• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already stated that earlier today but some posters have me on ignore because they dont like being told the truth about themselves. The fact that no one has a shred of evidence to support a tainted drink negates any further discussion on it. They can speculate that is what happened, but to speak as if its fact creates problems and makes it seem as if they actually did spike her drink, which no one knows for sure.

If the cops had done their job this might have been proven or disproven. But they didn't. Wonder why?

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't mean she couldn't have been raped.

I have no idea what point any of you are trying to make.

IMO she was raped after being doped. The point I made was in reference to her 'supposed' multiple mistakes, there was only one mistake, she accepted a drink from another.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating this shows that you are blaming her. I don't care if she slept with every member of the football team before Winston got there, all that matters is did she say no or was she drugged/intoxicated where she couldn't in this instance.

Exactly

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stating this shows that you are blaming her. I don't care if she slept with every member of the football team before Winston got there, all that matters is did she say no or was she drugged/intoxicated where she couldn't in this instance.

Not at all. All it does is show what the sorority she belonged to is known for. I even stated that I do not know if she was partaking in their pastime. But I guess you missed that part.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with what I said.

Again what she did prior to the alleged event, has nothing to do with whether Winston is innocent or guilty.

So why do you keep bringing it up?

Actually what I said has everything to do with it. You are making an assumption that he is guilty. Without evidence to back you up. Neither of us where there so without either being there and seeing it OR evidence that he is guilty nothing you are saying proves his guilt or innocence. Just your speculation that he is.

As you said in another post. This makes it lean towards his guilt. That is fine to say as your opinion, but not to say as a fact like you try to make it.

You also missed the very important line in that post. Go figure.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually what I said has everything to do with it. You are making an assumption that he is guilty. Without evidence to back you up. Neither of us where there so without either being there and seeing it OR evidence that he is guilty nothing you are saying proves his guilt or innocence. Just your speculation that he is.

As you said in another post. This makes it lean towards his guilt. That is fine to say as your opinion, but not to say as a fact like you try to make it.

Fantastic how fans stick up for their players, yet drive home their hate for others when they fuck up.

If Winston were to be an Alabama QB (easily could have been), I'm sure FSU fans would be laughing at his current predicament.

I don't get why fans feel the need to belittle others while supporting their own like they are their own children and can do no wrong.

With a far reaching open mind, do I think Winston raped that girl that night? I'll put it this way. I don't believe it was consensual sex that was had that night.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. All it does is show what the sorority she belonged to is known for. I even stated that I do not know if she was partaking in their pastime. But I guess you missed that part.

So you agree its irrelevant then.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never once said he was guilty. You obviously have a hard time focusing.

You and bandwagon boy keep bringing up the fact that she was irresponsible. There is no other reason to bring that up other than to basically blame her.

THE ONLY thing I have been saying is that her decisions and irresponsibility about drinking and being with strangers or what not plays no part in whether he is guilty OR NOT.

I have said it a dozen times. Its amazing that you don't catch that yet you sit here and claim I say things that I never said. T - shirt fan. Go figure.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are right, it is my opinion that from everything we have heard it leans towards his guilt.

I would say most would agree. There are quite a few things out there that support her story and make sense that she was raped. But the Police fucked up so we can't say one way or the other. Wonder Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic how fans stick up for their players, yet drive home their hate for others when they fuck up.

If Winston were to be an Alabama QB (easily could have been), I'm sure FSU fans would be laughing at his current predicament.

I don't get why fans feel the need to belittle others while supporting their own like they are their own children and can do no wrong.

With a far reaching open mind, do I think Winston raped that girl that night? I'll put it this way. I don't believe it was consensual sex that was had that night.

Actually you will NEVER find me giving hate towards another team's player because they got into trouble.
If someone does something stupid whether on FSU or another team and is found guilty then they should be punished. What I will not do is prejudge the person accused of anything. I did not do it with Kobe, Big Ben, Hernandez, Karlos Hyde, or anyone else. I like to allow the things to proceed. If they do not I cannot do anymore than say it may or may not have happened. Which I have said from the very start of the Winston case.

Just to give you some examples I was the first person to say kick an All American off of the FSU football team. That being Greg Reid when he got his 2nd drug charge. I also said to kick off James Wilder Jr. after his 4th misdemeanor arrest for driving without a license. I give no quarter to those that are found with evidence to be guilty. Even those on the FSU team.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, it is my opinion that from everything we have heard it leans towards his guilt.

I would say most would agree. There are quite a few things out there that support her story and make sense that she was raped. But the Police fucked up so we can't say one way or the other. Wonder Why?

What things are you speaking of that support her story in your opinion. Give me these examples.
By most who are these people you are speaking of? And how does anything that has been put out lean towards his guilt or innocence? Is that because you believe her story more than his? That is fine if that is what you are going by, but that is not admissible in court or does it back either side.

Also I am glad that you FINALLY used the phrase it is your opinion. I thought you would never type that phrase since you have yet to do so.

To save a lot of typing let's do this. You believe her story and not his so that makes you lean to his guilt. That is cool since it is your opinion. I on the other hand want evidence to support charges against ANY person accused of a crime. Not innuendo and circumstance.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you will NEVER find me giving hate towards another team's player because they got into trouble.
If someone does something stupid whether on FSU or another team and is found guilty then they should be punished. What I will not do is prejudge the person accused of anything. I did not do it with Kobe, Big Ben, Hernandez, Karlos Hyde, or anyone else. I like to allow the things to proceed. If they do not I cannot do anymore than say it may or may not have happened. Which I have said from the very start of the Winston case.

Just to give you some examples I was the first person to say kick an All American off of the FSU football team. That being Greg Reid when he got his 2nd drug charge. I also said to kick off James Wilder Jr. after his 4th misdemeanor arrest for driving without a license. I give no quarter to those that are found with evidence to be guilty. Even those on the FSU team.

Fair enough.

Do you think Winston raped that girl? I mean honestly without any prejudice or intuition.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once said he was guilty. You obviously have a hard time focusing.

You and bandwagon boy keep bringing up the fact that she was irresponsible. There is no other reason to bring that up other than to basically blame her.

THE ONLY thing I have been saying is that her decisions and irresponsibility about drinking and being with strangers or what not plays no part in whether he is guilty OR NOT.

I have said it a dozen times. Its amazing that you don't catch that yet you sit here and claim I say things that I never said. T - shirt fan. Go figure.

I keep bringing it up? Really? I brought it up 1 single time this ENTIRE time. But I keep bringing it up. Ok. Also making a poor decision is part of a larger problem on college campuses period. No matter if we are talking this or anything else. All I did was as you said gave a PSA. ANd if you cannot agree with what I put in that PSA you like to live dangerously which is cool, but not for me.

I agree that her poor decision of accepting a drink from someone she did not know has no bearing on whether she was raped by Winston, but it also does not lean towards his guilt. That is all I am saying.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What things are you speaking of that support her story in your opinion. Give me these examples.
By most who are these people you are speaking of? And how does anything that has been put out lean towards his guilt or innocence? Is that because you believe her story more than his? That is fine if that is what you are going by, but that is not admissible in court or does it back either side.

Also I am glad that you FINALLY used the phrase it is your opinion. I thought you would never type that phrase since you have yet to do so.

To save a lot of typing let's do this. You believe her story and not his so that makes you lean to his guilt. That is cool since it is your opinion. I on the other hand want evidence to support charges against ANY person accused of a crime. Not innuendo and circumstance.

1. She had no Motive to accuse him of r*pe immediately after the event
2. The NY Times report said bruises started to appear when she was giving her report
3. She filed a report immediately after the event and had her friend call 911
4. We know they had sex

His side is: She is lying.

There are a million different signs that would pop up if she is falsely accusing him and I don't see any of them.

You can't prove anything with this but it is my opinion that it leans towards guilt. That doesn't mean he is guilty it just looks that way.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

Do you think Winston raped that girl? I mean honestly without any prejudice or intuition.

To be honest I do not know. If he did he should have his nuts nailed to the wall and become someone's bitch in prison. But I cannot say he did or did not without using prejudice or intuition. Not enough facts or evidence to support it either way. I try to not jump to a conclusion in any case we would speak about whether this or even a non athlete. If there is not evidence to back up the charge than all I can do is say it could have happened. I know that is fence riding or being wishy washy and some dislike that, but in a he said she said case I cannot back up a position without showing prejudice one way or the other.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep bringing it up? Really? I brought it up 1 single time this ENTIRE time. But I keep bringing it up. Ok. Also making a poor decision is part of a larger problem on college campuses period. No matter if we are talking this or anything else. All I did was as you said gave a PSA. ANd if you cannot agree with what I put in that PSA you like to live dangerously which is cool, but not for me.

I agree that her poor decision of accepting a drink from someone she did not know has no bearing on whether she was raped by Winston, but it also does not lean towards his guilt. That is all I am saying.

To me its just sad that some girl files a police report and the only response out of it is telling her that she was lying.

You better start upping your useless donations to FSU to the attention of their PD department so you can really be part of something special.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I do not know. If he did he should have his nuts nailed to the wall and become someone's bitch in prison. But I cannot say he did or did not without using prejudice or intuition. Not enough facts or evidence to support it either way. I try to not jump to a conclusion in any case we would speak about whether this or even a non athlete. If there is not evidence to back up the charge than all I can do is say it could have happened. I know that is fence riding or being wishy washy and some dislike that, but in a he said she said case I cannot back up a position without showing prejudice one way or the other.

Ummm... yeah, that was wishy washy.

Simple question. Do you think he raped her or not? It is a Yes or No question.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem is that what her sorority is "known for" has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not she was raped. All that does is cloud the issue. If she said "no", was drugged to where she couldn't give consent or even if she had drank herself into a state where she couldn't give consent, she is considered to have been raped.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. She had no Motive to accuse him of r*pe immediately after the event
2. The NY Times report said bruises started to appear when she was giving her report
3. She filed a report immediately after the event and had her friend call 911
4. We know they had sex

His side is: She is lying.

There are a million different signs that would pop up if she is falsely accusing him and I don't see any of them.

You can't prove anything with this but it is my opinion that it leans towards guilt. That doesn't mean he is guilty it just looks that way.

1. She did not accuse him the night of the event. She accused an unknown person of it who's height was between 5'9" and 5'11". and stocky Not until the beginning of January a month later did she accuse him by name. Let's also remember she changed her description in her 2nd interview to someone of a different height and weight.

2. Yes the NYT report states that. Again not in dispute.

3. No she did not have her friend call 911. Her friend decided to call 911 on her behalf. But that is neither here nor there.

4. No his side has not said she lied. His side has said that it was consensual. Big difference between the two.

Your last line I can say that is reasonable. No problem with that stance as long as people us the phrase "in my opinion". The problem I have is when people try to state their opinion as a fact. Which many of your posts come across that way.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that what her sorority is "known for" has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not she was raped. All that does is cloud the issue. If she said "no", was drugged to where she couldn't give consent or even if she had drank herself into a state where she couldn't give consent, she is considered to have been raped.

The last line of that particular paragraph and post is where I qualify that I have NO IDEA if she herself did those things. Why do people ignore that line?