• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know a true freaking mental midget when they refuse to read

ive said at least 3 times- Riley- hall of famer- great job-

going out a loser his last few years.

The Heat had one bad season last year and all of sudden he's a loser? They're going to end up with 47-49 wins and a top 4 seed in his conference.

Loser alright

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat haven't done shit without Lebron. - Wiggy

Heat have had 17 winning seasons in the last 21 years (including an NBA title in '06, that didn't include *gasp* Lebron).

Do the Cavs even have 17 winning seasons in their entire existence?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @trojanfan12 let's ignore Kobe first 17 seasons in the NBA and act like it never happened. Let's jusge Kobe's career based on the final 3 years......It's the cool thing to do these days

Yeah, apparently the only stats that count are during the last 2 seasons when Wiggy became a Cavs fan.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know a true freaking mental midget when they refuse to read

ive said at least 3 times- Riley- hall of famer- great job-

going out a loser his last few years.

Fan of a team with no titles says Riley is going out a loser

Then calls others mental midgets.

Literally can't make this shit up. :pound:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan of a team with no titles says Riley is going out a loser

Then calls others mental midgets.

Literally can't make this shit up. :pound:
he is. Pat Riley knew the day LEBron left that he would never again compete for a title. Its a fact. You guys can do all you want to try and distract from that fact- but the cold hard truth is - you know it- i know it- Riley knows- and everyone that suits up for the Heat knows it.

hes lost his fastball anyway...probably shouldve been put out to pasture already. -either that or the glue factory.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, Lebron went to the NBA Finals missing the 2nd & 3rd best player on his team and was within 1 shot of being up 3-0 in the series.

For some weird reason, his outside shooting is apparently getting worse. I don't understand that.

This is one of the reason NBA playoffs should be fun this year. The Cavs are expected to make the Finals & lose -- now will it happen ??? And if they do well (or suck) -- is it Lebron's fault ?

No, it's not his fault in the sense that his supporting cast can't get him over the top.

But, it is his fault because he pushed for some of these moves and the Cavs have to bow to his wishes because of his annual opt-out clause.

By Wiggyruss' own admission, Lebron left the Heat because Riley would not bow to his demands.

Gilbert is already a believer because Lebron has already left him at the alter once.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is. Pat Riley knew the day LEBron left that he would never again compete for a title. Its a fact. You guys can do all you want to try and distract from that fact- but the cold hard truth is - you know it- i know it- Riley knows- and everyone that suits up for the Heat knows it.

hes lost his fastball anyway...probably shouldve been put out to pasture already. -either that or the glue factory.

Well, he was able to pry away Joe Johnson from joining Lebron in Cleveland.

Heat could go the next 10 years without winning the title. I've seen my franchise always stay competitive and get a title here and there. It's part of being a fan, you stay with the high's and low's. Unlike your bandwagon ass who was a Thunder fan not too long ago.

Hell, most fans have claimed that within the next few years, no one's going to take out the Spurs or Warriors. The sad thing is, this will be the closest that the Cavs get to a title, and they stand no chance against either of the two teams I just named. You can try to spew your BS proclamations all you want. You're just a scared little bitch. Now go cry to @Mecca that everyone is being mean to you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Riley is going out a loser, what does that make Clevelands entire franchise?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its the truth. I mean- which one doesnt look like the other? lol

A. NBA Finals
B. NBa Champions
C. NBA Champions
D. NBA Finals
E. 10th in the East

hmmmmm.........lets see....which one doesnt match? Im going with choice E...what happened that year...did Riley leave? ohhh...no LEBRON left......wait what was the Heats record the year before LEBron got there? Oh they were 5th in the East...the year before that? They were DEAD LAST in the East.....hmmmm.....something is DIFFERENT the years LeBron was there....i just cant put my finger on it...lol

like I said

the second LeBron signed in Miami Riley knew he was going to the Finals and had a chance to win. The second LeBron left Pat Riley knew- that at the age of 70- his team would never again compete for a championship before he decides to ride off into the sunset. If LeBron stays? Who knows. I dont. Maybe they never win it again. Maybe they do. I just know- and so does Riley- KNOW they wont get close again before Riley hangs em up.

LeBron is gone this year but we still have a very decent chance to be the 3 seed, and that includes losing an all star/ max player for half the season.

There was no chance for the Heat to recover the summer James left, however since then they found and developed arguably the most dominant center in the league, got an elite PG, had an amazing draft last summer and just stole Johnson ( who James was dying to get).

And, your other posts about not catering to James are make believe.
If we 3 peat, James would have stayed with Riley doing nothing different.
James left because we lost, looked at the landscape and figured we'd continue to lose to the West.
Well, guess what?
His mind will be in the same place at this seasons end.
Where he'll be playing next season could very easily not be "The Land".

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca, please confirm so that @trojanfan12 knows I'm not bullshitting.

Yeah, it was a month or so back.

There was some name calling and he didn't appreciate it because he thought it was unprovoked.

So, I just mentioned to him that it wasn't him that took it to the mud that time. But, for years, I witnessed him calling LAD and others stupid , or worse, just for voicing a difference of opinion.

Glass houses and all that jazz.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did that? How did I miss it?

I'm not his keeper and he does not listen to me.:lol:

I hold ZERO sway with him.

But, I actually like him.

So, even if we disagree or take verbal jabs at each other, I see his worth as a poster.

He actually knows his shit and can carry a way above average conversation about most sports.

But, he cannot be objective about the CAVS, Heat or when he feels invalidated.

Maybe it's the Lawyer in him that isn't able to admit when he's wrong?

But, yeah.....

His posturing is getting old.

He can't possibly believe some of the shit that he says...lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hoping to God he stays healthy so the excuse train stops, BUT, talk about the kiss of death.
Maybe playing just half a season is what it will take for his body to hold up?

chances are against him EVER playing a full season considering his track record...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least the Indians and Browns have titles from like the 40's or 50's.

I used to love the Browns as a kid.
They had so many close calls, but just couldn't get over the top.
Remind you of these current Cavs teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.