• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

19-20 College Football Prospects Thread

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....as enamored as I am in him I don’t want to give up too too much. It’s still a draft. But I just feel like this kid is going to drive secondaries mad in the NFL. Maybe if he were to be available in the early teens a move up makes sense. But if he starts mocking in the top 10 forget about it.

I saw a lot I liked watching some videos last night. Claypoole did stick out to me. So did Duvarney.

One of them will fall down to the late teens, ( There is too many QB needed teams) I think the trades will be off the chart this first round this year.

Jeudy will be the first to fall. His team mate showed he can run routes the correct way and with that speed he has might have just pushed him into the #1 spot.

Claypool is going to be there late 2nd early 3rd, just for the simple fact he's a "tweener" is he a TE or is a WR?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of them will fall down to the late teens, ( There is too many QB needed teams) I think the trades will be off the chart this first round this year.

Jeudy will be the first to fall. His team mate showed he can run routes the correct way and with that speed he has might have just pushed him into the #1 spot.

Claypool is going to be there late 2nd early 3rd, just for the simple fact he's a "tweener" is he a TE or is a WR?
I bet the Pats will be all in for Claypool.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus, that is fast for a tweener.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am even more smitten.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am even more smitten.....

Im sure we are going to be debating this topic on here for the next couple of months but I still believe you take those 10 picks and stay put and take the best available talent and just let the board come to you!

Howie talks about getting younger, they have to build a whole new secondary, the LBs have been a guessing game since Andy’s days here, they need depth on both the Dline and Oline then we all agree that the wide receiver room needs a bomb dropped in there as well!

Im not saying you can do all that in this draft but with 10 picks you can make a huge dent into the positions listed above

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really comparing the speed and burst of separation. And they went to the same school.

I see the Julio comp in stats, but not body measures.

Best comp I have seen is Tyreek Hill. But that just feels lazy.

Read another interesting piece on how very very few guys who have run sub 4.3 ever amounted to much in the NFL. Interesting. John Ross holds the record.....and I am not sure many Bengals fans think he has met anything near promise.