• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not a Warriors fan, March 19th is the next Warriors game worth watching

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley said exactly what I was thinking when Steph did that shimmy. "At some point that shimmy is going to get you knocked in the stands".

Would not be surprised to see someone take a cheap shot at Steph in the series if he does his showboating early in a series prior to the elimination game.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp....Warriors sweep that reg season series. I know, I know. season games mean nothing except that if the Dubs meet OKC they will have HCA. :dhd:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley said exactly what I was thinking when Steph did that shimmy. "At some point that shimmy is going to get you knocked in the stands".

Would not be surprised to see someone take a cheap shot at Steph in the series if he does his showboating early in a series prior to the elimination game.

:rolleyes2:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

C'mon Man!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only games I see GSW possibly losing for the rest of the season is the following:

3X vs Spurs (2 in San Antonio)
VS Boston
VS Clippers
@ Utah ( 2nd night of B2B)

That is 7 games. I'll say they lose 3 of those games and finish the season at 74-8

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why listen to Barkley when you could be listening to Kendrick's surprise album drop?

Also, Barkley is dumb. No team is gonna do that and have a player suspended for 10 games

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

C'mon Man!!!

Dude teams are not going to put up with it in the playoffs. Teams in the playoffs already dislike their opponents because they're facing them every other day for a week or two. Add on a player on the showboating. That is basically asking for someone on the opposing team to deliver a flagrant foul on Steph. I don't think Steph is stupid enough to do this showboating garbage until he knows a series is over. I can't see him being dumb enough to showboat in let's say game 2 of a series. It does rub teams the wrong way. It's no different than a baseball player for example admiring his HR ball in a playoff series. Next time up in the order that team is likely to take offense and move you off the plate or may hit the batter between the numbers to get the message across.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude teams are not going to put up with it in the playoffs. Teams in the playoffs already dislike their opponents because they're facing them every other day for a week or two. Add on a player on the showboating. That is basically asking for someone on the opposing team to deliver a flagrant foul on Steph. I don't think Steph is stupid enough to do this showboating garbage until he knows a series is over. I can't see him being dumb enough to showboat in let's say game 2 of a series. It does rub teams the wrong way. It's no different than a baseball player for example admiring his HR ball in a playoff series. Next time up in the order that team is likely to take offense and move you off the plate or may hit the batter between the numbers to get the message across.

Just stop.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why listen to Barkley when you could be listening to Kendrick's surprise album drop?

Also, Barkley is dumb. No team is gonna do that and have a player suspended for 10 games

I think he was exaggerating about knocking him into the stands part. He was basically saying it is going to lead to a team taking a flagrant on him which I agree with. I could see a team having a bench player deliver a flagrant 1 to get a message across. For example, are the Clippers really going to care much if Cole Aldrich hits Steph with a flagrant 1? Doubt it

I heard the Kendrick album is not as good as his last. Gotta check it out

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real fans enjoy how the Warriors play but apparently they're not allowed to celebrate according to Oscar the grouch!

I mean when you complain about others doing it to you.....I can see how it would rub teams the wrong way. There is also a difference between celebrating and showboating. That whole Shimmy garbage he does is showboating. A fist pump, chest bump with your teammates or or telling the crowd to get up after a 3 point play is celebrating which is completely fine but IMO the shimmy on the court is classless and showboating.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And so you think the answer is to try to hurt him? How about beat him with you know...basketball skills! You sound so ridiculous.

Didn't you just make a comment earlier when Miami Vice said he'd be happy if LBJ got hurt?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was exaggerating about knocking him into the stands part. He was basically saying it is going to lead to a team taking a flagrant on him which I agree with. I could see a team having a bench player deliver a flagrant 1 to get a message across. For example, are the Clippers really going to care much if Cole Aldrich hits Steph with a flagrant 1? Doubt it

I heard the Kendrick album is not as good as his last. Gotta check it out

That'd probably just piss him off and Steph would drop 70 on em

And I'm still trying to dig the album up. Scanning some comments, it appears its more a collection of tracks that got cut from Pimp than it is a new album

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean when you complain about others doing it to you.....I can see how it would rub teams the wrong way. There is also a difference between celebrating and showboating. That whole Shimmy garbage he does is showboating. A fist pump, chest bump with your teammates or or telling the crowd to get up after a 3 point play is celebrating which is completely fine but IMO the shimmy on the court is classless and showboating.
So now you're in charge of how a player is allowed to express their emotions?? Just go to bed already!!!!!!!!!!!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing worse than a grown man hating on another grown man.....SMH