• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Belichick to the Commanders???????

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please go google exactly what is going on with Klemm or shut the fuck up.
IMG_3225.jpeg

Again kuntboy…. I typed his name and a dozen articles on his health popped up( even though that wasn’t his question… dumb fuck)

It’s nice of you to stand up for the little down syndrome BK…. You’re a fucking hero!

Kuntboy

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dog of defense, still good. Offense, not so much.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey **** boy. Go fuck yourself. Well, when you’re done rimming BK’s ass.
He asked if he is still around. What did my posts show???? Yep dumb fuck… he’s still on the coaching staff.

Again…. Go fuck yourself you fucking cuckhold pussy .

Haha! You're showing your ancient limp dick age right now.

I'm gonna hold you down while Big Ken gives you a purple nurple.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 349069

Again kuntboy…. I typed his name and a dozen articles on his health popped up( even though that wasn’t his question… dumb fuck)

It’s nice of you to stand up for the little down syndrome BK…. You’re a fucking hero!

Kuntboy

You could've just answered BK with this fantastic update but instead chose to be a dick.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 349069

Kuntboy
Damn, I went way further defending BK and all I got was the "Eat a Dick" treatment...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I went way further defending BK and all I got was the "Eat a Dick" treatment...
Hot Dog Dont Be A Menace GIF by MIRAMAX

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're kind of being a giant fucking cock right now just for the sake of being a cock to BK.

Your gay googling did not answer BK's question about what is going on with Klemm. He's been absent from the team due to health issues but everything is being kept under wraps.

Please go google exactly what is going on with Klemm or shut the fuck up.
Since you are defending BK I'll jump in for @cheerupcharlie, and keep my BK criticism in check. IMO BK spends a lot of time stumbling onto information and posts it like he's a giant research machine. This is what CuC is poking at. Whether stumbled vs researched may not seem like it should matter but posting within a different context is fraudulent behavior.

With that stated, I see that as just one side, a quirky side, of BK.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey **** boy. Go fuck yourself. Well, when you’re done rimming BK’s ass.
He asked if he is still around. What did my posts show???? Yep dumb fuck… he’s still on the coaching staff.

Again…. Go fuck yourself you fucking cuckhold pussy .
Ahhh another Patriot fan with some balls, Excludes BK who was a sniper in Viet Nam, biggest balls on here

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you are defending BK I'll jump in for @cheerupcharlie, and keep my BK criticism in check. IMO BK spends a lot of time stumbling onto information and posts it like he's a giant research machine. This is what CuC is poking at. Whether stumbled vs researched may not seem like it should matter but posting within a different context is fraudulent behavior.

With that stated, I see that as just one side, a quirky side, of BK.
It really doesn’t matter. BK is just posting stuff like all of us. I’m somewhat surprised that some people can get so riled up about whatever some unknown person posts in these message boards. Chill, relax and have fun. Most of the stuff posted in here is in good fun and entertaining. Cheers to all!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted something from two Boston Media people. I have no contacts in Foxboro.

You on the other hand are speaking for the owner of the Commanders like you slept with him last night and have intimate knowledge.

I stand by my comment that he's done some weird shit with the 6ers and the Devils and wouldn't be at all surprised to see him continue to lay waste to the Commanders.
If by "weird shit" you mean patiently rebuilding the Sixers who were a .500 team that was going nowhere when he bought them to a 50 win team and legit title contender then yeah, OK. I'll take that in Washington.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn’t matter. BK is just posting stuff like all of us. I’m somewhat surprised that some people can get so riled up about whatever some unknown person posts in these message boards. Chill, relax and have fun. Most of the stuff posted in here is in good fun and entertaining. Cheers to all!
It's not about any single post. It's the back and forth contention that can arise. Most of us butt heads then, maybe not hug it out, but manage to turn the page. Some interactions create more animosity and the page never turns.

I've been part of these and I like to say I don't judge. But truth be told, we all judge. However, I accept.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @sharkymcwrath owes me a heart felt apology for the way he spoke to me. Came out of nowhere! All I did was show my favorite poster BK that there was a lot of information concerning Klemm if he just looked. Nothing more. I couldn’t even sleep last night after baby sharks comments. I thought we were bro’s! Just so you know…. I’m crying as I type this.

Sincerely Charlie

I’m eagerly waiting for that apology baby shark.

P.S.

@nefansince75 Thanks for standing by my side. In case I haven’t told you lately….. eat a dick