• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16 - Seahawks vs Chiefs 10AM PST

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Abe has an imaging today to check out his knee... Evidentally he reaggravated a knee injury and his Patella popped again... Also, Dissly is getting an imaging today as well to check out his knee contusion...

Carroll mentioned that Woods and Neal could return this weekend against the Jets... Neal was inactive vs the Chiefs and Woods had missed the past few games... Lockett is still uncertain at this time... Pete mentioned he's just have to see how he practiced this week and to see if his hand/finger swelled up or not...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to touch Carter UNLESS we do in-depth interview during the combine and fill in the Question marks Snuggy posted about

Teams Have Makeup Concerns with Jalen Carter​

Updated Dec. 15, 2022
By Charlie Campbell. Follow Charlie on Twitter @draftcampbell.

Since the start of the 2023 NFL Draft process, Georgia defensive tackle Jalen Carter has been one of the consensus top prospects. Scouts and other evaluators have called Carter a better prospect than former teammates Jordan Davis and Devonte Wyatt, both first-round picks last April. Carter has had a fine junior season while dealing with some injuries, and he closed out the regular season with some impressive performances. Carter looks destined to be a top-10 pick next April in the 2023 NFL Draft, but pro team sources also note they have some makeup concerns with Carter.

Team sources told WalterFootball.com that scouts have heard that Carter is not a hard worker at Georgia and they do not believe that he loves football. It is not uncommon for prospects who are supremely talented to not be seen as hard workers. They are so physically gifted that things have come easy, and they have not had to work exceptionally hard to be elite at college level. However, that changes in the NFL, where teams want players who have a good work ethic and love to play football. Carter has developed a reputation of not being a worker or loving football, so that could rub some NFL teams that are picking high in the first round the wrong way.
I knew there was some character concerns but I thought it was maybe the typical stupid shit that young men do.

I don't know how much this bothers me though. If anyone can motivate someone, it's Carroll. For all our criticisms of him, he does get the best out of people and hasn't shied away from guys with character concerns. Carter has so much talent that if he doesn't have to work hard and still looks like a top-5 pick, how much of a problem is it? I don't know. I'm sure one of you guys could respond to this post and convince me I'm wrong, but it would bother me more if Carter held bad weight or was inconsistent in his play.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Abe has an imaging today to check out his knee... Evidentally he reaggravated a knee injury and his Patella popped again... Also, Dissly is getting an imaging today as well to check out his knee contusion...

Carroll mentioned that Woods and Neal could return this weekend against the Jets... Neal was inactive vs the Chiefs and Woods had missed the past few games... Lockett is still uncertain at this time... Pete mentioned he's just have to see how he practiced this week and to see if his hand/finger swelled up or not...
I had a feeling something had to have been up with Abe. He was getting beat so bad against the 49ers and Chiefs that I assumed there had to be some sort of issue there.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy weather here late last week cause a power surge that knocked out our home internet, so I missed sharing last week's post-game comments. My expectation was that we would get smoked but they actually hung in there for the most part. It was still a fairly frustrating game to watch, but at least they stayed close enough to have a shot there in the 4th quarter but just couldn't make good on chances. It took a while to get going, but it was nice to see KW get some stuff going on the ground after several lackluster games. Gotta get help on the DL, plain and simple.

Reactions: MrS