• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to love the Browns as a kid.
They had so many close calls, but just couldn't get over the top.
Remind you of these current Cavs teams?

Yeah, I remember those Browns teams too. I always pulled for them in the playoffs. They were fun to watch. The difference between the Browns and the Cavs is that the Browns were actually likeable.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, you don't really have the ability to rustle anyone's jimmies. You're a troll (and not a really good one). We just slam your lame posts with facts, yet it's your little joke of a franchise that hasn't won shit. You talk about the Heat not being able to win it, but guess what? Your joke of a team has looked worse under Lue and won't beat the Spurs or Warriors. It's going to be great watching you flip over to the team that Kyrie is traded to in the offseason. Watching you cheer for the 76ers will be a riot.

k Heatles, you KNOW we'd never let him live THAT down...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wiggy would off himself is Irving somehow went to the Lakers or Heat. What team would he bandwagon jump to?

well...

if he DID try to jump onto the Heat's bandwagon I would imagine the real Heat fans in here would try to throw him off it head first...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's proven his greatness during his years in the NBA. Although I though he was a greasy jackass when he was the HC of Showtime.:nod: How much motor oil did he put in his hair back in the day?:noidea:

it's why we used to call him "Pat Slick" back in the day...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when does "effort" make you a better player?

Rob Sacre gives 110% every time he steps on the court for the Lakers. Does that make him the greatest center the Lakers ever had?

:L

"TT sucks in comparison to Hassan Whiteside, but dammit he gives 'better' effort"-WiggyRuss....:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's start with the fact that Riley and the Heat actually won a title without Lebron. Which is one more than the Cavs have won with him.

Then, you just get more wrong from there.

I think you may be a masochist. Someone who voluntarily gets kicked around and embarrasses themselves as much as you do, has to actually like it.
Well, let's start with the fact that Riley and the Heat actually won a title without Lebron. Which is one more than the Cavs have won with him.

Then, you just get more wrong from there.

I think you may be a masochist. Someone who voluntarily gets kicked around and embarrasses themselves as much as you do, has to actually like it.

used to always say this one...

ALWAYS getting his ass kicked, but ALWAYS wanting to fight. kinda like watching the town drunk...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat haven't done shit without Lebron. - Wiggy

Heat have had 17 winning seasons in the last 21 years (including an NBA title in '06, that didn't include *gasp* Lebron).

Cleveland has 21 winning seasons in their existence. 8 of them since Lebron was drafted.

But it's the Heat who haven't done shit without Lebron. :lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland has 21 winning seasons in their existence. 8 of them since Lebron was drafted.

But it's the Heat who haven't done shit without Lebron. :lol:
i just think its funny how upset you guys are about this. I make one single point about how Riley is going out a loser- and you guys get your panties in a bunch- start throwing personal insults, lol....i mean its hilarious....and the Heatles- i dont give a shit if a bunch of lightly educated nuts make fun of me on the internet-- i really dont- its just clear that when people start using personal insults- and start going awy from the point of the post- which OBVIOUSLY Trojan does in the post above- it means they REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. They are beat. its the oldest trick in the book- if you ave totally beaten fact wise - like Trojan and you guys are--- insult- and change the subject....i mean- its fine whatever --- but no one has- and no one can- refute my initial point- because its as 100% true now as when i said it the first time

Rileys ego is going to cost him the last few years of his career going out as a loser. The book is written on his career now. We are in the epilogue...

let me contemplate one of those passages/......

"After that loss the the Spurs- LeBron left Miami. Riley flew across country to beg him to stay to no avail. After that stretch in Miami Riley NEVER had any major success again. The Heat were 10th in the East the next season. The season after they won a first round series. The season after they lost in the first round. Pat Riley retired at the age of 73 and left the Heat a wreck with no draft picks and a lot of expensive veteran contracts for guys that were no longer in their prime. That rebuilding effort carries on to this very day."

:nono::thumb:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe [Cavs can win the title] unless the Thunder or Clippers somehow win the West

I keep seeing this. Not just from you, Bolts... a lot of people on here and elsewhere have said the same thing.

Makes no sense to me.

You are essentially saying that the Thunder and/or Clippers have a better chance of beating the Spurs AND the Warriors.... than the Cavs have of beating either the Spurs OR the Warriors???

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyway back to basketball that actually matters

"Regardless of what anybody else says of what we need and what we don't need and what we need to get better at -- us, internally, we know that we have to improve on a lot of things, but we've just got to handle business as professionals and continue to get better."

Irving was then asked if he meant that Cleveland was the team to beat in the East or in the entire league, over the likes of the Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs.

"I feel like we're the team to beat," Irving said. "I mean, honestly, it's open season until we get into the playoffs, so I have a lot more confidence than I think anyone realizes in our team and what's going on in our locker room."

Playing through an illness Thursday, Irving scored 10 points on 4-for-14 shooting and had three assists for the Cavs, who lead the Eastern Conference by 2½ games over the Toronto Raptors.

Nevertheless, James generally agreed with Irving's statement.

"I think we're all confident in our ability when we're playing at a high level," James said. "We want to continue to use the games to continue to get better as the postseason starts if we can and make a run at it."

He then said he has "no idea" why the Cavs, despite their strong record, have the reputation of a struggling team.

"One thing for me, I can control what I can control, and that's just how well our team prepares and goes out every night," James said. "I don't think there's been too much bad. I think people get caught up on what's going on on the outside, and I focus on what needs to be done inside the locker room.

"For me, I don't get caught up in it too much, because I don't listen to it or hear or watch it. I don't really watch any sports with the volume up. I think how you want to approach it and how you want to be perceived or whatever the case may be, but we've had a damn good season to this point, and we want to continue that."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs start later this month!

cant wait--- been waiting since last June for some revenge--- and a lot longer than that to beat the Heat in the playoffs! Hopefully Boston again as well....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs start later this month!

cant wait--- been waiting since last June for some revenge--- and a lot longer than that to beat the Heat in the playoffs! Hopefully Boston again as well....

You're so obsessed with beating a team the Cavs should beat in a series. It shows where your standards are

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so obsessed with beating a team the Cavs should beat in a series. It shows where your standards are
I want them to win a title- and now the playoffs are almost here. The Cavs lost in 6 games with half a roster. Its time for revenge. If they get to beat down the Heat and face the Celtics on the way- SO MUCH THE BETTER. It will be fun putting Spoelstra, Riley and the Heat outta the playoffs--- and plenty of fun to do the same to Ainge if the Celtics are good enough to face us. LIKE I said- I HOPE the HEat play the Cavs and dont choke in the first round.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want them to win a title- and now the playoffs are almost here. The Cavs lost in 6 games with half a roster. Its time for revenge. If they get to beat down the Heat and face the Celtics on the way- SO MUCH THE BETTER. It will be fun putting Spoelstra, Riley and the Heat outta the playoffs--- and plenty of fun to do the same to Ainge if the Celtics are good enough to face us. LIKE I said- I HOPE the HEat play the Cavs and dont choke in the first round.

Are you dumb? How is it a choke to lose to a team just as good as you with almost an identical record? Any team who loses the 3/6 and 4/5 match up will not be choking. They would have been defeated by a team just as good.

Learn the meaning of choke before using the word you dumb fuck

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's say the Heat finish 49-33 lose in the first round in 6 or 7 games to the 48-34 Hawks or Celtics......How in the world is that a choke?

Status
Not open for further replies.