• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

19-20 College Football Prospects Thread

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know - is Howie better trade up next year's draft - the one in 2021 - to get MICAH PARSONS, LB, PENN STATE! He will be the next great NFL Linebacker!! He dominates!! Something we haven't had since Reggie White!

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow is the next great QB. Smart and athletic but everyone pretty much knows that.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow is the next great QB. Smart and athletic but everyone pretty much knows that.

Dude's amazing ... his ball placement and decision making is insane. His awareness is off the charts ... knows how to evade pressure like a boss and knows exactly when to run. Footwork for a college QB is incredibly advanced. He's made the #4 team in the nation look like a high school Defense.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he'll suffer in Cincinnati. The "Bungles"!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he'll suffer in Cincinnati. The "Bungles"!

He might not. Tyler Boyd and John Ross are not horrid pass options. Mixon in the backfield with a threat at QB could be nice too. They will have to build the Oline back, of course, but he could be the type of talent to start the turn around there.

It would have to take an organization that finally wises up. Ok....maybe they are still the Bungles.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, all things are possible, but the way they have screwed things up, right now they are the Bungles. Burrow looks like he can start tomorrow.

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isaiah Simmons.......would be a welcome addition. Plays like he owns the field but alas we don’t draft LB’s.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope that Howie drafts the BPA, not for need. You use FA to address needs, but draft the best avail. Yes, Simmons is a beast. If we don't get a stud like Simmons, we'd better get Parsons in 2021.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can we get with the 32nd pick?

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, all things are possible, but the way they have screwed things up, right now they are the Bungles. Burrow looks like he can start tomorrow.

Bengals had a bad year, but i don't think they are a bad franchise. They could get things turned around pretty quickly over there, they have some good talent on the team.

Their biggest mistake has been holding onto Dalton as long as they have, I've never liked him and never thought he had what it took to be a franchise guy... not sure if Zac Taylor is the right guy either but gotta give him a chance to turn things around, Burrow will help for sure

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that LBs have never been a priority for the Eagles in the draft... and are not much of a priority seemingly in Schwartz's scheme. But I have said for years, impact LBs IMO are what makes a defense go to another level. Look around at all the best defenses in the league, past and present, they usually had/have strong linebacker corps.

I have been crying for an impact LB for forever, and would love nothing more to see the Birds get a guy like Simmons, but I don't think it's going to happen even if he was there in Rd 1 when we pick.

I believe we have 9 picks; I'd like to see them roll the dice and trade up for a blue-chip guy like Lamb or Okudah.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can we get with the 32nd pick?

:suds:

If he's still there (probably won't be), Clemson LB Simmons. The guy is a freak - I've seen him play both Safety spots at times and can easily play any of the 3 LB positions in today's NFL. Reminds me of KJ Wright/Darius Leonard, we need a guy like that in the middle of our defense.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys feel about Leviska Shenault, WR from Colorado? He has 1st round talent but it seems like he's not getting the same love that Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs and Jefferson are getting IMO.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the ratings for WR's are:
Jeudy
Lamb
Higgins
Shenault
Ruggs

Things will/may change at the Combine in February. All of these could be 1st rounders.

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

If he's still there (probably won't be), Clemson LB Simmons. The guy is a freak - I've seen him play both Safety spots at times and can easily play any of the 3 LB positions in today's NFL. Reminds me of KJ Wright/Darius Leonard, we need a guy like that in the middle of our defense.
I believe he is a top 12 pick+-

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals had a bad year, but i don't think they are a bad franchise. They could get things turned around pretty quickly over there, they have some good talent on the team.

Their biggest mistake has been holding onto Dalton as long as they have, I've never liked him and never thought he had what it took to be a franchise guy... not sure if Zac Taylor is the right guy either but gotta give him a chance to turn things around, Burrow will help for sure

My thoughts too. Not getting past the first round of the playoffs in the Dalton area wasn’t the franchise being the Bungles....it was them sitting too long on a coach/QB combo that was never going to take them further.

I have utterly no clue on Taylor....but give him Burrow for a few years and that will prove if he is a real coach or not for sure. Just don’t hold him too long if he proves not to be.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft "expert" Luke Easterling is predicting the Eagles to draft Shenault with the 21st pick. He seems to be climbing up the boards.