• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt mean it couldnt happen either. Reality again is escaping you. Dont put yourself in harms way, it has less chance of happening or atleast makes it harder for the perfect situation to present itself. If they are not alone with the assailant, it makes it harder for the assailant to perform his act.

No reality is escaping you. If he raped her he is guilty. Doesn't matter how she got there or how irresponsible she is.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that is not what you are trying to do, but in a situation like this, it gets construed by some folks as blaming the victim whether that is the case or not.

As for what you have read that led to the statement that she lacks morals, it looks like this is playing out like a lot of these situations do. A high profile athlete gets accused of sexual assault and those defending the athlete start saying "Oh, she's a football groupie" or "she's just looking for a payday", etc. Unfortunately, sometimes that is definitely the case, I just try to refrain from making any kind of judgment until the facts come out, which may never happen with the way the TPD appears to have botched this/covered it up.

All I can say is that there is a ton more rapists out there than people who make false accusations and its not even close.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is that there is a ton more rapists out there than people who make false accusations and its not even close.

:agree: However, high profile athlete's/celebrities are targets for people looking for a payday. I think that among the general public, there are far more rapists than those who make false accusations, but I think those percentages change a bit when we are talking about a high profile person.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: However, high profile athlete's/celebrities are targets for people looking for a payday. I think that among the general public, there are far more rapists than those who make false accusations, but I think those percentages change a bit when we are talking about a high profile person.

Well then there is different levels of High Profile Athlete. Winston was an amateur freshman athlete who had yet to play a down for FSU.

Can't really use the same motive as they did for going after Kobe Bryant.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then there is different levels of High Profile Athlete. Winston was an amateur freshman athlete who had yet to play a down for FSU.

Can't really use the same motive as they did for going after Kobe Bryant.

She wasn't in that category, because in her statement she didn't know who were the guys, but you already knew that. It was only later that she was able to identify them as football players.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She wasn't in that category, because in her statement she didn't know who were the guys, but you already knew that. It was only later that she was able to identify them as football players.

Which is why I have said all along she didn't really have any motive to falsely accuse.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get one known fact out here. The accuser was a member of the Delta Zeta Sorority which is known for actively seeking athletes from the football and baseball teams. Do not know if she herself acted like many others in the sorority.

There are a lot of opinions on whether she put herself in this particular situation. In my opinion I honestly cannot say one way or the other. I have been out on many occasions while in the Navy and in college and had NEVER taken a drink from any person without seeing it made(especially if I did not know them). That was a mistake on her part. The other mistake that I think she made was leaving with someone she says she did not know. That is a big mistake for anyone(Male or Female). If you do not know them then be sure to take a friend along with you at minimum. Or do not go at all if the person asking is not cool with a friend coming along. Anything after the point of getting into the cab is up for debate with NO ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE by any of us. Only opinions and innuendo. Which neither make or break anything.

And as I said from day 1. If he is guilty nail his nuts to the wall. No reason for any person no matter their status to resort to what he was accused of.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get one known fact out here. The accuser was a member of the Delta Zeta Sorority which is known for actively seeking athletes from the football and baseball teams. Do not know if she herself acted like many others in the sorority.

There are a lot of opinions on whether she put herself in this particular situation. In my opinion I honestly cannot say one way or the other. I have been out on many occasions while in the Navy and in college and had NEVER taken a drink from any person without seeing it made(especially if I did not know them). That was a mistake on her part. The other mistake that I think she made was leaving with someone she says she did not know. That is a big mistake for anyone(Male or Female). If you do not know them then be sure to take a friend along with you at minimum. Or do not go at all if the person asking is not cool with a friend coming along.

Is this your version of a PSA or something. Because just like bandwagonbobo's comments, it has nothing to do with him being guilty or not.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this your version of a PSA or something. Because just like bandwagonbobo's comments, it has nothing to do with him being guilty or not.

Well considering you nor I were not there how do you assess guilt or innocence? It cannot be honestly done.

And it was bringing something up that is factual and known. Maybe a little PSA mixed in because what she reported is not a good thing to do(drink from a stranger, getting into cab with people she did not know). Always keep yourself safe. No matter how fun something looks or sounds take two seconds to ask if it is really worth it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victim blaming is fun!

Who in the hell is doing that? Stating facts of what someone should do to keep themselves safe. Or is it the fact of what the sorority she belonged to did on a regular basis?

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She made only one mistake and that was consuming a drink that was offered by another. Once she consumed that drink she entered an altered state where she was no longer in control of her actions and others controlled her actions.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She made only one mistake and that was consuming a drink that was offered by another. Once she consumed that drink she entered an altered state where she was no longer in control of her actions and others controlled her actions.

Only problem with that is nobody knows if she was given a drink that was spiked. She even told the police that she had been hit in the head. Only long after her interviews did the spiked drink come up. Not saying it did or did not happen. Just that it has not been proven.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem with that is nobody knows if she was given a drink that was spiked. She even told the police that she had been hit in the head. Only long after her interviews did the spiked drink come up. Not saying it did or did not happen. Just that it has not been proven.

Casher and his friends know it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I already stated that earlier today but some posters have me on ignore because they dont like being told the truth about themselves. The fact that no one has a shred of evidence to support a tainted drink negates any further discussion on it. They can speculate that is what happened, but to speak as if its fact creates problems and makes it seem as if they actually did spike her drink, which no one knows for sure.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casher and his friends know it.

Anything to back that up since a "small guy' gave her the drink? That is according to her own statement and that of her friend. Casher, Winston, and Darby are not "small guys" by any way, shape, or form.

Winston is 6'4"
Casher is 6'5"
Darby is 6'.

So again you thinking or believing she was handed a spiked drink does not make it so.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are a lot of opinions on whether she put herself in this particular situation. In my opinion I honestly cannot say one way or the other. I have been out on many occasions while in the Navy and in college and had NEVER taken a drink from any person without seeing it made(especially if I did not know them). That was a mistake on her part. The other mistake that I think she made was leaving with someone she says she did not know. That is a big mistake for anyone(Male or Female). If you do not know them then be sure to take a friend along with you at minimum. Or do not go at all if the person asking is not cool with a friend coming along. Anything after the point of getting into the cab is up for debate with NO ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE by any of us. Only opinions and innuendo. Which neither make or break anything.

And as I said from day 1. If he is guilty nail his nuts to the wall. No reason for any person no matter their status to resort to what he was accused of.

Just stating this shows that you are blaming her. I don't care if she slept with every member of the football team before Winston got there, all that matters is did she say no or was she drugged/intoxicated where she couldn't in this instance.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering you nor I were not there how do you assess guilt or innocence? It cannot be honestly done.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

And it was bringing something up that is factual and known. Maybe a little PSA mixed in because what she reported is not a good thing to do(drink from a stranger, getting into cab with people she did not know). Always keep yourself safe. No matter how fun something looks or sounds take two seconds to ask if it is really worth it.

Again what she did prior to the alleged event, has nothing to do with whether Winston is innocent or guilty.

So why do you keep bringing it up?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the hell is doing that? Stating facts of what someone should do to keep themselves safe. Or is it the fact of what the sorority she belonged to did on a regular basis?

You obviously are considering you keep bringing it up. what someone should or shouldn't do to keep themselves safe does not make a rapist any less guilty.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That doesn't mean she couldn't have been raped.

I have no idea what point any of you are trying to make.