• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm... yeah, that was wishy washy.

Simple question. Do you think he raped her or not? It is a Yes or No question.

Do I believed he raped her? If you put a gun to my head and made me choose I would have to say no, but there is always a little doubt because anything is possible.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last line of that particular paragraph and post is where I qualify that I have NO IDEA if she herself did those things. Why do people ignore that line?

Don't get me wrong, I have the same opinion as you. I have no idea what happened and won't pass any judgment unless and until the full story comes out (which appears unlikely at this point).

Whether or not there was sexual contact between the 2 does not seem to be in dispute. The only thing that seems to be in dispute was whether or not that contact was consensual. She says it wasn't and he says it was.

That leaves only one question, did she give consent or not? If she did, there was no crime. If she didn't or wasn't able to due to her condition, then it's r*pe. Other things like what the sorority she belongs to is known for, whether or not she made a mistake and put herself in a vulnerable position have nothing to do with whether or not she was raped. Those things only serve to further cloud an already cloudy issue.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. She did not accuse him the night of the event. She accused an unknown person of it who's height was between 5'9" and 5'11". and stocky Not until the beginning of January a month later did she accuse him by name. Let's also remember she changed her description in her 2nd interview to someone of a different height and weight.

So that takes out the motive of knowing who he was and going after him specifically. Regardless we now know it was him based on DNA.

4. No his side has not said she lied. His side has said that it was consensual. Big difference between the two.

If she is saying that it wasn't consensual then he is basically indicating that she is lying......no?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I believed he raped her? If you put a gun to my head and made me choose I would have to say no, but there is always a little doubt because anything is possible.

That's the t - shirt fan in you wanting to believe that.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. All it does is show what the sorority she belonged to is known for. I even stated that I do not know if she was partaking in their pastime. But I guess you missed that part.

The problem is that what her sorority is "known for" has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not she was raped. All that does is cloud the issue. If she said "no", was drugged to where she couldn't give consent or even if she had drank herself into a state where she couldn't give consent, she is considered to have been raped.

Exactly and it tries to switch blame towards her.

The last line of that particular paragraph and post is where I qualify that I have NO IDEA if she herself did those things. Why do people ignore that line?

They ignore that line because you are pointing a finger at her to start off and then finish by saying but I don't really know. The last line means nothing after trying to point the finger at her in the first place.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that takes out the motive of knowing who he was and going after him specifically. Regardless we now know it was him based on DNA.

If she is saying that it wasn't consensual then he is basically indicating that she is lying......no?

I never said she had a motive to point him out. Like a payday or retribution for some past thing. See this is where I kind of get a little pissed at some people(You at one point last fall). People say that everyone knew who he was the instant he stepped on campus, but by her own admission she had no clue. It seems that some people are trying to have it both ways with this situation.

I do not think that because he believes it was consensual that is saying she is lying. That is where the he said/she said cases are so hard. One can believe that a move or action means it is consensual. When another does not see their move or action as consensual. It is a gray area at best.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly and it tries to switch blame towards her.

They ignore that line because you are pointing a finger at her to start off and then finish by saying but I don't really know. The last line means nothing after trying to point the finger at her in the first place.

I am not pointing a finger at her directly. Just the house she lived in and that particular house's actions and mentality over the course of years. I have no clue if she was chasing athletes or not. But even if she was r*pe is not the appropriate move if that is what happened.

I can see how that can cloud the issue, but it is a relevant all be it small fact that should be known.

The only blame I give her is for her poor decisions that night like the drink she took from an unknown person and getting into a cab with people she did not know without a friend of hers to go along. And again that is in my PSA I posted a little earlier. Just not smart.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the t - shirt fan in you wanting to believe that.

Dude you are just being petty now. Really that is t-shirt fan wanting to believe? Thanks for telling me what is in my own mind. You are one arrogant person. And that is not a good thing.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that what her sorority is "known for" has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not she was raped. All that does is cloud the issue. If she said "no", was drugged to where she couldn't give consent or even if she had drank herself into a state where she couldn't give consent, she is considered to have been raped.

Ding ding ding. Winner

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not pointing a finger at her directly. Just the house she lived in and that particular house's actions and mentality over the course of years. I have no clue if she was chasing athletes or not. But even if she was r*pe is not the appropriate move if that is what happened.

I can see how that can cloud the issue, but it is a relevant all be it small fact that should be known.

The only blame I give her is for her poor decisions that night like the drink she took from an unknown person and getting into a cab with people she did not know without a friend of hers to go along. And again that is in my PSA I posted a little earlier. Just not smart.

Has the chasing athlete thing ever been proven or is it just some story that's out there.

Your PSA has nothing to do with Winston being a rapist or not.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then the entire state of Ohio is a t-shirt fan unless they actually went to Ohio State.

Nope. Not going to school does not make you a t shirt can.

When you live a million miles away from a school and start rooting for them because there team is good despite zero connection to that school, that makes you a t shirt fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are just being petty now. Really that is t-shirt fan wanting to believe? Thanks for telling me what is in my own mind. You are one arrogant person. And that is not a good thing.

How does me commenting on you being a t shirt fan make me arrogant.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the chasing athlete thing ever been proven or is it just some story that's out there.

Your PSA has nothing to do with Winston being a rapist or not.

Yes it has been proven that the MANY girls from the sorority she belonged(Delta Zeta) to chase after athletes. It has been known for years. Most of the football players and baseball players end up dating or banging one of these sorority girls most of their time on campus.

And your opinion has nothing to do with it either. My opinion is that both bare some sort of responsibility for whatever the hell that happened. Which we do not know exactly what happened. Her for my PSA things and him for putting himself in said situation too. Especially since he has/had(not sure which now) a fine ass girlfriend that goes to Rice and plays on their basketball team.

I am shocked that you or someone else has not brought up the other girl from the article. You know the one who said she had consensual sex with him, but felt she needed counseling afterwards. Sounds to me like Jamies might into some weird ass fetishes if a girl felt she needed counseling AFTER she had consensual sex with him.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does me commenting on you being a t shirt fan make me arrogant.

You are arrogant for trying to push your opinion as fact as to what or why I believe something. All with out knowing a damn thing about me. Hopefully that explains it for you.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Not going to school does not make you a t shirt can.

When you live a 875 miles away from a school and start rooting for them because there team is good despite zero connection to that school, that makes you a t shirt fan.

FIFY. Also you still are completely wrong, but still trying to post your opinion as a fact about me. Once again arrogant thinking you actually know the reason why.