• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offers super-homer opinions

laughingsmiley.gif

After saying repeatedly that you'd rather have Beasley over LeBron in Miami ya really shouldn't be saying anyone is a super-homer.

"fuck lebron"

-turnup

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely don't know the answer to this but why is Whiteside coming off the bench for the Heat rather than starting?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I genuinely don't know the answer to this but why is Whiteside coming off the bench for the Heat rather than starting?

Spo's trying to make a point to some of the Heat fans on this board... just cause you don't start doesn't mean you aren't worth a big contract. :D

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Putting Johnson in the starting lineup has really been working.

I think in the beginning, it might have been to work him back in after a minor injury because he went to the bench way before they signed Joe.

But, Heat fans would know better

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could u imagine trying to build a franchise with Russel and Whiteside as your cornerstones...lol.....it would make the Sacramento Kings, Cleveland Browns, Minnesota Timberwoles etc. etc. look like a cross between the New England Patriots and San Antonio Spurs.

Talk about having absolutely no chance of winning..

I know right? And like if a franchise gave Tristan Thompson $85 million, that would be a fucking riot. Oh, that actually happened.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right? And like if a franchise gave Tristan Thompson $85 million, that would be a fucking riot. Oh, that actually happened.

Hey which franchise gave Suh that crazy contract again?:scratch:

:trash:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey which franchise gave Suh that crazy contract again?:scratch:

:trash:

Oh, Dolphins are a fucking mess. Outside of the Browns, I cant think of a worse ran franchise in the NFL. Maybe the Jags, that's it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't have enough to win this Season, I'm not sure what they can realistically do to improve.

Short of guys taking David West deals, they are completely fucked with that payroll.

So, I totally agree with you because they are fucked as soon as Bron is on the other side of his prime. Kyrie and Love are not leading anyone to a title.

Ps. The Warriors are young and still improving and the Spurs have Kawhi and Aldridge as their centerpieces

You know, mecca. You're really fucking up Wiggy's day with these facts.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, Dolphins are a fucking mess. Outside of the Browns, I cant think of a worse ran franchise in the NFL. Maybe the Jags, that's it.

Speaking of the Cleveland Clowns I can't wait until The Draft to see how badly they fuck up that # 2 pick.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy still doesn't know that the actual GM of the Heat is Andy Elisburg. Riley is the President.

Dammit, bk. I was really hoping this was going to be a longer running joke. But yeah, it's always funny hearing Wiggy talk out of his ass about Riley, when it's Elisburg who's the actual GM.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should they have done that?

Bosh was not sick at that point.

Just because you have no faith in that roster doesn't mean it can't compete.

Like I said, by your logic, if the Healthy Cavs don't win this year, the Cavs should just blow it up.

Why have a Yankees payroll when you have no prayer of winning.

Who are the better building blocks of the future?

Curry/Thompson/Green, Kawhi/Aldridge or Kyrie/Love?

Hell, I'd take Lillard and McCollum over those hallow stat padders on your roster.

Lillard is the leading man and his team is going to the Postseason.

Kyrie won 34 games in a weak ass East.

So, the Cavs should just blow it up, right?

There is no chance they win this year.

Damn. That one hurt me. I can only imagine what Wiggy's feeling.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Cleveland Clowns I can't wait until The Draft to see how badly they fuck up that # 2 pick.

Well, we traded our #8 pick for Philly's #13 for a LB (Kiko Alonso) with knee issues and an overpaid CB in Byron Maxwell. I actually think Adam Gase may be a good coach. Tannebaum is just going to fuck him as it relates to acquiring talent with this roster.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt call Riley a loser- as i have said many times before- his inability to swallow his pride and realize that 99% of the success for those 4 years in Miami came from LeBron, is - in my opinion coupled with Arisons cheapness and Wade and Bosh's advancing age- the primary reasons why LeBron skipped town.

Riley of course will be a hall of famer some day--- but his twilight years are and will continue to be the worst among his long career- and that aint changing------ oh--- i forgot- Durant is coming to Miami- Whiteside will sign for a discount- the Heat will finagle an under the table handshake deal with Wade- and Bosh will be fine...lol....either that- OR- DWade and co. have played in their last Conference Finals and its all down hill from when Bron left.

Again, trying to criticize another team when your own pathetic team hasn't won shit aint exactly the best thing to be doing little fella!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we traded our #8 pick for Philly's #13 for a LB (Kiko Alonso) with knee issues and an overpaid CB in Byron Maxwell. I actually think Adam Gase may be a good coach. Tannebaum is just going to fuck him as it relates to acquiring talent with this roster.

I'm just waiting for the '16 season to end. Then that dumbfuck owner Jimmy Haslam can fire another HC & another GM.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, trying to criticize another team when your own pathetic team hasn't won shit aint exactly the best thing to be doing little fella!

Hey...what the fuck have the Mariners won huh?:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...what the fuck have the Mariners won huh?:D
there is a LOT of jimmy rustling going on....Heat fans really dont like to hear how Riley mortgaged their future so he could desperately try and satisfy his ego and get some pride back by trying to beat LeBron. - but it will be to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.