• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Like Being in Prison"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JC Jackson, Jack Jones and Kayson Boutte all expected to play last Sunday but BB decided that his doghouse needed them more that the team.

Jones answer to Albert Breer was, "It's like being in prison." Total controil, day and night.

JC said, "What the hell am I doing here?"

Boutte said nothing because he Instagrammed, "My number is being called." BB Doghoused him again because he broke the "sSlence Protocol".

This is big problem today. Players want to push and advertise their brand. Bill just doesn't get it. Patriot players are starting to speak up in hopes that Bill will bench them.

Several unnamed players have told reporters that they don't want to play in New England, In other words, they don't want to play for Belichick.

This team is becoming disfunctional and there's a mutiny about to explode. After 22 years of "keep your mouths shut." Players are starting to answer, "Fuck you, Bill. This is my life and you ain't gonna control it."

I got a feeling that Sunday's game against the Colts is going to be an embarrassment for Kraft and his European dream of huge income. I predict that Bill will not be the HC of the NEP at this time next week, if these players turn on him in Frankfurt. Nothing could be worse for Kraft than being the premier game at 9:30 AM with the U.S. and more importantly every other NFL team watching when the players revolt on the field.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JC Jackson, Jack Jones and Kayson Boutte all expected to play last Sunday but BB decided that his doghouse needed them more that the team.

Jones answer to Albert Breer was, "It's like being in prison." Total controil, day and night.

Boutte said nothing because he Instagrammed, "My number is being called." BB Doghoused him again because he broke the "sSlence Protocol".

This is big problem today. Players want to push and advertise their brand. Bill just doesn't get it. Patriot players are starting to speak up in hopes that Bill will bench them.

Several unnamed players have told reporters that they don't want to play in New England, In other words, they don't want to play for Belichick.

This team is becoming disfunctional and there's a mutiny about to explode. After 22 years of "keep your mouths shut." Players are starting to answer, "Fuck you, Bill. This is my life and you ain't gonna control it."

I got a feeling that Sunday's game against the Colts is going to be an embarrassment for Kraft and his European dream of huge income. I predict that Bill will not be the HC of the NEP at this time next week, if these players turn on him in Frankfurt. Nothing could be worse for Kraft than being the premier game at 9:30 AM with the U.S. and more importantly every other NFL team watching when the players revolt on the field.
Too bad they didn't can him when the players revolted at the beginning if the 2003 season.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jones answer to Albert Breer was, "It's like being in prison." Total controil, day and night. ( Send him to prison for comparison purposes)

JC said, "What the hell am I doing here?" ( Getting a paycheck)

Boutte said nothing because he Instagrammed, "My number is being called." BB Doghoused him again because he broke the "sSlence Protocol". ( So maybe the rookie will learn?)

I also don't feel its as dramatic as you present. And I have no faith in Breer. He's a rumor monger

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what we think, there appears to be an undercurrent of dis=satisfaction wit the Patriots with a number of younger players. They talk to their friends and former college teammates and it doesn't take very long for negative stuff to spread like wildfire. It's th kind of thing that backfires when Bill will be trying to sign free agents in March, if he's still the HC. Money may talk but Bill doesn't spend to begin with and if he is the same Bill and also has ton of discontent that's been spread, no one will sign

We know very little about what goes on during FA negotiations and talks. There very well could already be a negativity that we don't even have the slightest inkling of and could be the reason that Bill hasn't been able to sign better than second tier or thord tier players.

Tough as it may be to accept it, players want to be able to act and say whatever they and how ever they want. Being in a New England or Bill Belichick cage doesn't coincide with that way of thinking.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what we think, there appears to be an undercurrent of dis=satisfaction wit the Patriots with a number of younger players. They talk to their friends and former college teammates and it doesn't take very long for negative stuff to spread like wildfire. It's th kind of thing that backfires when Bill will be trying to sign free agents in March, if he's still the HC. Money may talk but Bill doesn't spend to begin with and if he is the same Bill and also has ton of discontent that's been spread, no one will sign

We know very little about what goes on during FA negotiations and talks. There very well could already be a negativity that we don't even have the slightest inkling of and could be the reason that Bill hasn't been able to sign better than second tier or thord tier players.

Tough as it may be to accept it, players want to be able to act and say whatever they and how ever they want. Being in a New England or Bill Belichick cage doesn't coincide with that way of thinking.
Look players talk shit and coaches try to squash that shit, it's not specific to NE or BB that is league wide. Player do not like losing and when they do they tend to act like spoiled athletes incapable of seeing the bigger picture, all coaches and GMs are aware of this dynamic. Again I feel a lot of this be being blown out of proportion, turning minnows into whales. The majority of pro athletes chase money more than championships, we weren't hearing a lot of this banter when we were hanging flags. This feels more to me about the local media needing to keep readers interested than it does dismay on the team

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at who’s talking also. After reading about JC Jackson and the crap he pulled while playing for the Chargers. Fuck him. Couldn’t care less about him. Jack Jones…the guy is a complete fucking moron. Boutte… this is the 2nd time in a matter of weeks he’s made public comments. Fuck all 3 of these guys.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look players talk shit and coaches try to squash that shit, it's not specific to NE or BB that is league wide. Player do not like losing and when they do they tend to act like spoiled athletes incapable of seeing the bigger picture, all coaches and GMs are aware of this dynamic. Again I feel a lot of this be being blown out of proportion, turning minnows into whales. The majority of pro athletes chase money more than championships, we weren't hearing a lot of this banter when we were hanging flags. This feels more to me about the local media needing to keep readers interested than it does dismay on the team
I think it's more than looking for anything with the media. They see and hear shit that we never get. Players speak out on Instagram constantly and say stuff because they want that money and the more that they are in the light, the greater the chance that they will get those calls from ad agencies. Everyone wants to do a "Mahomes, MaAuto" Ad and get a couple million spending money. Getting a Taylor Swift isn't a bad prize either.

The media guys don't let anything pass them by. Being first is more important than being accurate.

Example: From NBC Sports this morning. "Patriots: Carserio would be perfect GM." That claim is that is that it was said or inferred by someone on the Patriots' staff or close to the person who said it. Didn't say who said it. Then the draft picks that were made while Caserio was with the Patriots: Solder, C. Jones, Gronkowski, Hightower and Edelman.

Then they said that he was with BB for 99 draft picks and hit on 47 and 52 were busts. 47/99=47.5%. I don't know it that's good or bad overall. How do you compare that with anyone else? They didn't give anything or anyone (Belichick w/o Caserio) elae to bounce the numbers off. Having 52 picks that never made it through their rookie contract doesn't seem good. But having 21% of your picks last ten years or more is extraordinary.

Most media people push anything because it sells them. If they hit 1 out of every 10 big, they make huge money. Put a newspaper guy on TV and he'll spill his guts. Let a TV guy write a piece and he'll give you 50% of the truth.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a teenager, I used to sneak into the local state prison to fish in their water supply pond.
It was excellent fishing because nobody else fished there.
Got to meet some inmates who were on work details at the pond.
I never met anyone who preferred to be there.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a teenager, I used to sneak into the local state prison to fish in their water supply pond.
It was excellent fishing because nobody else fished there.
Got to meet some inmates who were on work details at the pond.
I never met anyone who preferred to be there.....
Im curious if you could sneak in why couldn't the inmates sneak out?>

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could. They had earned the right to work outside and were a very low security risk.
It was heartbreaking seeing men that had learned their lessons still imprisoned.
"Up front there ought to be a man in black"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Up front there ought to be a man in black"
There were guards present.
I used to fish and hunt this land before the prison took possession of the land outside of the prison walls.
It was very rugged land and I knew it better than the prison guards did.
There were times I was there and they knew it but could not catch me.
I even camped there for trout season.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heavy.com

Patriots Take Drastic Action on 'Lackadaisical' $82.5 Million CB: Report

The Patriots J.C. Jackson was brought back to New England last month but it's been a disaster. Jackson won't accompany the team to Germany.
heavy.com
heavy.com
JC's contract is not guaranteed, so Bill could cut him. But he won't. he'd rather pay him than see another team like the Ravens pick him up and turn him back into a Pro-Bowler. Or the Jets and have him intercept Mc four times when they play again.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JC's contract is not guaranteed, so Bill could cut him. But he won't. he'd rather pay him than see another team like the Ravens pick him up and turn him back into a Pro-Bowler. Or the Jets and have him intercept Mc four times when they play again.

The GM of the Chargers just apologized to the entire team for signing JC. And now he's earned his way into the doghouse in just two weeks in NE, a team that NEEDS him to play.

I think you're overvaluing him.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did we really need this thread. It really, really seems fit for stupid news. These complaints are the same complaints BB has been getting since Cleveland. I'm not saying the complaints are not somewhat valid but the players should know the landscape.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the players should know the landscape.
And Bill needs to know that the landscape has changed too.

War changes constantly and those that don't adapt, die or are conquered. Cleveland was 30 years ago. Is Bill still wearing bell bottoms?

Boutte was just celebrating being out of the doghouse. He's been couped up since week 1. Punish him for saying, "They called my number!."

Mayb ther thread should be 'Stupid Coaching".

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB’s doghouse? I hate that stuff, dude is nuts to not give players a chance. Used to be doghouse for one turnover, now it’s what?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like in the catacombs of the 1500s, many centuries ago, BB puts dudes in the doghouse. Really?