• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Belichick to the Commanders???????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Violin of the Boston Globe spoke and published that Bill Belichick could be a trade target of the new owner of the Washington Commanders.

I was laughing so hard I had to change my boxers because i leaked a bit.

Then a follow up that someone else had sources with the Commanders and basically verified the rumor as rumor that has been discussed.

Who the hell discussed it?? The Commanders? Ben Violin and an unnamed source? Th guy who tried to verify it and his Commanders' soured?? Josh Harris (Billionaire owner of the 76ers and NJ Devils and majority owner of the Commanders) and Bob or Johnathan Kraft.

Always say, Where there is a whiff of smoke, there is or was a fire"

What the hell would Kraft get in return? a 5th round pick in 2027?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Violin of the Boston Globe spoke and published that Bill Belichick could be a trade target of the new owner of the Washington Commanders.

Then a follow up that someone else had sources with the Commanders and basically verified the rumor as rumor that has been discussed.

Who the hell discussed it?? The Commanders? Ben Violin and an unnamed source? Th guy who tried to verify it and his Commanders' soured?? Josh Harris (Billionaire owner of the 76ers and NJ Devils and majority owner of the Commanders) and Bob or Johnathan Kraft.

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who the hell discussed it?? The Commanders? Ben Violin and awe need a young coach not a washed upold one.n unnamed source? Th guy who tried to verify it and his Commanders' soured?? Josh Harris (Billionaire owner of the 76ers and NJ Devils and majority owner of the Commanders) and Bob or Johnathan Kraft.

not happening cause the new owner is,nt as desperate and stupid as the previous owner was.we need a young coach not a washed old one.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not happening cause the new owner is,nt as desperate and stupid as the previous owner was.we need a young coach not a washed old one.
Then how is it that he okay'd trading the two best defensive ends on the team before the deadline. They were not old, washed up players.

Considering what he's done with the 76ers and Devils, nothing tht Harris does would surprise me. He likes big names and splash publicity.

Unless you have sources in the Commanders' front office with inside information, you're as much informed as the rest of us.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how is it that he okay'd trading the two best defensive ends on the team before the deadline. They were not old, washed up players.

Considering what he's done with the 76ers and Devils, nothing tht Harris does would surprise me. He likes big names and splash publicity.

Unless you have sources in the Commanders' front office with inside information, you're as much informed as the rest of us.
as bout as much as you have in the patriot front office.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as bout as much as you have in the patriot front office.
I posted something from two Boston Media people. I have no contacts in Foxboro.

You on the other hand are speaking for the owner of the Commanders like you slept with him last night and have intimate knowledge.

I stand by my comment that he's done some weird shit with the 6ers and the Devils and wouldn't be at all surprised to see him continue to lay waste to the Commanders.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You on the other hand are speaking for the owner of the Commanders like you slept with him last night and have intimate knowledge.

I stand by my comment that he's done some weird shit with the 6ers and the Devils and wouldn't be at all surprised to see him continue to lay waste to the Commanders.
You realize we just had the worst owner in professional sports right? Name an owner worse than snyder?

Harris might not be the best owner, but he is miles better than snyder.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

don,t take your gay fantasies out on me asshole.you are the idiot assuming things

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize we just had the worst owner in professional sports right? Name an owner worse than Snyder?
Welcome to the Patriots Forum.

"WE" welcome everyone. I 'assume' that you are a Commanders fan when using the pronoun 'we'.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the Patriots Forum.

"WE" welcome everyone. I 'assume' that you are a Commanders fan when using the pronoun 'we'.
Thank you sir.

Sorry for the confusion. Thought it was the general nfl forum.

Correct, I am a commanders fan.

Good luck tomorrow and please help put another nail on the rivera coffin.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… lol … Ken, if you were trolling on purpose, you’d be the 2024 winner

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go for it. Grab a good college coach and build from there.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what role defensive coordinator?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Violin will not back off his article. He was questioned directly about it last night and said he will not retract what he was told.

He apparently believes whoever gave him the piece of news and must believe that it's true.

The Commanders' ownership may be looking elsewhere after handing Bill the loss. They have every right to change their minds and look elsewhere. To be honest, I certainly wouldn't be looking to hire BB let alone 'trade' for him.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Violin will not back off his article. He was questioned directly about it last night and said he will not retract what he was told.

He apparently believes whoever gave him the piece of news and must believe that it's true.

The Commanders' ownership may be looking elsewhere after handing Bill the loss. They have every right to change their minds and look elsewhere. To be honest, I certainly wouldn't be looking to hire BB let alone 'trade' for him.
Why would he write it if he didn't believe? Well to get views comes to mind, but then he has to come off as believing if he wants to seem credible.

Does he really believe?? Probably not but that may be the cynic in me or possibly I'm right and it's the realist in me.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he really believe?? Probably not but that may be the cynic in me or possibly I'm right and it's the realist in me.
He may not believe what the guy told him but he believes that the guy heard something and he believes that that same guy has given him 'good' info previously.

It's one of those things where you can't back off because you wrote and believe that the person who gave it to you was up front.

So one way or another, "Screwed if you do, Screwed if you don't." Rather than linger on it, try to move quietly to something else and hope people forget. Until the next time you publicly quote or write an unnamed source article for a major newspaper and stand behind it on a Sports Radio Station (WEEI).

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not believe what the guy told him but he believes that the guy heard something and he believes that that same guy has given him 'good' info previously.

It's one of those things where you can't back off because you wrote and believe that the person who gave it to you was up front.

So one way or another, "Screwed if you do, Screwed if you don't." Rather than linger on it, try to move quietly to something else and hope people forget. Until the next time you publicly quote or write an unnamed source article for a major newspaper and stand behind it on a Sports Radio Station (WEEI).
or he believes he has a way to get clicks...