• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NCAA FB Season / 2014 NFL draft

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He'll yes!! That's my guys. I had a feeling he would mesh well with Harbaugh. I wish we could get him in the 3rd, though. There is going to be a lot of talent in te 2nd round IMO.

I wish there were a way for only Niners fans to know who we look at, but I guess we get to see who other teams look at, too. And yes, looking at doesn't mean we'll like him after looking at him nor select him even if we did. But whatever round and whatever player our coaches want, I want them to be available, of course. Don't steal our developmental trade bait (or more, but I doubt it).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Mike Mayock is seriously dropping the ball on this draft. He said the best player in the draft is Khalil Mack (over Clowney), and he has Jarvis Landry tied for his 5th best receiver in the draft (ahead of Jordan Matthews & tied with Benjamin and ODB).

Wow.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's not secret my 2 favourite DL in this draft the Niners have a realistic chance of drafting are Stephon Tuitt and Dominique Easley. I listened to both of them being interviewed, and I have to say that Easley dominates Tuitt in terms of personality, confidence & enthusiasm. As far as personality goes, Easley is one of my favourite prospects I've ever noticed in college. I almost hope Tuitt goes in the first round so I won't be pissed if the Niners don't get him because Easley's personality could be such an asset to the team.

Tuitt
seems really passive. That's not necessarily a bad thing; it's just nota bonus. Both seem like very hard worker though.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't sleep, so I did a Niners' draft. This may be optimistic, but it's what I'd like to see happen:

*Trade 30 for late 2nd & a 1st in 2015
*Trade Titans' 3rd + Niners' 2nd for around 40th pick.
Trade late 2nd + Niners' 3rd + 6th & 7th for around pick 43 or so

40) Bradley Roby
43) Stephon Tuitt
56) Donte Moncrief
3rd round comp: Dominique Easley
4) Seantrel Henderson
5) EJ Gaines
7a) Ronald Powell
7b) Connor Shaw

Voilà! I would take this draft up to Vegas and elope with it.

You think EJ makes it the 5th?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You think EJ makes it the 5th?

I have no idea how low EJ goes. I don't think anyone will have a god guess until MizzU's pro' day.

He came in at 5'10 190 with shorter than average arms, and he was injured prior to the combine. So that didn't help him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Draft comparisons!

Trent Murphy: LaMarr Woodley. If Murphy falls to round 2 like Woodley NFL teams will regret it.

Stephon Tuitt: Greg Hardy. Tall, long arms, powerful & fast.

Bradley Roby: Adam (Pac Man) Jones. Not personality-wise.

Brandin Cooks: Desean Jackson.

Marqise Lee: Rich man's Mario Manningham.

Dominique Easley: Derek Wolfe

Ra'Shede Hageman: poor man's Kevin Williams.

Calvin Pryor: Donte Whitner

Any others?

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Draft comparisons!

Trent Murphy: LaMarr Woodley. If Murphy falls to round 2 like Woodley NFL teams will regret it.

Any others?

Per CBS sports.. Kevin Benjamin is comparable to Plaxico Burress

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally random comment.....I dreamed last night we have the 7th pick in the draft and we take Watkins. No details on how we got there or what we gave up. I've never dreamed about the draft or a football game in my life. Cue Twilight Zone music.......

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Draft comparisons!

Any others?

Kelvin Benjamin = Ladarius Green

Brandin Cooks = Kevin Curtis upgrade

Marqise Lee = Kendall Wright

Calvin Pryor = ...Sean Taylor

Odell Beckham = Emmanuel Sanders

Allen Robinson = Michael Crabtree/Keenan Allen

Lache Seastrunk = LeSean McCoy

Dri Archer = Tavon Austin

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Totally random comment.....I dreamed last night we have the 7th pick in the draft and we take Watkins. No details on how we got there or what we gave up. I've never dreamed about the draft or a football game in my life. Cue Twilight Zone music.......

Holy shit I had a dream the other night we moved up to 7 and drafted Clowney because he was still there... I too have never dreamt about the draft or football for that matter...:wtf2:

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Holy shit I had a dream the other night we moved up to 7 and drafted Clowney because he was still there... I too have never dreamt about the draft or football for that matter...:wtf2:

:scratch: And I had a dream that Anquan Boldin threw the game winning TD to Crabtree last night

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue.......

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dee Ford - DL - Tigers

Auburn edge rusher Dee Ford posted two forty times of 4.53 and 4.59 seconds at the school's Pro Day.

Ford also recorded a 35.5 inch vertical, 29 bench press reps, and a broad jump of 10 feet 4 inches. The edge rusher was kept out of the Combine workout due to a back issue that occurred in 2011. Many have stated that Ford is obsessed with working out, so it is a shame he could not show that athleticism in Indianapolis. Rotoworld's Josh Norris loves Ford's bend around the edge and his flashes of hand use against Texas A&M and Missouri.
Source: Auburn Football on Twitter

Mar 4 - 1:02 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jason Verrett - DB - Horned Frogs

Scouts Inc.'s Todd McShay compared TCU CB Jason Verrett to Antoine Winfield.

Verrett is a "little guy that plays bigger than many 6-foot CBs," McShay tweeted. "He just earholed Texas Tech TE J. Amaro!" Many will be down on Verrett because his 5'9/189 pound frame does not match the trend and infatuation with taller corners. Our own Josh Norris loves Verrett's timing and willingness to win at the catch point in contested situations.
Source: Todd McShay on Twitter

Mar 4 - 11:18 AM