• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 NFL Mock Drafts

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this latest scenario I would love if we traded our 1st with the Eagles for their two 2nds. With our three 2nd round picks I'd love for us to go with Kelechi Osmele (rg), Ben Jones (c) and Jonathon Banks (fs). I think we need to let Goldson walk. With his probowl selection his price tag will be high and I don't think his coverage is worth it. I know he has 6 picks this season but it just reminds me of that great season Walt Harris had, then we all know what happened from then on.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing Jeffery by one pick would suck.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In this latest scenario I would love if we traded our 1st with the Eagles for their two 2nds. With our three 2nd round picks I'd love for us to go with Kelechi Osmele (rg), Ben Jones (c) and Jonathon Banks (fs). I think we need to let Goldson walk. With his probowl selection his price tag will be high and I don't think his coverage is worth it. I know he has 6 picks this season but it just reminds me of that great season Walt Harris had, then we all know what happened from then on.

trading one for two is ok if we get to say 28th, and there's a BUNCH of prospects we consider 'even'? plus, we don't have an obviously dire need at one spot, so more players would be ok round 2.

or......maybe....MAYBE consider trading our 1st into the 2013 draft? if we feel no one left is worth a 1st rounder, we might trade to a "weak" team moving up from round 2?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
...In fact I like Wright better than Jeffery. Your boy Fuller could be a good one too; reminds me of Kenny Britt & Jonathan Baldwin (the fastest of the Baldwin brothers).

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a WR with a big catching radius. One big enough that even Alex Smith could trust chucking the ball to. Fuller could be that guy. Sign Meachem as a true deep threat with hands and boom.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Interesting 2nd rounders in that mock:

Brandon Thompson. Why is he in the 2nd round? That'd be a steal.

Stephon Gilmore is pretty low.

Ta'amu looks like good value.

I like Vinny Curry more than Brandon Jenkins, and Jenkins is mocked higher.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
he'd learn under one of the best offensive minds in the league...

That's true. He did get reasonably good production out of Rex Grossman. And Bruce Allen in the front office helps as long as Snyder keeps his mits off.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think harrison smith, who was on walters mock to us in the 4th, would be able to step in for goldson from day 1.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think harrison smith, who was on walters mock to us in the 4th, would be able to step in for goldson from day 1.

I only seen him in one game and looked more like a ss to me. He didn't look like he was athletic enough to be a fs in the nfl. The thing I like about Banks is that he was very productive as a fs until he was switched to cb, where he continued his production. He has great size, great athletic ability, great coverage skills to stick with rb's, te's or wr's. He can tackle and lay the big hit. I'd love to have him at fs.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smith isn't athletic but he has good instincts and he makes plays all over the place. goldson has better range but his instincts aren't as good. he's out of position way too much plus he always goes for those big shots.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smith isn't athletic but he has good instincts and he makes plays all over the place. goldson has better range but his instincts aren't as good. he's out of position way too much plus he always goes for those big shots.

You know, I just seen that Banks is going back to school.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would the Rams go Richardson there? Idk... tough call.

I actually like Rg3 to Redskins if not Colts. I think he can definitely make a huge impact on a limited offense that is the redskins. Just needs a WR that can play.

Devon Still that high?

Boo Dallas!

Rather have Sanu than Wright... but I rather have Jeffrey/Fueller over Sanu ATM.

calison3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would be happy if we brought Goldson back this year. I think he is by far our best safety. I would rather resign him and look to fill other spots.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be happy if we brought Goldson back this year. I think he is by far our best safety. I would rather resign him and look to fill other spots.

I think we should use the tag on him, then go olb (maybe Curry if no Ingram) in the first.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We need a WR with a big catching radius. One big enough that even Alex Smith could trust chucking the ball to. Fuller could be that guy. Sign Meachem as a true deep threat with hands and boom.

Vincent Jackson

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jeffrey or Fueller are WRs I would luv to get if we were to looking to go WR....

Those are big body receivers. Jeffery is way better than Fuller. Criner and Ruben Randle are better than Fuller too.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you guys be more willing to let walk Goldson or Brooks?