• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is such a dope. He says he won’t try to convince George to stay in OKC. The only sales pitch he’ll use is winning a title...

Good luck with that, doofus.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After blowing out the Lakers George couldn’t stop praising LA while even subtly dissing OKC fans.

Meanwhile Westbrook is on his own planet, talking about winning titles to convince him to stay.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I've been dealing with this L.A. stuff for so long, it's easy to tunnel-vision it, block it all and throw the blinders and shades on," he said. "I'm a Thunder. I could care less of what speculation is, or what rumors are; I'm enjoying where I'm at right now, I'm enjoying this process, I'm enjoying growing with these guys in this locker room. I'm not worried or dealing with that until the summer's here.

"I'm fine where we're at, and I'm fine where I'm at."

How Paul George reshaped his game alongside OKC's MVP

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is such a dope. He says he won’t try to convince George to stay in OKC. The only sales pitch he’ll use is winning a title...

Good luck with that, doofus.

Convincing players to stay is so overrated.

If Wade couldn't convince james to stay then i doubt russ can convince george to stay in okc.

This works much more efficiently when a player never played on the team before.

I'm sure george know the positives & negatives of OKC already

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think 18-19 is what they had in mind for the ending stages of the process. I would think that if you're sucking on purpose for 4-5 years, the end game would be a top 2-3 seed in the east, at least.

It takes a while. The first year KD & Durant played together, they won something like 23 games. It almost always takes a player at least 3 years before they are ready to step up and be the leader for an NBA contender (Curry, Harden, Kyrie, Leonard, etc ... even Jordan).

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Paul George doesn't want to play alongside an elite guard like Terrance Ferguson for the next 5-6 years, idk if any situation will make him happy and he might just wanna retire.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you miss on getting Lebron and George/Boogie, isn't it worth it to do a deal like this in order to drop Deng?

Or, is keeping Randle at top dollar worth enduring Deng for a couple of more years?

That contract is horrific. Gonna have to part with assets to have it disappear completely.

The prevailing thought is if the Lakers packed in Julius Randell and a future first-round pick, the Mavericks might have the right combination of ending contracts to get the Lakers where they want to be next summer. League sources said there had been zero talks about a Deng deal with the Mavericks, but history has shown the Mavericks don’t have much issue trading within Conference. If the return is right for the Mavericks, they have in the past been open to helping another team shed cap money if it’s in their favor, which makes them a team to watch at the deadline.

NBA DAILY: Where Will The Bottom NBA Teams Go?

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown and Pop hugged after the game.....but no eye contact or looking at each other?

Relax, guys. You're not sucking each other's dick. Then you don't want to make eye contact or look each other in the face.....that'd be super gay.
And you know this how ?

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a weird way, I kind of want the Cavs to keep this skid going for awhile. I just don't want them to feel overly comfortable with the roster as is. They have the assets to make a deadline move that could improve their title odds significantly. Don't want them to pass up an opportunity just because things are going well at the moment.
WiggyRuss ?

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever time I see Mayfield's name I think of this....lol

th

Don't know about Rosen, long-term.

He's more NFL ready. But, upside is not that great.

He is pretty arrogant too.
Baker Manziel ???

Go Bulldogs !!!!!!!!!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semi O... LeBron stopper?

(Ok... no one stops LeBron... but you have to think the C's drafted Semi with the hope of slowing LeBron down in mind)

Yeah during the game Brad tried different people on Lebron to start thinking matchups. Semi easily is the best choice defensively. Big dude who moves fast...........but GMan, his O needs to be improved

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#5, 8 and 9 in the West for guards and #9 for forwards....

#6, 7 in the East guards...really?

DSu-4RRVwAAR1_E

DSu-5g_VoAAoUgT

Last edited: