• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron going to opt out and go to Atlanta. They re-sign Horford and a lineup of Teague, Korver, Lebron, Millsap and Horford going to dominate the East.
dont forget Howard too- hes an Atlanta native...hes takin the vet min. to come off the bench....

gonna be a GREAT battle between the Heat with Wade, Bosh, Durant, Whiteside, Dragic, Joe Johnson and Winslow vs. LeBron, Dwight, Horford, Milsap, Korver, Teague.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont forget Howard too- hes an Atlanta native...hes takin the vet min. to come off the bench....

gonna be a GREAT battle between the Heat with Wade, Bosh, Durant, Whiteside, Dragic, Joe Johnson and Winslow vs. LeBron, Dwight, Horford, Milsap, Korver, Teague.

Where are your 76ers at in this scenario? Irving will be able to match them all by himself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are your 76ers at in this scenario? Irving will be able to match them all by himself.
lets just be real

according to a bunch of people who have turned out to be proven morons- LeBron was never coming back to Cleveland

last year- many of those same morons though Kevin Love leaving was a SURE thing to leave Cleveland. No WAY does he resign in Cleveland- and if he DOES stay by some miracle- itll only be on a 1 or 2 year deal

Kyrie?- So many morons/ people kept saying- Kyrie- gone as SOON as he can be....I tried to say- no restricted FA has ever turned down a max deal-- yet the BS continued- hes gone as soon as he can be...isntead? signs a max deal...

the common thread?- the morons keep on trying to get superstars to leave Cleveland hoping they come to their teams- but its not happening. They will be dissapointed just as they were last year and the year before.

it just comes with the territory of having super star players...other teams want these guys- and if there is the appearance of a chance- even if it is so unrealistic that its not even really worth mentioning-- people will gab about it.

The facts are unless some unforeseen and catostrophic happens- or a team makes the Cavs a grandfather offer- Love, Irving and LeBron will be all playing together for a long time.

As for the Heat? WHO knows who will be here next year. What we do know- is they dont have the payroll to bring back this exact same team....it will be worse next year- that much is undebatable. Its simple math.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets just be real

according to a bunch of people who have turned out to be proven morons- LeBron was never coming back to Cleveland

last year- many of those same morons though Kevin Love leaving was a SURE thing to leave Cleveland. No WAY does he resign in Cleveland- and if he DOES stay by some miracle- itll only be on a 1 or 2 year deal

Kyrie?- So many morons/ people kept saying- Kyrie- gone as SOON as he can be....I tried to say- no restricted FA has ever turned down a max deal-- yet the BS continued- hes gone as soon as he can be...isntead? signs a max deal...

the common thread?- the morons keep on trying to get superstars to leave Cleveland hoping they come to their teams- but its not happening. They will be dissapointed just as they were last year and the year before.

it just comes with the territory of having super star players...other teams want these guys- and if there is the appearance of a chance- even if it is so unrealistic that its not even really worth mentioning-- people will gab about it.

The facts are unless some unforeseen and catostrophic happens- or a team makes the Cavs a grandfather offer- Love, Irving and LeBron will be all playing together for a long time.

As for the Heat? WHO knows who will be here next year. What we do know- is they dont have the payroll to bring back this exact same team....it will be worse next year- that much is undebatable. Its simple math.

Speaking of which, who's better between Whiteside and Thompson? It's simple math, really.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, who's better between Whiteside and Thompson? It's simple math, really.
check my posts from that thread. The same stuff applies as it did months ago speaking about guys that are winning players. At first I thought Whiteside wouldnt screw up until the playoffs---- well- we know how that went. Before all is said and done this season Whiteside will embarrass himself and his franchise YET again. Thompson- will do the exact opposite- play hard- make you proud- and be a major part of a winning effort. I think TONIGHT- or was it Tuesday night?- he became the all time Cavs leader in consecutive games played. There are 3 guys on the Cavs you KNOW are going to give you everything on a nightly basis- LeBron- Delly- Tristan.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check my posts from that thread. The same stuff applies as it did months ago speaking about guys that are winning players. At first I thought Whiteside wouldnt screw up until the playoffs---- well- we know how that went. Before all is said and done this season Whiteside will embarrass himself and his franchise YET again. Thompson- will do the exact opposite- play hard- make you proud- and be a major part of a winning effort. I think TONIGHT- or was it Tuesday night?- he became the all time Cavs leader in consecutive games played. There are 3 guys on the Cavs you KNOW are going to give you everything on a nightly basis- LeBron- Delly- Tristan.

So who's better?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goodness-he's never going to admit defeat my friend!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting scenario - What if Wiggy became a Lakers fan. LAD would lose her shit.
my first reaction::hellno:
my second reaction::gaah:

my final reaction: :sadbron:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since when does "effort" make you a better player?

Rob Sacre gives 110% every time he steps on the court for the Lakers. Does that make him the greatest center the Lakers ever had?

:L

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 3 guys on the Cavs you KNOW are going to give you everything on a nightly basis- LeBron- Delly- Tristan.

And sadly for you that is only good enough for runner up A YEAR AGO.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when does "effort" make you a better player?

Rob Sacre gives 110% every time he steps on the court for the Lakers. Does that make him the greatest center the Lakers ever had?

:L

This makes sense now. A player should be considered a better player because player A gives more effort than player B. That explains why Wiggy sees the Cavs as a great team - because they're the epitome of the participation trophy. "Hey guys, we gave it our best effort. So what if we didn't win the title this year? We gave it our all and actually pushed it to 6 games. Good job, trophies all around" - Wiggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes sense now. A player should be considered a better player because player A gives more effort than player B. That explains why Wiggy sees the Cavs as a great team - because they're the epitome of the participation trophy. "Hey guys, we gave it our best effort. So what if we didn't win the title this year? We gave it our all and actually pushed it to 6 games. Good job, trophies all around" - Wiggy

"Losers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's stupid, there's idiotic and then there's this shit, which is in a category unto itself:

I didnt call Riley a loser- as i have said many times before- his inability to swallow his pride and realize that 99% of the success for those 4 years in Miami came from LeBron, is - in my opinion coupled with Arisons cheapness and Wade and Bosh's advancing age- the primary reasons why LeBron skipped town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.