• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Draft Thread:

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it might be Wentz now. 49ers brass is falling in love with this kid. Willing to trade up to #1 pick. Keep an eye on this.
I hope we don't move up. no need unless you really feel Wentz is that much better then I guess you go up and get your guy.

Maybe they offer Anthony Davis and the #7 pick plus something have a lot of comp picks in the mid to late rounds so trading one of our own wouldn't be the end of the world, plus the Front office already mailed in this year and probably next.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it might be Wentz now. 49ers brass is falling in love with this kid. Willing to trade up to #1 pick. Keep an eye on this.

OK....so now you believe that SF is willing to trade up to #1 for Carson Wentz. Now....I'm sure everybody is 'willing' to do it, but they realize that it might cost them entire drafts to do so. Do you actually have a link from anything credible stating as such - that this is something the Niners are exploring? I sure haven't read it.

Much like your 'Kaepernick for a 4th rounder agreement'....I think this is another that you just pulled out of your.....wherever.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To many holes trade back if any trade with #7!

If you are getting your franchise QB then I guess you do what you must but I've given up on the front office. I'll most likely be scratching my head after every move they make.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the O-line is bad with or without Beadles. We won't get a Pro Bowl line this season no matter what, thats the reality. Improved O-line yes, solid one...no.

So i'm saying with Beadles, he'll improve the line and help, because he's a proven vet but not so old. On top of that he isn't now and won't be later, placing pressure on our cap. If you think we'll get a solid O-line by drafting in round 1 and 2, you're not realistic.

Well you should expect to get a NFL caliber starter if you are taking an O-Lineman in the first or 2nd round. Now would that have made the O-Line solid with the one move probably not but if you take another in the 3rd round then perhaps the O-Line is at least solid with several other starters coming back and potentially AD. However it is highly unrealistic with Baalke drafting the talent to expect the team to get anyone good at any point in the draft so you are in fact right they won't draft their way out of a shitty O-Line until Baalke is gone.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK....so now you believe that SF is willing to trade up to #1 for Carson Wentz. Now....I'm sure everybody is 'willing' to do it, but they realize that it might cost them entire drafts to do so. Do you actually have a link from anything credible stating as such - that this is something the Niners are exploring? I sure haven't read it.

Much like your 'Kaepernick for a 4th rounder agreement'....I think this is another that you just pulled out of your.....wherever.
No I said look out for this. Its another rumor. Calm down. LOL

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I said look out for this. Its another rumor. Calm down. LOL

A rumour....which you alone are trying to ignite. And you of all people tell me that I should be paying more attention?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

some one is butt hurt for being wrong. No big deal man. Its just rumors. just letting us fans know whats going on. If you don't appreciate it then don't read it. Its that simple.
Matt barrows is the one with the info about Wentz and trading Kap to the Jets for wilkerson(I would love this trade). Hope this helps you sleep at night now. LOL

Its all rumors.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rumour....which you alone are trying to ignite. And you of all people tell me that I should be paying more attention?
no just posting info i see. Nothing big. Its rumor season get use to it if you are new to football.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers have 53 mill in cap space. most in the NFL at this time.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no just posting info i see. Nothing big. Its rumor season get use to it if you are new to football.

You're posting crap you made up. Or you're posting what some other dumbass just decided to spew to get him/herself some attention. You want to be a fool, be my guest....you're doing a great job at it.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're posting crap you made up. Or you're posting what some other dumbass just decided to spew to get him/herself some attention. You want to be a fool, be my guest....you're doing a great job at it.

I don't know that it's as much a rumor as something Matt Barrows cooked up as a solution to both teams problems one at QB and one with a D-Lineman they can't really afford. In this case I would say 49ers probably have to send something else on top of Kaepernick if they are getting Wilkerson in return who had 12 sacks last season I believe.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that it's as much a rumor as something Matt Barrows cooked up as a solution to both teams problems one at QB and one with a D-Lineman they can't really afford. In this case I would say 49ers probably have to send something else on top of Kaepernick if they are getting Wilkerson in return who had 12 sacks last season I believe.

I'm not talking about Barrows' idea of Wilkerson/Kaepernick + something else trade scenario. I'm specifically talking about purguy's ass-babble that the Niners are looking to trade up to #1 to get Wentz. Much like the 'Kaepernick for a 4th round deal done with Cleveland,' he simply refuses to back it up with something credible.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone can see that you are being a fool. its ok little guy everything will get better. Hang in there.
U are getting mad over rumors. LOL

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about Barrows' idea of Wilkerson/Kaepernick + something else trade scenario. I'm specifically talking about purguy's ass-babble that the Niners are looking to trade up to #1 to get Wentz. Much like the 'Kaepernick for a 4th round deal done with Cleveland,' he simply refuses to back it up with something credible.
I just did. LOL This kid is a lost soul.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do that trade in a heart beat. Wilkerson with Dial and Armstead. WOW

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this helps you little guy. Again its rumors and ideas. Don't get mad because u have no clue whats going on.
What would it take for the 49ers to get the top overall pick in the NFL Draft?
2016 NFL Mock Draft: The 49ers trade up, take Jared Goff with top pick

Get a grip: 49ers on hand for QB Carson Wentz’s pro day

Lots of reports out there.

Its that time of the year. What else is there to talk about. Again if you are new to football get use to it. This is how it is during this time of the year.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone can see that you are being a fool. its ok little guy everything will get better. Hang in there.
U are getting mad over rumors. LOL

Dumbass...this is your quote:

Do you NOT see the difference between a bunch of mock nonsense from sports sites, and what the actual front office will do? HAHAHAHAHA.

Now, fail to back up your claims, round up some more facepalms, and quote me multiple times like the frustrated, fraudulent fool that I have proven you to be.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass...this is your quote:

Do you NOT see the difference between a bunch of mock nonsense from sports sites, and what the actual front office will do? HAHAHAHAHA.

Now, fail to back up your claims, round up some more facepalms, and quote me multiple times like the frustrated, fraudulent fool that I have proven you to be.
I backed it up enough we all know that. U are the only one that hasn't. 49ers Like Wentz. Im saying just keep an eye on this. will anything happen who knows.

Its Rumor season man. Pay attention.