• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Draft Thread:

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Kap staying I see us going OT Stanley or Defensive player.

Sleeper pick MLB J. Smith. I can see Baalke taking a chance on him knowing this kid can be great.

Yea, Kap has requested a trade so QB needs to be at the top of the list again

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Kap has requested a trade so QB needs to be at the top of the list again

Maybe his agent was talking about is worthless chick? I mean...how are you going to be OK with dating a girl who you know for sure...you have an Eskimo brother...like no question...you both put it in on the same girl. I'd trade her for sure before I said no to 12mill. #yourrerich #uspoorpeepsdontgetit #waaaawaaaawaaaa

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are starting to see that Kap camp isn't the smartest. he has a coach that runs an offense that is perfect for him and he wants a trade. Makes no sense. If we trade him QB is #1 on our draft board.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are starting to see that Kap camp isn't the smartest. he has a coach that runs an offense that is perfect for him and he wants a trade. Makes no sense. If we trade him QB is #1 on our draft board.

The thing is this offense isn't perfect for him if it require accuracy

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe his agent was talking about is worthless chick? I mean...how are you going to be OK with dating a girl who you know for sure...you have an Eskimo brother...like no question...you both put it in on the same girl. I'd trade her for sure before I said no to 12mill. #yourrerich #uspoorpeepsdontgetit #waaaawaaaawaaaa

Kap loves these hoes man

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is this offense isn't perfect for him if it require accuracy
we agree to disagree. The style of offense is a good fit for kap. Will he succeed who knows.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
for ANY system, the QB needs passing skills first and foremost. Accuracy is at the top of "passing skills" list, and Kaep doesn't have enough of it. He DID exhibit some accuracy early on, and during short spurts, but he is far from consistent here. Timing is next on the list, and he's even worse in this category. So he doesn't fit Kelly's scheme for sure.

If you have to use 'running' to prop him up, you're already losing the argument.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you please elaborate on why you think he is a good fit?
Kelly Offense is suited for him. Quick reads and option to run. Kelly himself said its a good fit. I will listen to him over you. No offense. Yes Accuracy is important but I think with the quick reads it will help Kap fix those issues.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kelly Offense is suited for him. Quick reads and option to run. Kelly himself said its a good fit. I will listen to him over you. No offense. Yes Accuracy is important but I think with the quick reads it will help Kap fix those issues.

if you think back over the last two years, does Kaep read things quickly?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are right about the accuracy part and Kap not being consistent and an issue in Kelly's offense. A big Philly fan who knows Kelly's offense well (assuming the offense is similar) wrote in detail about Kelly's offense. While Kelly ran a quick offense, it is not sophisticated and does not really require much in the way of pre-snap reads. Kelly's offense has predetermined throws and simple reads. That part of it actually would be better suited to Kap.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but the last 2 years we havent had a good Oline. Gabbert had trouble with time and reads to.

Look im not saying Kap will do well. Im just saying there is a chance that Kelly and his offense can help Kap.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word is Baalke like Cook and they dont want to go QB in rd 1. Interesting.

Cook sucks. I do not want him.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word is Baalke like Cook and they dont want to go QB in rd 1. Interesting.

Cook sucks. I do not want him.

I am a michigan state fan and i am unsure about cook in the pros. I want goff, his pocket presence is far better and that just means baalke is going to draft another d-line man in the first round because he doesn't understand that your offense eventually needs to be able to score some points.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a michigan state fan and i am unsure about cook in the pros. I want goff, his pocket presence is far better and that just means baalke is going to draft another d-line man in the first round because he doesn't understand that your offense eventually needs to be able to score some points.

Yea, I am not really into Cook from what I've read about it. I would rather have Goff if he is available.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You are right about the accuracy part and Kap not being consistent and an issue in Kelly's offense. A big Philly fan who knows Kelly's offense well (assuming the offense is similar) wrote in detail about Kelly's offense. While Kelly ran a quick offense, it is not sophisticated and does not really require much in the way of pre-snap reads. Kelly's offense has predetermined throws and simple reads. That part of it actually would be better suited to Kap.

Yes, i read that Kelly's offense isn't sophisticated, and 'less' pre-snap reads. But when its time to throw that pass, you still need accuracy. Pre-determined or not, you still have to throw that ball to the receiver. Timing may or may not be less of a factor, but you still need some timing. You can't throw it late and allowing the defender to close.

Anyway, If "pre-determined throws and simple reads" is the case, then Gabbert can do it at 1/6 the cost. Then you use Kaep's cost on other players. Just to start off this season mind you, or for the entire season. Not a long term solution by any means.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the 49ers should draft Treadwell. Weak WR class and I don't know that Treadwell is that much of a difference to use a #7 pick on. If we would don't draft a QB with that pick, wouldn't mind drafting a pass rusher or cornerback if any of the top picks are elite at that position.