• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

19-20 College Football Prospects Thread

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah clean out the receiver room is huge must for the offseason.
You still have Jefferies and Jackson signed for another year, but a couple early round targets would be huge in the draft!

Can Jeffery be cut at the end of the year? They may want to consider it. He is a good player but they desperately need speed at those outside WR spots.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, a major cap hit. He is just a possession receiver, no speed. One more year to go.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also need to draft a young stud safety in addition to 2 Wr's. Our cornerback depth seems to be fine, although its always a good idea to draft another one in case of injury.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are expected to have their normal first, second and third rounders, plus one extra third and two extra fourth rounders due to trades and compensatory picks.

If the comp pick predictions turn out right, they will have a total of 10 picks--plenty with which to draft at least two receivers in the early to mid rounds.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want speed! ... we drafted a really good possession guy with size and great production this past draft and he doesn't even see the field. Give me guys like Henry Ruggs, Jalen Reagor or KJ Hamler. One of those guys in the draft and then get Robby Anderson in free agency.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want speed! ... we drafted a really good possession guy with size and great production this past draft and he doesn't even see the field. Give me guys like Henry Ruggs, Jalen Reagor or KJ Hamler. One of those guys in the draft and then get Robby Anderson in free agency.

I like your ideas Rey (as usual). Jeudy is out of the question, and if Ruggs is gone, then by all means, spend our first on Hamler, who would be the heir to DJAX. Hamler means: Excitement! Yes, I do think that JJAW has the potential to be very good, as long as we get a receivers coach that knows how to coach, and bring out the best in players. Adding Robby would be great (even though he has some off-field issues, but not serious), and then in the 3rd, maybe we can get a guy like KJ Hill. Right now, these are my thoughts.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My three I am curious to see how they do at the combine:

1- Tee Higgins 6'4" 200 Clemson

2- Tyler Johnson 6'2" 190 Minnesota

3- Collin Johnson 6'6" Texas

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not concerned about height any more. I just want 2 speedsters who can catch.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It matters when your QBs fastball has a tendency of climbing higher as it gets closer to his target, plus that high pointing the ball with taller receivers over shorter corners is fun to watch, ask Jalen Mills

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Jerry Jeudy may get all the headline at Bama (well deserved), but Alabama WR Henry Ruggs III may be the next Tyreek Hill. That dude can fly ... just busted out a long one against SC. Super explosive!

Rey, I agree with you on Ruggs. He's at least as fast as Tyreek, as he runs a legitimate 4.2, as we'll find out at the combine, plus he's a a bit bigger and stronger than Hill. At the least, we need a burner in the first, and a good overall receiver with good hands, ala KJ Hill, or Sage Suratt. After that, a good safety who is versatile enough to play SS, or WS, maybe Antoine Winfield Jr.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to find a way to climb up to get lamb and hamler.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@old duke I hope you are watching this tOSU vs PSU game? Should be a dandy.:suds:

I did, and I thought of you. Congratulations. OSU is the best team in the country, and I was glad how PSU came back to make it a game. Too bad that the backup played better than the starter. OSU has a lot of stud players, even though Fields dissed PSU, and stayed at Georgia, and then transfered to OSU, rather than go back to PSU, where he first commited. No sour grapes though, OSU is a great team.