• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Off-Season Rumor

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He actually called the Spezza trade to Dallas and the Richards signing in Chicago so who knows.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He actually called the Spezza trade to Dallas and the Richards signing in Chicago so who knows.

no way, no way he goes 3 for 3 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLUZ5x69-tI]goon russians - YouTube[/ame]

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He seems to be hinting at something with Ottawa. Not much on their roster I'd be interested in. Zibanejad, Wiercioch, and their 1st next year is it and I doubt any of that would be available for what the Sharks are looking to trade.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He seems to be hinting at something with Ottawa. Not much on their roster I'd be interested in. Zibanejad, Wiercioch, and their 1st next year is it and I doubt any of that would be available for what the Sharks are looking to trade.

Karrlsson is the only one that interest me on that roster,its a black hole now that spezza is gone. I mean seriously Ryan,Michalek, and Turris are their best forwards no one on defense outside of Karrlson is worth a shit either

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Karrlsson is the only one that interest me on that roster,its a black hole now that spezza is gone. I mean seriously Ryan,Michalek, and Turris are their best forwards no one on defense outside of Karrlson is worth a shit either

Like I said, Weircioch is a great young dman and Zibanejad is a quality forward. I'd take either of them on the Sharks. Murray has had a hard on for Marleau for some time. If it is Marleau being moved the Sharks are probably looking at a prospect like Lazar and picks as the return instead of a young roster player.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wingels has been re-signed to a 3 year deal. No info on the amount yet.

Demers has filed for arbitration.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Power rankings just posted:

15 San Jose
Dropped 9
Last Week: 6 The Sharks added John Scott. Huh? So, after failing miserably in the playoffs, the Sharks add a player whose skills are so limited he'll never see the ice in a postseason game. A team in transition teeters toward chaos.

So at least we are not the only ones thinking that mgmt is just not getting it done...

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Power rankings just posted:

15 San Jose
Dropped 9
Last Week: 6 The Sharks added John Scott. Huh? So, after failing miserably in the playoffs, the Sharks add a player whose skills are so limited he'll never see the ice in a postseason game. A team in transition teeters toward chaos.

So at least we are not the only ones thinking that mgmt is just not getting it done...

Yahoo sports gave only 1 team an F so far on their offseason......yep, the Sharks.
There better be a lot more moves, especially after all the big talk about changes.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah all his talk of change, i personally wont be happy unless Thornton and a lesser extent Marleau is moved, 1 of the 2 has to go period. Or if they can turn Pavelski in to a top tier young dman id be ok with that too

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem lies in the NTC's. if Thornton and Marleau don't waive then it doesn't make a lot of sense to make other moves just to say you made moves. At that point Wilson would be stuck with trying to make another run with this roster.

I hope he does trade Thornton and/or Marleau. I think this team has run it's course and it's time change the way the Sharks play and they can't do that with Jumbo.

I also don't get the Scott signing.

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem lies in the NTC's. if Thornton and Marleau don't waive then it doesn't make a lot of sense to make other moves just to say you made moves. At that point Wilson would be stuck with trying to make another run with this roster.

I hope he does trade Thornton and/or Marleau. I think this team has run it's course and it's time change the way the Sharks play and they can't do that with Jumbo.

They just want to fight all game long. :yahoo:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
James Sheppard has been re-signed. 1 year at $1.3m.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Pretty much, a league built around speed and you keep a slow lumbering, albeit great passer who likes to sit on the half boards and not move his feet, no real chance for improvement there