• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

19-20 College Football Prospects Thread

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a deep WR draft, so while I think WR is obviously a major need, we don't necessarily need one with pick 21. We will have to see who is there. We also need a corner, offensive and defensive linemen, and a bunch of other things.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a deep WR draft, so while I think WR is obviously a major need, we don't necessarily need one with pick 21. We will have to see who is there. We also need a corner, offensive and defensive linemen, and a bunch of other things.
So was the last one.

These guys are clueless. I wanted AJ Brown. They should fucking hire me.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many good WR's this past class: AJ Brown, Mecole Hardman, Metcalf, McLaurin, Deebo Samuel, Marquise Brown, Hunter Renfrow (great in the slot),

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now I would say Lamb and Judy would be off the board at that point, but there will still be options. I think the Eagles will go hard after FA WR Robby Anderson this off season; if we can snag him I think the emphasis for Rd 1 changes to the 2ndary.

I would rather go hard after the best avail WR in the 1st, and get a CB or S in the 2nd and the 3rd. That way, we get two studs for next year. After those first two, I rate Shenault, Higgins, and Ruggs, in that order. Teram Robby, Shenault, and Ward, and hopefully DJAX, plus another WR in the 3rd or 4th, and we're in real good shape.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was the last one.

These guys are clueless. I wanted AJ Brown. They should fucking hire me.

I was climbing the walls last April when I saw him dropping in the 2nd, wondering why Howie wasn't on the phone with someone to go get him. And then we end up missing him by two picks. Fuck!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather go hard after the best avail WR in the 1st, and get a CB or S in the 2nd and the 3rd. That way, we get two studs for next year. After those first two, I rate Shenault, Higgins, and Ruggs, in that order. Teram Robby, Shenault, and Ward, and hopefully DJAX, plus another WR in the 3rd or 4th, and we're in real good shape.
Typo. I meant team Robby with the others.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie is a fantasy football geek turned GM but he does numbers well. Just don’t let him sniff the draft room.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking to my guns about the top two needs is WR and secondary. I think that has been proven the last month.
I think Sidney Jones might be finally turning a corner, LeBlanc had some great coverage down the stretch. I think the safeties are a serious liability now, Jenkins running his mouth already about his contract and McLeod was out of coverage all the time. Darby can't stay healthy and Mills, well lets just say he still has learned to turn around and find the ball.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking to my guns about the top two needs is WR and secondary. I think that has been proven the last month.
I think Sidney Jones might be finally turning a corner, LeBlanc had some great coverage down the stretch. I think the safeties are a serious liability now, Jenkins running his mouth already about his contract and McLeod was out of coverage all the time. Darby can't stay healthy and Mills, well lets just say he still has learned to turn around and find the ball.

Absolutely corrrect. With a 1st, a 2nd, and two 3rds, We should be able to pick the best WR in the 1st, a CB or S in the 2nd and 3rd, and still get another WR in the 3rd. After that, the BPA in each round. Plus, sign Robby Anderson as a FA.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listen to Howie and Dougs presser Howie says they have 10 picks this draft and the plan moving forward is to get a youth infusion on this roster

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at 21 if Tee Higgins is there he will be the target. Kid just produces when its game time and its a big time game.

Another name being thrown around in the early mocks is Justin Jefferson out of LSU for the Eagles ( if he declares)
this one scares me cause the kid is a walking injury waiting to happen. Don't get me wrong hes got size, speed and the hands, did I mention the speed? But he is always coming off the field after a big catch limping or in pain.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I agree. He might be worth a pick in the 3rd or 4th, but not at #21.
Either the best CB or any one of the fab 5: Jeudy; Lamb; Ruggs; Shenault; or Higgins.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we skip WR in Rd 1, a WR I would look at in Rd 2 is Arizona State's Brandon Aiyuk. I hear nobody really talking up this kid, but he has that "it" factor. His moves and acceleration are really good prior to and after the catch. Decent size also as I think he's around 6'1" 205.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really a great year to need WR ... been watching Tee Higgins tape for a while and I'd be perfectly happy with him at 21. It's simply a great WR draft well into Rd 3 (although I'm taking one in Rd 1 or 2).

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we skip WR in Rd 1, a WR I would look at in Rd 2 is Arizona State's Brandon Aiyuk. I hear nobody really talking up this kid, but he has that "it" factor. His moves and acceleration are really good prior to and after the catch. Decent size also as I think he's around 6'1" 205.

Coached in a pro style offense; would be a guy who could contribute faster than others - had a pretty good year. That's a good find Rey, I kind of forgot about him. He'll be in the Senior Bowl so I'll be looking at him real close

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hope so far is Shenault, and I think we'll have some better drafts this year, no mistakes!
I think Aiyuk is a 3rd rounder, and the aforementioned Jefferson is a 2nd rounder.
But, the combine will help sort them out.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire Eagles defensive backfield needs new blood, S, CB and LB. There is much work to be done. BPA is the absolute way to go in the first round at one of these positions and the Eagles MUST get it right. The WR position is deeper than S or CB so if the available players are relatively equal then I go with the position with limited depth.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than anything else this team needs playmakers, everywhere.
Draft the BPA at the top of the draft, fill in the blanks at the bottom.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While scouting out the WR class I came up across Miami WR Jeff Thomas. This is a kid I'd love to see us pick up in the Rd 4 or 5 area. I think he would be a great option from the slot as well as a return guy. I really like what we got out of Greg Ward to end the season, but Agholor won't be back and we can use some competition at that slot position.