talking about Lavar.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no words....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Craig Sager & his wife are coming off as extremely shitty ppl.

Following this drama @Mecca ?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Craig Sager & his wife are coming off as extremely shitty ppl.

Following this drama @Mecca ?

I've read it and seen the statements from Craig's daughter. Shitty people indeed.

Saw someone write "Steph missed those half court shots at the all-star game on purpose. He knew what was up."

LOL.