• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Eagles Playbook

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(courtesy of deadspin)

original.jpg

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soul. You have to give props to Vick for playing well. I know you are not a fan, neither am I really. I'll eat my crow for this week.

Sure. I'm an eagles fan first and foremost -- so I can put aside my disdain for any one player in order to root for the team. I still wouldn't complain if he got hurt, though.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. I'm an eagles fan first and foremost -- so I can put aside my disdain for any one player in order to root for the team. I still wouldn't complain if he got hurt, though.

Yup Agree, but now that Vick is our QB, I really want him to play well and prove any doubters, such as myself, they he still has game. I don't see him playing a full season at this pace, not to mention he is going to get fucked up for not sliding or holding on the friggin football forever. I'll enjoy each game, but I will remind myself that this is a rebuild in process and adapting to a new scheme.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Agree, but now that Vick is our QB, I really want him to play well and prove any doubters, such as myself, they he still has game. I don't see him playing a full season at this pace, not to mention he is going to get fucked up for not sliding or holding on the friggin football forever. I'll enjoy each game, but I will remind myself that this is a rebuild in process and adapting to a new scheme.

The problem is, he never really had game. You have to at least have had something to prove that they still have it.