• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Belichick to the Commanders???????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn’t matter. BK is just posting stuff like all of us.
Good evening gentlemen. Not sure what time it is in Thailand.

First, I don't go researching or digging around for Patriots news or information. Most of the time, I see what someone else has posted and will look at the Wire or Patriots.com and see if there's more. 90% of the time I will see a totally different headline and will copy the URL because I think it will interest the majority of the guys in here. I will copy and paste something if it pertains to what someone has started a conversation about and quote the author.

By the way, I made a deal with the Big Guy in 1971. I've tried to keep my word. I even apologize when I kill a mosquito that's biting me. He's kept his word. I sleep without the nightmares, even though the Gremlins live in my head.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good evening gentlemen. Not sure what time it is in Thailand.

First, I don't go researching or digging around for Patriots news or information. Most of the time, I see what someone else has posted and will look at the Wire or Patriots.com and see if there's more. 90% of the time I will see a totally different headline and will copy the URL because I think it will interest the majority of the guys in here. I will copy and paste something if it pertains to what someone has started a conversation about and quote the author.

By the way, I made a deal with the Big Guy in 1971. I've tried to keep my word. I even apologize when I kill a mosquito that's biting me. He's kept his word. I sleep without the nightmares, even though the Gremlins live in my head.
FWIW, I enjoy your posts BK, and also all the other ones by this fun group of fans. No reason to take personally anything anyone says. All in good fun.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @sharkymcwrath owes me a heart felt apology for the way he spoke to me. Came out of nowhere! All I did was show my favorite poster BK that there was a lot of information concerning Klemm if he just looked. Nothing more. I couldn’t even sleep last night after baby sharks comments. I thought we were bro’s! Just so you know…. I’m crying as I type this.

Sincerely Charlie

I’m eagerly waiting for that apology baby shark.

P.S.

@nefansince75 Thanks for standing by my side. In case I haven’t told you lately….. eat a dick
Yum

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eat a dick
rupauls drag race all stars season 3 flirting GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @sharkymcwrath owes me a heart felt apology for the way he spoke to me. Came out of nowhere! All I did was show my favorite poster BK that there was a lot of information concerning Klemm if he just looked. Nothing more. I couldn’t even sleep last night after baby sharks comments. I thought we were bro’s! Just so you know…. I’m crying as I type this.

Sincerely Charlie

I’m eagerly waiting for that apology baby shark.

P.S.

@nefansince75 Thanks for standing by my side. In case I haven’t told you lately….. eat a dick
Enjoyed your post but:
When Ken made his post, there was not any info out there on Klemm.
The following day, I found something - not much.
A day later, you found more.
You are both "correct" Time is a factor.....

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of smoke but no fire, here's an article about it.

Isn't it odd the Jim Harbaugh hired agent Don Yee to represent him in his soon to be conversations about returning to coach in the NFL?

Isn't it odd that Jim Harbaugh has immediately been connected to the Las Vegas Raiders HC job?

Isn't it odd the Tom Brady's agent is Don Yee?

Isn't it odd That Tom Brady is in line to become a 10% owner or the Las Vegas Raiders?

Isn't it odd that Mark Davis and his step-mother own 47% of the LV Raiders and were willing to sell TB12 10% for $175M?

Isn't it odd that the NFL Owners put the brakes on that deal because the Raiders are valued at $6.2B?

Isn't it odd that Robert Irsay said on Saturday 1/6/24 that the Owners' Committee is working with Davis on the sale??

Isn't it odd that the Owners' Committee is trying to determine what the 10% actually is? Is it 10% of the entire team, where the price should be closer to $625M r 10% of Davis' share valued at $2.95B which the price should be $295M? Why the extreme discount??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great discussion about what could, might, will happen with Bill Belichick.

I'm just reporting what was said between Mike Felger, Michael Holley and Andrew Callahan.

They were all in agreement that there must be a change. Then the pissing contest started.

Felger believes that Belichick holds all of the cards and is going to be a miserable prick. He thinks that Belichick can hold up th Patriots and keep his job if he wants to stay. Or he can force Kraft to fire him and pay him the $25M he has coming and sign on somewhere else for another $25M.

Callahan says that Kraft can do whatever he wants to do and can fire everyone on BB's staff and force him to retool. And as the boss, Kraft can also tell him to let his new staff hire the staff they need to do their job. He also says that it's in BB's best interest to be as amicable as possible because, BB has a contract but unless there's a restriction, Kraft can outright sell that contract or trade it for draft picks and/or players.

Holley thinks that Kraft will move forward, interview people away from Gillette and not do anything at all with Belichick until March. The new GM and coach can work together off the premises and hire staff and do what has to be done. All of the coaching positions will be filled and then Kraft can be the prick and fire BB and he will spend 2024 on his EZ-Boy watching games on Sunday.

Callahan made a great point. No one but BB and the Krafts' know exactly what's in Bill's contract. His "I'm under contract" statement was more of a challenge to Kraft than a reply to a reporter's question. I tend to go with Holley's assessment that Kraft will have his lawyers checking every comma and period in that contract and look for the best legal solution to this mess and still make Kraft look like he's the good guy.