• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Draft Thread:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I backed it up enough we all know that.

No....you 'think' that. What some writer puts on a website in a mock draft is in no way, shape or form the same as what the actual 49ers FO are planning to do. It's amazing that you either canNOT see the difference, or are simply too much of a coward to admit error.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....you 'think' that. What some writer puts on a website in a mock draft is in no way, shape or form the same as what the actual 49ers FO are planning to do. It's amazing that you either canNOT see the difference, or are simply too much of a coward to admit error.
Its called rumors. Its rumor season. Im not saying it will happen. U need to learn what the difference is.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its called rumors. Its rumor season. Im not saying it will happen. U need to learn what the difference is.

It's called bullshit. You made it up. You got called out on your stupidity. Not rumour...fact.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called bullshit. You made it up. You got called out on your stupidity. Not rumour...fact.
LOL no i didn't. Are u that blind. I posted 5-6 articles. Get a clue man. its getting old.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Roma its time to shut up because you just got smacked around.
JK little trash talking after that beating. LOL

definition of Rumor: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

Rumor season is here. Love it. Hopefully the front office does something and drafts well. Not a fan of trading up.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Roma its time to shut up because you just got smacked around.
JK little trash talking after that beating. LOL

definition of Rumor: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

Rumor season is here. Love it. Hopefully the front office does something and drafts well. Not a fan of trading up.

I hope we are not trading up. Unless we are worried about one team snatching Goff, there isn't a reason to

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we are not trading up. Unless we are worried about one team snatching Goff, there isn't a reason to
If they go QB I think both are equal. One way is if they really like 1 over the other then I guess u go get your guy I just don't want to mortgage our draft for one of them.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no i didn't. Are u that blind. I posted 5-6 articles. Get a clue man. its getting old.

AAAAAaaaagain:

Looks like it might be Wentz now. 49ers brass is falling in love with this kid. Willing to trade up to #1 pick. Keep an eye on this.

You posted nothing but mock drafts and guys spewing stupidity. That is >>>>>NOT<<<<< the same as you hearing the 49ers FO are willing to trade up to #1. You are beyond stupid.

Now, keep addressing me multiple times, facepalms and all, while factually FAILING to provide proof. No proof that Cleveland/Kaepernick/4th rounder and no proof that the 49ers THEMSELVES are willing to trade up to #1. None. Zero. Zilch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAAAAaaaagain:

You posted nothing but mock drafts and guys spewing stupidity. That is >>>>>NOT<<<<< the same as you hearing the 49ers FO are willing to trade up to #1. You are beyond stupid.

Now, keep addressing me multiple times, facepalms and all, while factually FAILING to provide proof. No proof that Cleveland/Kaepernick/4th rounder and no proof that the 49ers THEMSELVES are willing to trade up to #1. None. Zero. Zilch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes I said keep an eye on this. I never said it will happen. LOL Thanks for helping me out. Then I just posted articles and a video that talk about it. LOL

Keep reaching buddy.

Someone is Mad.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I said keep an eye on this. I never said it will happen. LOL Thanks for helping me out. Then I just posted articles and a video that talk about it. LOL

Keep reaching buddy.

Someone is Mad.

In no link that you provided states that the 49ers brass 'ARE willing to trade up to #1 to get Wentz' which was your moronic point to begin with. You posted mock drafts and what teams MAY have to do, to climb over Cleveland to get a QB. Yet here you are, STILL either too cowardly to admit error, or too stupid to know any better.

This is the whole Kaepernick/offensive line stupidity all over again......You are a complete embarrassment.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no link that you provided states that the 49ers brass 'ARE willing to trade up to #1 to get Wentz' which was your moronic point to begin with. You posted mock drafts and what teams MAY have to do, to climb over Cleveland to get a QB. Yet here you are, STILL either too cowardly to admit error, or too stupid to know any better.

This is the whole Kaepernick/offensive line stupidity all over again......You are a complete embarrassment.
Nope wrong again. No reason to beat a dead horse. I already posted many times about rumors(links and videos). Again no one said Front office is willing to do that trade but they like Wentz and moving up is an option. Will they do it I hope not. Im not a fan of giving away our 2nd rd just to move up 6 spots. We have too many holes to give away picks. Now if this was a case that he is almost a lock to be good then maybe but I still think this is an avg QB class. Not willing to sell the farm for 1 of these guys.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again no one said Front office is willing to do that trade.

Seriously.....are you like....7 years old? Are you mentally challenged? That is not a joke. Look.....AGAIN at what you said:

Looks like it might be Wentz now. 49ers brass is falling in love with this kid. Willing to trade up to #1 pick. Keep an eye on this.

This is beyond pathetic now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.....are you like....7 years old? Are you mentally challenged? That is not a joke. Look.....AGAIN at what you said:

This is beyond pathetic now.
I think we all know u have big issues. U made my point again. Yes 49ers Brass likes Wentz. They willing to maybe move up to #1. Again I said keep an eye out. As of now nothing yet. Thank god. I dont want that.

I never said they will do this trade or its close to being done. It was just another rumor by barrows(I think). It was like a week ago or maybe even 2 now.

U are flipping out over a rumor. U need to take your crazy pills. U need to chill out. Its rumor season. U try and bash me for 3 other rumors and I proved you wrong. Then you try and bash me on this and Boom you are wrong again. I dont know how many more links I have to post. LOL

1 last time.

THESE ARE RUMORS. NOTHING SET IN STONE. get a clue you clown.

no one is saying this crap will happen. U need to get over it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles looking at goff. We need to watch out for them.
What do you guys think the 49ers would do if both QBs are gone? Stanley, Lawson, Buckner?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game, set, match.
Yes u are starting to learn. Congrats. I been trying to help you. Now u see it.

Thank god. This took longer then I thought.

Roma I'm happy to see some one has seen the light. It only took 9 articles and a video but you got it and thats all that matters.

Lets Go 49ers.

Now we can move on.