• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 College Football / 2013 NFL Draft

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NYG taking Teo... hmmm IDK about that...

Bingo is Gil Brandt?????

Ha. I'm not that old. He's really off and on at times with his projections. For instance, Patterson will go in the first. I don't think he included him in his mock.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. I'm not that old. He's really off and on at times with his projections. For instance, Patterson will go in the first. I don't think he included him in his mock.

Yea, dont recall Patterson in there myself.

Loechel at 1? idk... Unless Reid plans of bringing in a vet QB(Alex?) I would THINK KC goes with Geno whether its the right move or not.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea, dont recall Patterson in there myself.

Loechel at 1? idk... Unless Reid plans of bringing in a vet QB(Alex?) I would THINK KC goes with Geno whether its the right move or not.

The Chiefs will end up having two first round picks in April. I don't think it's a far fetched scenario - they could very well end up selecting an OT with their #1 overall pick. They could possibly trade the 33rd overall pick and a 2014 first round pick to move up to draft a QB (whoever they identify as a potential franchise player at that position).

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs will end up having two first round picks in April. I don't think it's a far fetched scenario - they could very well end up selecting an OT with their #1 overall pick. They could possibly trade the 33rd overall pick and a 2014 first round pick to move up to draft a QB (whoever they identify as a potential franchise player at that position).

Not sure if there is a franchise QB? maybe move up for Glennon? from NC State?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure if there is a franchise QB? maybe move up for Glennon? from NC State?

That's exactly what they should do. I think Glennon has the tools to be a good player in the league in the right system. He needs a line like ours for him to excel, he is not the most athletic guy so a person like Luke Joeckel would serve him well. If not Glennon than Wilson could suffice.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

This mock:

ronburgundy.png

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo that mock! Run the pick in for CeePee.

Yeah, I am really looking forward to checking CP out during the combine process. His highlights are enough to make me say that I'd be heated if we let him get past us. He would feel the need of explosive deep threat, explosive pr man, explosive play maker.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was in the gym earlier and noticed on one of the monitors that the prospect challenge obstacle course [thingamahjig] was going on, but due to the fact there's one more 49er game to be played, I didn't realize it was scheduled this early into the scouting process. Arm-chair GM Life begins in the next 4 Hours, unless there's an unfortunately O/T or drag of commercials that impede the game from ending.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was in the gym earlier and noticed on one of the monitors that the prospect challenge obstacle course [thingamahjig] was going on, but due to the fact there's one more 49er game to be played, I didn't realize it was scheduled this early into the scouting process. Arm-chair GM Life begins in the next 4 Hours, unless there's an unfortunately O/T or drag of commercials that impede the game from ending.

How about a power outage? :clock:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck I forgot to DVR that. Patterson was participating.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Here's my still-way-too-early top whatever in terms of who I would want to play for the 49ers in this draft. Similar to a big-board, but not quite the same.

1. Chance Warmack
2. Sheldon Richardson. I couldn't find the guy's DOB, but he's only 21 years old. I just think he'd gonna be a terror once he matures some more. Can't go wrong with a MizzU DL.
3. Johnathan Hankins. Barely behind Richardson. Could play all over the line.
4. Demontre Moore. I'd have Jarvis Jones ahead of him, but Moore being 2 years younger without a neck issue puts him ahead (he'll be out of reach tough).
5. Jarvis Jones
6. Dee Milliner
7. Star Lotulelei

8. Well, after 7 it gets a little fuzzy. I'd put Luke Joekel (just 'cause he's so valuable), Bjorn Werner, Dion Jordan (I'm going by his reputation; didn't see Jordan play much) & John Jenkins somewhere in there, but I don't know in what order.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
On that list, Warmack, Richardson & Hankins & Milliner are the only ones for whom I think trading up would be a good idea (at this point).

Sleeper guy I'd love the Niners to get: Jesse Williams. NT is a huge need. Don't know if he'd be a great starter, but the Niners need at least one NT this offseason. Maybe 2 (including Sopoaga if he re-signs).

Richardson could pass Warmack on that list when it's all said & done, but at this point Chance tops it.

Last edited by a moderator:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head, and in no particular order, these are the guys I'm looking at at 31 (or through a reasonable trade up)

Datone Jones
DeAndre Hopkins
Tavon Austin
Sheldon Richardson
Jordan Poyer
Matt Elam

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Hopping on the Richardson train, eh Sick?:suds:

Well, I used to have Hankins a little higher than him, but when I found out that he's only 21 years old (couldn't find his DOB) I just think he probably has the higher ceiling.

Unfortunately, he's not a NT type, and Hankins could be (although Hankins could play all over the line). I see Richardson as a potential replacement for Justin Smith at RDE.