• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Belichick to the Commanders???????

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Vrabel taking over for Bill.... in theory but I don't see it happening

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Vrabel taking over for Bill.... in theory but I don't see it happening

I like Vrabel and would be happy to have him as the coach, assuming we had a fantastic GM, but he's under contract so he'd cost us likely a first round pick which we desperately need so I don't see it happening either.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Vrabel and would be happy to have him as the coach, assuming we had a fantastic GM, but he's under contract so he'd cost us likely a first round pick which we desperately need so I don't see it happening either.
We can trade Brady's legacy for a couple first rounders

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well we've seen what Bill does with First Round picks so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened. (If Kraft really put his foot down and said you are out Bill)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we've seen what Bill does with First Round picks so I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened. (If Kraft really put his foot down and said you are out Bill)
I just do not see that happening

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots play the Colts Sunday and then have Bye. If they go down bad in Germany, that would be a perfect time to end the reign. Interim coach would have two weeks to get whatever his plan might be, into place. Not a great position to be in having to salvage something from this train wreck. If whoever took over could somehow finish 3-4, he just might have a shot of trying to make some repairs next year. Problem is that this team does not have the talent to correct itself this year.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots play the Colts Sunday and then have Bye. If they go down bad in Germany, that would be a perfect time to end the reign. Interim coach would have two weeks to get whatever his plan might be, into place. Not a great position to be in having to salvage something from this train wreck. If whoever took over could somehow finish 3-4, he just might have a shot of trying to make some repairs next year. Problem is that this team does not have the talent to correct itself this year.
There is no way IMO Kraft would can BB mid season if at all. I think you or someone else pointed out if it were JK this might get done.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way IMO Kraft would can BB mid season if at all. I think you or someone else pointed out if it were JK this might get done.
There comes a point where RK will have to listen to JK. The last thing he wants to do is alienate his son. Sacraficing Belichick might be one of the last things he would want to do, but he looked pretty desolate when JK wasn't in the box next to him two weeks ago,

This past weekend video shows JK looking into his phone and saying, "Can't keep doing this ........". RK said nothing.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Patriots were to part ways with Belichick at the end of the year, who.. REALISTICALLY…. Would you want to replace him. And what REALISTIC Coach do you want no part of?

I would love an offensive minded coach. Ben Johnson the Lions offensive coordinator would be my 1st choice. He’s turned that team into a very good offensive unit.

Who I don’t want…. Anyone from the Belichick tree. Need to wash our hand’s clean and start a new era.