• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 time All American will walk on as a Senior

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In addition to being a two-time All-American and his school's all-time leading scorer, Creighton senior Doug McDermott now can boast one more honor.

He is undoubtedly college basketball's most decorated walk-on."

Y! SPORTS

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In addition to being a two-time All-American and his school's all-time leading scorer, Creighton senior Doug McDermott now can boast one more honor.

Y! SPORTS

Sorry...He's the most overhyped player in cbb today.

And let's put this walk on thing in perspective...his dad coaches the team and will foot the bill. This is a way for daddy to get one more scholarship player trying to stack the team.

All for not...the jays are going into the hornets nest playing the Catholic 7. The NE is going to school Creighton on what NE bball is. This ain't Kansas Toto.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And let's put this walk on thing in perspective...his dad coaches the team and will foot the bill. This is a way for daddy to get one more scholarship player trying to stack the team.

All for not...the jays are going into the hornets nest playing the Catholic 7. The NE is going to school Creighton on what NE bball is. This ain't Kansas Toto.

Who shit in your Wheeties.

Lighten up Francis.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who shit in your Wheeties.

Lighten up Francis.

Easy big man. I'm not here to rain on your parade. No need to go all francis and shit on me.

Creighton hasn't had to play this caliber of game day in and day out. Sometimes three games a week, and now traveling to the east coast. It's going to be a killer year. The Big East teams are no joke. If you have fault with my logic, lets here it. We all get blinders on for certain things and these boards are for the learning.

You ain't the only one who is high on McDermott. Just not me because I see him with average height and muscle. He's entering into the combat zone. One Creighton just hasn't had to deal with ever.

If Creighton is your team....good luck to your boys.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Y! SPORTS

Man....this site doesn't have the cbb support. The OP has a good thread started and I thought I threw in a good enough of a counter that should have brought in a bunch of jonvi hate.

Doug is the great white hope of college basketball.....and nobody comes in to support his shiny ass.

:bawling:

Sup College bball fans? Where are you?

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got your back Jonvi. Just in case that doesn't work just link 'em up with this bunch....

It will point them in the right direction.....

maybe toward your second fave team...UK

:wtf2:

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man....this site doesn't have the cbb support. The OP has a good thread started and I thought I threw in a good enough of a counter that should have brought in a bunch of jonvi hate.

Doug is the great white hope of college basketball.....and nobody comes in to support his shiny ass.

:bawling:

Sup College bball fans? Where are you?

seems like most of the people here follow college football, then this board gets active in January when college football season ends

I've been trying to recruit more college basketball fans during this espn shutdown

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like most of the people here follow college football, then this board gets active in January when college football season ends

I've been trying to recruit more college basketball fans during this espn shutdown

I'm in. And I work cheap.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In his 3 years at Creighton in games vs top 25 teams and games in the NCAA tourney Doug McDermott is averaging 22.8 ppg, 10.5 rpg and 3.5 apg ( including dropping 27,11 and 6 on the only BE team he played in that time span). If you think Doug McDermott is overhyped you are out of your fucking mind. Kid is legit as they come. Now Creighton as a team??? I could see an argument for them being overhyped but McDermotts WORST game vs a top 25 or NCAA game is 16,10 and 4 a few years ago against Bama.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his 3 years at Creighton in games vs top 25 teams and games in the NCAA tourney Doug McDermott is averaging 22.8 ppg, 10.5 rpg and 3.5 apg ( including dropping 27,11 and 6 on the only BE team he played in that time span). If you think Doug McDermott is overhyped you are out of your fucking mind. Kid is legit as they come. Now Creighton as a team??? I could see an argument for them being overhyped but McDermotts WORST game vs a top 25 or NCAA game is 16,10 and 4 a few years ago against Bama.

We'll see what he does this year in the Big East when every game is a battle. I wish the young man the best of luck.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely just Coach McDermott trying to get another scholarship. Roy Williams, Coach K, and Izzo would probably love to pay out of their pocket for an extra scholarship.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda funny they talk how tough it will be without financial aid while daddy makes 1.5 million per year.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda funny they talk how tough it will be without financial aid while daddy makes 1.5 million per year.

Heck, if the school wanted to I'm sure they could probably increase his salary $35,000 for this year.

Brother

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sound so butthurt and scared of Memphis, son.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound so butthurt and scared of Memphis, son.

That little fuckin diaper wearing, ain't winnin shit HCJP better stay the fuck away from the big boys.

Look what happened to the Big East since memphis snuck in the back door. A man can't give da place away now.

You betta take notice foo.

dwhitebash11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things here.

1. The BE is NOTHING compared to what it used to be. It's basically the new A-10 of the NCAA. They lost the majority of their top-tier schools. Creighton should hang in there around the middle of the pack this year, and Doug McDermott will still put up big numbers but his FG% will drop.

2. Nice to see someone from Clayton NY. I just moved from Watertown about a year ago, now living in Glens Falls.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things here.

1. The BE is NOTHING compared to what it used to be. It's basically the new A-10 of the NCAA. They lost the majority of their top-tier schools. Creighton should hang in there around the middle of the pack this year, and Doug McDermott will still put up big numbers but his FG% will drop.

2. Nice to see someone from Clayton NY. I just moved from Watertown about a year ago, now living in Glens Falls.

Yep....I agree....The Big East isn't what it used to be.

I've never been to Glens Falls. What was the motivation to move? Not that Watertown is booming.

Brother

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That little fuckin diaper wearing, ain't winnin shit HCJP better stay the fuck away from the big boys.

Look what happened to the Big East since memphis snuck in the back door. A man can't give da place away now.

You betta take notice foo.

Wipe your chin before you speak to me, son.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi you are my boy... But Creighton is pretty good and should be ok in this division. Although, Dougie is not the quickest player, he's smart and has a great shot. Not to mention he is a pretty good team player. I don't know who he has for support, but Creighton is usually a pretty good squad.