• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 NFL Mock Drafts

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we can't land Blacmon, Floyd, Jeffery, Wright in the first. I would much rather wait in the 2nd round or even later to land the 2nd tier wrs in this class Broyles, Criner, Randle, D. Jones, Brian Quick.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can't land Blacmon, Floyd, Jeffery, Wright in the first. I would much rather wait in the 2nd round or even later to land the 2nd tier wrs in this class Broyles, Criner, Randle, D. Jones, Brian Quick.

Just not a Fueller fan eh?

Blackmon, i'm just ignoring that possibility since its far fetched to obtain him.

i dont know much of those guys you mention so in Bingo I trust.

No Sanu?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuller i feal should have a bigger impact given his talents. he almost seems to get lost in the action whenever i see him play. sanu seems like a poor mans crabtree.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I would much rather wait in the 2nd round or even later to land the 2nd tier wrs in this class Broyles, Criner, Randle, D. Jones, Brian Quick.

Never was a fan of Broyles even when people were saying he's a first rounder. Randle has some potential though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuller i feal should have a bigger impact given his talents. he almost seems to get lost in the action whenever i see him play. sanu seems like a poor mans crabtree.

Because he was severely underutilized. They were obsessed with making him run 10 yard outs.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always heard old scouts say to find a hidden gem in the wr pool you should always look to schools that had bad qb play, as well as schools that were run heavy. If these guys are productive at all it's because they can adjust to poorly thrown balls and take advantage of the chances they get. I'm very intrigued with Ruben Randle since he was productive in a run heavy offense that had very shaky qb play. I'll have my eye on him, Demarlo Belcher and Jordan White.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012 NFL Mock Draft: San Francisco 49ers Take Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech WR - SB Nation Bay Area

I'll tell you that Hill's big avg per catch every season is intriguing. I thought he would still be around in the 2nd, these cats have him mocked to us in the 1st. I can't say that I don't like the idea. I like his clips, as well as I like the pedigree of wr that comes out of GT.

Stephen Hill Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - ESPN

Stephen Hill Sick One-Handed Catch During 1st Quarter - UNC vs. GA Tech - YouTube

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Mock Drafts - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

I wouldn't mind either pick, though I think we should just bring back Morgan and Snyder for chemistry purposes. I like that Snyder can slide over to center in a pinch. At the same time though, I do think that Sanu would be a huge upgrade over Morgan, I think he makes us that much more dangerous.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In his mock draft published today, Mel Kiper has us taking Alshon Jeffrey with the 31st pick.

Not only did he get our pick # wrong, but there is no way alshon is there at the end of the 1st round.

I don't even know why I bother with Mel the douche.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That same link says this:

Name: *Rueben Randle
College: LSU Number: 2
Height: 6-3 Weight: 208
Position: WR Pos2:
Class/Draft Year: Jr/2012
40 Time: 4.57 40 Low: 4.48 40 High: 4.67
Projected Round: 2 Stock:
Rated number 6 out of 344 WR's 50 / 2743 TOTAL

He's 6'4. If not, he's closer than 6'4 than he is to being 6'2. I see him play and he towers over people.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his mock draft published today, Mel Kiper has us taking Alshon Jeffrey with the 31st pick.

Not only did he get our pick # wrong, but there is no way alshon is there at the end of the 1st round.

I don't even know why I bother with Mel the douche.

There is a good chance that Alshon will be there at our correct pick (32), he's really not as good as some of the others. I'd probably rather take 5 different wr's over him as of now. Things can change during the course of the draft process though, there might be 8 that I'd rather have.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jeffrey's size and potential... adds another element/dynamic to the offense that Edwards should've created.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jeffrey's size and potential... adds another element/dynamic to the offense that Edwards should've created.

Jeffery could be the next Boldin if he learns how to get separation. He already will never have good speed for a wr, but if he can't ever learn to create space then he'll never be able to get the ball. He might have the best hands in the draft, he has the best size, but he can't even seperate on a consistent basis from college cb's. That throws a huge red flag to me.