• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i think what i said above is true- Kyrie is getting frusterated because he doesnt know what his role will be on a night to night basis- because LeBron could be playing PF, SF, or just dominate the ball at the point.

I like the Cavs ability to be versatile and unpredictable- and with all the players they have with their different tools- from Dellys 3 pt shooting and D, to Frye's stretch big ability, to Shumperts D, to Mozgov's rebounding and rim protection, to Mo Williams shooting and ball bandling etc. etc.- allows the Cavs to play many different lineups and styles- as verastile as anyteam out there really- probably the most - and LeBron is obviously the most versatile player in the entire game.....

but i think it seriously frustrates Love and Irving not to know their roles on a nightly basis because LeBron feels like he wants to play PG tonight or PF tonight.

all though- like 2 weeks ago Lloyd is writing about how the Cavs go to play is the "13"- the 1-3 pick and roll with Kyrie and LeBron and how they play great on that- so who knows.

You have to learn to follow before you can lead.

Love and Kyrie were handed the keys to the castle when they played on Teams with no chance to contend.

They say "winning is all that matters " but cry about their roles?

Seems like they enjoyed being Lord of the flies more than playing meaningful games.

Love needs to grow some balls and Kyrie needs to read the job description of a pg.

The Cavs would be so much better with Chris Paul. He knows when to facilitate, to get everyone else involved and when to light up the scoreboard.

So, I get why Bron is the mindset that he needs to control the ball.

With that being said, Bron is doing the exact same thing Kobe did with Nash.

Difference being, Nash was a shell of himself while Kyrie is thriving.

Where are the Bron is a ballhog chants?

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i think what i said above is true- Kyrie is getting frusterated because he doesnt know what his role will be on a night to night basis- because LeBron could be playing PF, SF, or just dominate the ball at the point.

I like the Cavs ability to be versatile and unpredictable- and with all the players they have with their different tools- from Dellys 3 pt shooting and D, to Frye's stretch big ability, to Shumperts D, to Mozgov's rebounding and rim protection, to Mo Williams shooting and ball bandling etc. etc.- allows the Cavs to play many different lineups and styles- as verastile as anyteam out there really- probably the most - and LeBron is obviously the most versatile player in the entire game.....

but i think it seriously frustrates Love and Irving not to know their roles on a nightly basis because LeBron feels like he wants to play PG tonight or PF tonight.

all though- like 2 weeks ago Lloyd is writing about how the Cavs go to play is the "13"- the 1-3 pick and roll with Kyrie and LeBron and how they play great on that- so who knows.

Makes a lot of sense. Versatility is great, but not when no one on the team knows their role from game to game. When that happens, the versatility becomes confusion. As the unquestioned team leader, it's on Lebron to fix that by accepting and following Lue's system. At the same time though, Love and Kyrie have to understand that as the superstar player, it is sometimes to the teams benefit for Lebron to operate outside the system.

Phil used to say that with the triangle re: MJ and Kobe. He said they each had to learn when was the right time to operate outside the triangle and when they needed to stay in it and that he had to learn when to allow it and when to put a stop to it.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 and 3/4 seasons together and they don't know their roles? That's not a good sign.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs losing to the Kings at halftime? What the hell is going on?!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now the Cavs in control as expected.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"After review of the play, no flagrant foul. Kevin Love is just a bitch" -Refs.

Pretty sure that's what I heard?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings commentators on Kevin Love "He's been awful"

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stayed up for this? The Kings are a tease
They like to keep it close for a half, maybe even build up a double digit lead. Then in the 2nd half(3rd quarter especially), it all comes crumbling down. Same old story, and one that I'm sick of seeing.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it a 1pt game, you were right about them being a tease. False hope FTW!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be able to get a defensive rebound when the opponent is getting open 3's, 2 straight offensive rebounds leads to 4pt play.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings commentators on Kevin Love "He's been awful"

He was. He hasn't has as bad of year as has been advertised... but last night he was pretty bad.

But.... he hit the huge shot. Finally. The reaction of his 4 teammates on the floor when that went down showed a lot, I think.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give props to the Kings commentators. I only had one eye roll moment (when the 1 guy wanted a travel on LeBron after he got hockey checked by Acy) the whole game.

1 eye roll moment is very low for local commentators. Austin Carr averages about 1 eye roll moment per minute.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was. He hasn't has as bad of year as has been advertised... but last night he was pretty bad.

But.... he hit the huge shot. Finally. The reaction of his 4 teammates on the floor when that went down showed a lot, I think.
that 4 point play was cool! definitely a good feel-good moment last night...it looks like it loosened them up a little bit.

Tonight vs. the Lakers--- should be fun- want to watch Russell and Randle...

Status
Not open for further replies.