• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 College Football / 2013 NFL Draft

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

we just got Kaepernick.... don't be starting off another debate!!! :faint:

I never said I'd trade up for him, but if he drops to us and Kaep doesn't go bananas the rest of the way, he'd be real hard to pass up.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EX-LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu is entering the draft

ENTERING THE DRAFT:
QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee

RB Cierre Wood, Notre Dame

WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
WR Da'Rick Rogers, Tennessee Tech
WR Marquess Wilson, Washington St.

DE Brandon Jenkins, Florida St.

CB Tyrann Mathieu, LSU

RETURNING TO SCHOOL:
QB Logan Thomas, Virginia

WR Devin Street, Pittsburgh

DT Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
EX-LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu is entering the draft

ENTERING THE DRAFT:
QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee

RB Cierre Wood, Notre Dame

WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
WR Da'Rick Rogers, Tennessee Tech
WR Marquess Wilson, Washington St.

DE Brandon Jenkins, Florida St.

DB Tyrann Mathieu, LSU

RETURNING TO SCHOOL:
QB Logan Thomas, Virginia

WR Devin Street, Pittsburgh

DT Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh

I would still draft him. With one of our comp picks. I don't trust him at corner though, I'd play him at safety. In year two. Year one he'd be our ST ace as a gunner, our main backup for our two safety positions.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are also rumblings that Marcus Lattimore is slated to declare soon, but I won't add him to the list just yet.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are also rumblings that Marcus Lattimore is slated to declare soon, but I won't add him to the list just yet.

Do you think it's possible that he could fall to the 2nd/3rd round? I don' see how we could pass on him if he falls that far. Especially as a late round pick after Hunter's injury.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think it's possible that he could fall to the 2nd/3rd round? I don' see how we could pass on him if he falls that far. Especially as a late round pick after Hunter's injury.

Too tough to say at this point. It'll be up to the team doctors at the combine or his pro day. If I had to guess right now I'd say 3rd round.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too tough to say at this point. It'll be up to the team doctors at the combine or his pro day. If I had to guess right now I'd say 3rd round.

All things considered. Wouldn't it be worth it to pick him up in the 3rd? I know that's going to be a tough injury to come back from, but it could possibly work to our advantage. I know we are both big fans of his.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
All things considered. Wouldn't it be worth it to pick him up in the 3rd? I know that's going to be a tough injury to come back from, but it could possibly work to our advantage. I know we are both big fans of his.

I wouldn't risk a 3rd on him. Maybe a 4th.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude may never sprint again much less be anywhere near where he used to be.

Well obviously he would have to be able to come back from the injury and show something. Is there any way possible that he could participate in the combine?

Another guy that is falling down draft boards is Justin Hunter. I would love for us to snag him up if he's still available when we are on the clock. Obviously we still have Crabtree and AJ Jenkins, but i don't expect Moss to be around next year.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the draft? We're looking at 2014 at the earliest for that guy to do anything.

If that is true then i guess a 4th or 5th round pick would be more justified. It's not like many of the guys we draft are going to make the 53 man roster anyways. Would we be able to stash him on IR?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, tough to say without talking to team doctors. They'll know way more about it that we will. BUT, we did draft a RB in the 3rd round of 2005 draft whose stock plummeted after a college ACL injury, and that worked out pretty well for us.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, tough to say without talking to team doctors. They'll know way more about it that we will. BUT, we did draft a RB in the 3rd round of 2005 draft whose stock plummeted after a college ACL injury, and that worked out pretty well for us.

I was thinking the same thing. I just didn't want to jinx it...