• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 CFB top Offenses and Defenses

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think FSU will disappoint again.

This. They had a future first round QB last year and still shit the bed. They have some great pieces and I think that Winston kid is good, but I have 0 faith in their coach.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean by "disappoint again"? They won the ACC and won the Orange Bowl. What is disappointing about that?

They haven't gone a season without losing to an unranked team in almost a decade, and they are head and shoulders above almost everyone in the ACC in terms of talent. We've been hearing for years about how they're supposed to be back in the national title picture yet they fail to get there every year because they fold to lesser competition every year.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised that he sees Nebraska as a Top Offensive unit but doesn't see any one unit on the Offense being highly rated.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't gone a season without losing to an unranked team in almost a decade, and they are head and shoulders above almost everyone in the ACC in terms of talent. We've been hearing for years about how they're supposed to be back in the national title picture yet they fail to get there every year because they fold to lesser competition every year.

I don't know where you are getting your info from but I haven't been hearing anything like that at all about FSU. I have been hearing preseason every year about Miami except I haven't heard it this year, thank God.

FSU is good but anyone who thinks they are NC capable at this point in time is just fooling themselves. Right now the ACC teams are a lot more concerned about beating our opponents in the Orange Bowl. The NC talk will have to come later as Clemson isn't ready for that kind of talk right now, either.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where you are getting your info from but I haven't been hearing anything like that at all about FSU. I have been hearing preseason every year about Miami except I haven't heard it this year, thank God.

FSU is good but anyone who thinks they are NC capable at this point in time is just fooling themselves. Right now the ACC teams are a lot more concerned about beating our opponents in the Orange Bowl. The NC talk will have to come later as Clemson isn't ready for that kind of talk right now, either.

You must not watch ESPN during the summertime leading up to the season.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not watch ESPN during the summertime leading up to the season.

No, I work two jobs so that don't leave much TV watching time. ESPN is going totally mad if they think FSU has a chance to win a NC this year. Please.

The ACC teams have a long, uphill road ahead before people should be talking about any of them having a shot at a NC. Heck, we need to turn the sorry BCS record around first at least.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU has to go on the road to face Clemson and Florida.

The rest of their schedule will be a cake walk......but I think they lose both of those games.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State is the team folks should be talking about as having a great chance at making the National Championship game.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are...

Well we all know 1 SEC team will be in no matter what.........

So if a bunch of people are talking about FSU having the best chance of making it.............then a bunch of people must not be talking about Ohio State.

I came to this here conclusion by process of eliminiminimination

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know 1 SEC team will be in no matter what.........

So if a bunch of people are talking about FSU having the best chance of making it.............then a bunch of people must not be talking about Ohio State.

I came to this here conclusion by process of eliminiminimination

I wouldn't say at all that an SEC team is in for sure. If you end the season with a 1-loss Bama but, say, an unbeaten Ohio State, unbeaten Oregon/Stanford, and unbeaten Louisville, the SEC will be left out. If OSU wasn't on a bowl ban, they would've been out last year.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say at all that an SEC team is in for sure. If you end the season with a 1-loss Bama but, say, an unbeaten Ohio State, unbeaten Oregon/Stanford, and unbeaten Louisville, the SEC will be left out. If OSU wasn't on a bowl ban, they would've been out last year.

Good point.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think a one loss Bama is in for sure over an undefeated Louisville and honestly probably in over an undefeated Ohio State too. Hey why not? I have zero issue with that. The SEC is brutal and OSU's schedule is a joke for an AQ team for the most part. Ohio State was undefeated and BCS projected #3 last year. They would have been left out and behind ND and the Tide for the NCG. Hell, even Oregon who didn't beat Stanford at home finished ranked ahead of them in the only poll they could be ranked in, the AP.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a one loss Bama is in for sure over an undefeated Louisville and honestly probably in over an undefeated Ohio State too. Hey why not? I have zero issue with that. The SEC is brutal and OSU's schedule is a joke for an AQ team for the most part. Ohio State was undefeated and BCS projected #3 last year. They would have been left out and behind ND and the Tide for the NCG. Hell, even Oregon who didn't beat Stanford at home finished ranked ahead of them in the only poll they could be ranked in, the AP.

I agree about Louisville, but since tOSU is ranked so high in preseason no way Bama would get in over them.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a one loss, SEC champion Alabama gets in over an undefeated Ohio State. JMO. It would be interesting to see it play out. Bama lost to Johnny Football last year and still would have gotten the nod over 12 and 0 Ohio State. Every expert backed that up. They would not have gotten in last year plain and simple. And even if they would have been eligible, I personally still feel like the Tide deserved the nod. And they proved it (again) with that 42 to 14 massacre of Notre Dame.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think an undefeated ND, PAC 12, or Big 12 team would get the nod over a "12 and 1" Bama, but that is pretty much it outside of maaaaybe like an undefeated Florida State. Again JMO.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a one loss, SEC champion Alabama gets in over an undefeated Ohio State. JMO. It would be interesting to see it play out. Bama lost to Johnny Football last year and still would have gotten the nod over 12 and 0 Ohio State. Every expert backed that up. They would not have gotten in last year plain and simple. And even if they would have been eligible, I personally still feel like the Tide deserved the nod. And they proved it (again) with that 42 to 14 massacre of Notre Dame.

Not this year. Alabama must go undefeated. The schedule is very weak. The only way that changes is if VT ends up being a top team and Auburn and Arkansas improve dramatically. Otherwise, no way in hell will a 1 loss Alabama make it.

I said elsewhere that the only game Alabama could lose was the A&M game last year, and that worked out. But this year all we really have is the A&M game and the LSU game.