• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's proven his greatness during his years in the NBA. Although I though he was a greasy jackass when he was the HC of Showtime.:nod: How much motor oil did he put in his hair back in the day?:noidea:

C'mon man, it was the 80's. We didn't have that super glue shit for hair like they have now. It was weak ass mousse, weak ass hair spray or motor oil. :lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man, it was the 80's. We didn't have that super glue shit for hair like they have now. It was weak ass mousse, weak ass hair spray or motor oil. :lol:

Very true. But that fella was a walking fire hazard. He could have burnt the Forum down!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's stupid, there's idiotic and then there's this shit, which is in a category unto itself:
tell me where it is wrong then

it sure is easy for you to generically say THIS IS WRONG...id LOVE to see you actually make a reasoned basketball argument based on actual facts- though- i cant imagine what those facts would be because what I wrote is 100% correct. I have plenty of respect for Pat Riley and his career- he is gonna go to the hall of fame. That in no way shape or form changes the fact that LeBron jumped ship and the last few years of his career are going to be the worst of his career in all likelihood. I guess we shall see though! Its whats great. Time will tell!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for proving my point. never fail to dissapoint ;)

Well, let's start with the fact that Riley and the Heat actually won a title without Lebron. Which is one more than the Cavs have won with him.

Then, you just get more wrong from there.

I think you may be a masochist. Someone who voluntarily gets kicked around and embarrasses themselves as much as you do, has to actually like it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's start with the fact that Riley and the Heat actually won a title without Lebron.

You know who doesn't get enough credit for Miami's '06 title? Jason Kapono.:nod:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's start with the fact that Riley and the Heat actually won a title without Lebron. Which is one more than the Cavs have won with him.

Then, you just get more wrong from there.

I think you may be a masochist. Someone who voluntarily gets kicked around and embarrasses themselves as much as you do, has to actually like it.
i agree Riley has won championships. I agree he is going to the hall of fame someday.

the part that you CONSISTENTLY ignore because you have absolutely ZERO retort and zero facts to back you up is the whole other part- the EXACT thing i am trying to say---- that because Riley had a huge ego- and wouldnt cater to LeBron- lebron left- and now the last few years of Rileys career as an executive he isnt gonna win a dog shitting thing. If you have facts or anything besides insulting me personally to refute what i siad- even your personal opinion--- i am ALL ears- trust me- im not holding my breath- because as i said- im 100% right about this point and no amount of trying to discredit me or insulting me can change that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree Riley has won championships. I agree he is going to the hall of fame someday.

the part that you CONSISTENTLY ignore because you have absolutely ZERO retort and zero facts to back you up is the whole other part- the EXACT thing i am trying to say---- that because Riley had a huge ego- and wouldnt cater to LeBron- lebron left- and now the last few years of Rileys career as an executive he isnt gonna win a dog shitting thing. If you have facts or anything besides insulting me personally to refute what i siad- even your personal opinion--- i am ALL ears- trust me- im not holding my breath- because as i said- im 100% right about this point and no amount of trying to discredit me or insulting me can change that.

So the last few years that Riley has left in the NBA is going to look like a failure because he refused to suck on lebrons ballsack?

Which means you're basically saying because Gilbert did the opposite, he's a winner?!?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the last few years that Riley has left in the NBA is going to look like a failure because he refused to suck on lebrons ballsack?

Which means you're basically saying because Gilbert did the opposite, he's a winner?!?
what i am basically saying is that Riley knew the second LeBron signed the Heat were gonna be in the Finals and the second LEBron left they were not going to go back to the Finals--- and he refused to give LeBron the type of control he wanted. Because of that refusal Pat Rileys best days are behind him and are never coming back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i am basically saying is that Riley knew the second LeBron signed the Heat were gonna be in the Finals and the second LEBron left they were not going to go back to the Finals--- and he refused to give LeBron the type of control he wanted. Because of that refusal Pat Rileys best days are behind him and are never coming back.

You're completely delusional if you think a single player should get any 'control' to the level lebron now has in Cleveland. Just because Gilbert is a spineless moron doesn't mean others should be too.

How many championships does Gilbert have?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The part that you consistently ignore is your "facts" are nothing more than you speculating and bloviating. You have zero facts to back up anything you claimed. You presented not a single fact.

Riley won a title with the Heat without Lebron. That is a fact.

You claimed that 99% of Riley's success in Miami was because of Lebron. That is not a fact. Without Bosh, D-Wade and Ray Allen (to name a few) Lebron has the same number of championships in Miami as he does in "The Land."

Another fact is that you said "his inability to swallow his pride and realize that 99% of the success for those 4 years in Miami came from LeBron, is - in my opinion coupled with Arisons cheapness and Wade and Bosh's advancing age- the primary reasons why LeBron skipped town."

See that bold part? The part where you said "in my opinion"? That means that absolutely nothing you stated was fact. It was merely your opinion. An opinion, by definition, is not a fact. So, you can sit here all day and claim you're 100% right. However, you have no facts to back it up.

Another fact is that Riley's not catering to Lebron still brought Miami 2 championships. How many championships have the Cavs won with Lebron carrying Dan Gilberts ball around in his back pocket?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if the Cavs don't win a Championship, guess who becomes the biggest loser?

Lebron.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part that you consistently ignore is your "facts" are nothing more than you speculating and bloviating. You have zero facts to back up anything you claimed. You presented not a single fact.

Riley won a title with the Heat without Lebron. That is a fact.

You claimed that 99% of Riley's success in Miami was because of Lebron. That is not a fact. Without Bosh, D-Wade and Ray Allen (to name a few) Lebron has the same number of championships in Miami as he does in "The Land."

Another fact is that you said "his inability to swallow his pride and realize that 99% of the success for those 4 years in Miami came from LeBron, is - in my opinion coupled with Arisons cheapness and Wade and Bosh's advancing age- the primary reasons why LeBron skipped town."

See that bold part? The part where you said "in my opinion"? That means that absolutely nothing you stated was fact. It was merely your opinion. An opinion, by definition, is not a fact. So, you can sit here all day and claim you're 100% right. However, you have no facts to back it up.

Another fact is that Riley's not catering to Lebron still brought Miami 2 championships. How many championships have the Cavs won with Lebron carrying Dan Gilberts ball around in his back pocket?

Feel like it is a perfect time to post this tweet again since 99% of Riley's success was due to Lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.