• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Belichick to the Commanders???????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching last night's Early Edition.

Several interesting things being discussed. Tom Curran, Phil Perry, Amina Smith and Trenni Casey.

Discussing the OL Curran said without any emphasis that since Scarneccia there has been four different OL Coaches. He named them all and without hesitation or anything else, casually said, "and Adrian Klemm, iwho is gone." No one blinked or said anything and the other three just kept nodding. Can anyone tell me if and when Klemm left?

The conversation turned to Jerod Mayo.

Perry said, "There are some people in the building who have started talking about Mayo negatively." To which Curran said, "There are a group of very strong and voracious Belichick Loyalists." To which Amina Smith said, "Losing your job after twenty years doesn't make you feel very good at all."

Curran then said, "Mayo has a very light hearted personality. He's not afraid to make a joke or take a joke with the players. The majority of people around this team like and respect Jerod Mayo, including Bill Belichick.'

Team film review yesterday was not open to the media.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several interesting things being discussed. Tom Curran, Phil Perry, Amina Smith and Trenni Casey.
That's the best group of talking heads since that line in the grocery store.

Without insulting anyone, three out of four of these people are not football experts or even experts in any sport. They in a position to overhear some opinions (won't say good).

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without insulting anyone, three out of four of these people are not football experts or even experts in any sport. They in a position to overhear some opinions (won't say good).
I'm just asking about what they were talking about. They may be just talking heads, but sometimes they talk about interesting stuff.
Perry and Curran live at Gillette. Thay both have near unlimited access to people and places. That alone gives them a huge opening to hear stuff and then be able to ask for a confidential response to a question. Then they can make a statement as if they were just thinking about something when they have a bit more info that they can't or won't dinulge.

My question is whether or not Klemm is still around?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just asking about what they were talking about. They may be just talking heads, but sometimes they talk about interesting stuff.
Perry and Curran live at Gillette. Thay both have near unlimited access to people and places. That alone gives them a huge opening to hear stuff and then be able to ask for a confidential response to a question. Then they can make a statement as if they were just thinking about something when they have a bit more info that they can't or won't dinulge.

New England Patriots[edit]​

Klemm was one of the candidates interviewed by the New England Patriots in January 2023 as part of their search for a new offensive coordinator. The role eventually went to Bill O'Brien.[3] On February 6, Klemm was instead hired by the Patriots as the offensive line coach to complement O'Brien

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that Curran published a bullshit piece about BB's imminent demise and followed up on it over and over and then a week later backtracked and followed up with that over and over says all we need to know about him. He's writing for the sake of writing to get clicks and then Sports Boston writes about what Curran said in his pieces. Every single day there is a piece from Curran about the end of BB, something none of will know until it actually happens.

And now he's writing about what a piece of shit Mayo is. But the next day maybe he isn't. But the day after that some people say he is. And then the next day maybe they didn't say that.

He seriously cannot come up with ANYTHING else to write about regarding the Patriots that is actually about football?

NE sports media is the fucking WORST.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a month old report BB said that Klemm would be "missing some time" with an illness.
Nothing more has been said as those who know are not talking.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New England Patriots[edit]​

Klemm was one of the candidates interviewed by the New England Patriots in January 2023 as part of their search for a new offensive coordinator. The role eventually went to Bill O'Brien.[3] On February 6, Klemm was instead hired by the Patriots as the offensive line coach to complement O'Brien
You didn't answer my question. Is Klemm still on the Patriots' coaching staff?

Jezzuzz.. You posted ancient history and all I'm asking is about present day. I can't find anything that definitely says he's he either on the staff or gone.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't answer my question. Is Klemm still on the Patriots' coaching staff?

Jezzuzz.. You posted ancient history and all I'm asking is about present day. I can't find anything that definitely says he's he either on the staff or gone.
Post #93

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a month old report BB said that Klemm would be "missing some time" with an illness.
Nothing more has been said as those who know are not talking.
Thanks Southie. I can't find a solid piece of anything about his present status.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 349058

Pretty damn hard to find any news on him……

You're kind of being a giant fucking cock right now just for the sake of being a cock to BK.

Your gay googling did not answer BK's question about what is going on with Klemm. He's been absent from the team due to health issues but everything is being kept under wraps.

Please go google exactly what is going on with Klemm or shut the fuck up.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're kind of being a giant fucking cock right now just for the sake of being a cock to BK.

Your gay googling did not answer BK's question about what is going on with Klemm. He's been absent from the team due to health issues but everything is being kept under wraps.

Please go google exactly what is going on with Klemm or shut the fuck up.
Hey **** boy. Go fuck yourself. Well, when you’re done rimming BK’s ass.
He asked if he is still around. What did my posts show???? Yep dumb fuck… he’s still on the coaching staff.

Again…. Go fuck yourself you fucking cuckhold pussy .