• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16 - Seahawks vs Chiefs 10AM PST

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a cold one... Supposed to be -5 or so w/ windchill at times...

1671662048735.png

All in all, I think we're going to get smoked... I'd be surprised if we're within 2 TD's before it's over and done...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinkin bout that draft pick

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, I think we're going to get smoked... I'd be surprised if we're within 2 TD's before it's over and done...
Your likely right, but for some reason I think Seahawks stay close. Chiefs don't run much and other than Kelce the receivers are not scary and their defense can be scored on.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough conditions with the wind whipping. Normally I'd say KC would be more pass heavy then run but with these conditions Andy might dial up a heavy dose of run mixed in with 5 to 7 yd slants and trying to hit Kelce 10 yds down field on PA.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle Seahawks

Pro Bowlers: Geno Smith, QB (1); Tariq Woolen, CB (1); Quandre Diggs, FS (3); Jason Myers, K (2)

Smith wasn't even expected to be the Seahawks' starter in 2022 after spending most of the previous seven seasons as a back-up. Making his first Pro Bowl adds to what might be the most remarkable story of the NFL season. It was well-deserved, too, as Smith and Jalen Hurts have been the NFC's two best quarterbacks all season. Woolen was also an obvious choice, even if an unexpected one before the season. The rookie fifth-round pick is tied for the NFL lead in interceptions with six. Myers was another no-brainer. He's made 26 of 27 field-goal attempts to lead all kickers with a 96.3% rate. Diggs makes his third straight Pro Bowl despite not playing as well as he has the previous two seasons.

Did you know? Having a Pro Bowl on his resume should help free-agent-to-be Smith in his upcoming contract negotiation. In the meantime, he'll cash in on a $500,000 incentive that was tied to throwing at least 20 touchdown passes (he has 26) and making the Pro Bowl as a starter or backup. Woolen is the Seahawks' first defensive player to make the Pro Bowl as a rookie since linebacker Lofa Tatupu in 2005.-- Brady Henderson

from ESPN

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure diggs is deserving of the probowl

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle Seahawks

Pro Bowlers: Geno Smith, QB (1); Tariq Woolen, CB (1); Quandre Diggs, FS (3); Jason Myers, K (2)

Smith wasn't even expected to be the Seahawks' starter in 2022 after spending most of the previous seven seasons as a back-up. Making his first Pro Bowl adds to what might be the most remarkable story of the NFL season. It was well-deserved, too, as Smith and Jalen Hurts have been the NFC's two best quarterbacks all season. Woolen was also an obvious choice, even if an unexpected one before the season. The rookie fifth-round pick is tied for the NFL lead in interceptions with six. Myers was another no-brainer. He's made 26 of 27 field-goal attempts to lead all kickers with a 96.3% rate. Diggs makes his third straight Pro Bowl despite not playing as well as he has the previous two seasons.

Did you know? Having a Pro Bowl on his resume should help free-agent-to-be Smith in his upcoming contract negotiation. In the meantime, he'll cash in on a $500,000 incentive that was tied to throwing at least 20 touchdown passes (he has 26) and making the Pro Bowl as a starter or backup. Woolen is the Seahawks' first defensive player to make the Pro Bowl as a rookie since linebacker Lofa Tatupu in 2005.-- Brady Henderson

from ESPN

Whats disgusting is the fact Tyler Lockett is not a probowler. Thats flat out bullshit! What does Lockett have to do other than being a top 5 WR in the NFL like he HAS been!

Even places ranking WR's put DK Metcalf ahead of him when Lockett is the best WR on this team. Hell i saw a ranking that had DK like 4th and Lockett wasn't even on the damn list of 30. How can someone be SO GOOD and always be over looked like they don't exist.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is/was an expected loss as soon as the schedules came out, but less than perfect weather is a bit of an equalizer. It likely won't be enough to give us better than a puncher's chance, but just not getting embarrassed would be good. The running game has been MIA since Cards 2, so it would be nice to see that come alive at least a little bit.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats disgusting is the fact Tyler Lockett is not a probowler. Thats flat out bullshit! What does Lockett have to do other than being a top 5 WR in the NFL like he HAS been!

Even places ranking WR's put DK Metcalf ahead of him when Lockett is the best WR on this team. Hell i saw a ranking that had DK like 4th and Lockett wasn't even on the damn list of 30. How can someone be SO GOOD and always be over looked like they don't exist.
I think TL's challenge is there are always just a handful of NFC WRs who have better years, and it might not be the same guys every time. Justin Jefferson, Amon-Ra St Brown, Chris Godwin, Ceedee Lamb, DK, AJ Brown, and Terry McLaurin all have either more catches or yards or both. That's 7 guys just in the NFC, and it excludes the injured Cooper Kupp, who only trails TL by a few catches despite missing almost half the season. It's a tough field.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah... Sadly this is another example of how Lockett is so underrated in this league... Probably the most clutch receiver in the NFL...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure diggs is deserving of the probowl
100%... I'm surprised that he made it... Was the safety depth that bad this year in the NFC?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle Seahawks

from ESPN
Ahh, didn't realize this was already being discussed on our page...

Sad that Lockett didn't make it but very surprised that Diggs did...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working stiff tommorow.

Unless I shot down the Junkfood Trigger for my Migraines

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re not gonna win this game, not a chance, Chiefs are gonna plow through our defense, we just don’t have it on that side of the ball …

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metcalf should get 20 targets today

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2