• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it has been proven that the MANY girls from the sorority she belonged(Delta Zeta) to chase after athletes. It has been known for years. Most of the football players and baseball players end up dating or banging one of these sorority girls most of their time on campus.

And your opinion has nothing to do with it either. My opinion is that both bare some sort of responsibility for whatever the hell that happened. Which we do not know exactly what happened. Her for my PSA things and him for putting himself in said situation too. Especially since he has/had(not sure which now) a fine ass girlfriend that goes to Rice and plays on their basketball team.

I am shocked that you or someone else has not brought up the other girl from the article. You know the one who said she had consensual sex with him, but felt she needed counseling afterwards. Sounds to me like Jamies might into some weird ass fetishes if a girl felt she needed counseling AFTER she had consensual sex with him.

Ive seen no proof of these girls targeting athletes. Sounds like just some innuendo to me.

If he raped her she bares zero responsibility for it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are arrogant for trying to push your opinion as fact as to what or why I believe something. All with out knowing a damn thing about me. Hopefully that explains it for you.

Lets get one thing straight, You are a t shirt fan. That is not an opinion.

Me mentioning that does not make me arrogant.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY. Also you still are completely wrong, but still trying to post your opinion as a fact about me. Once again arrogant thinking you actually know the reason why.

You told us the reason why and You had zero connection to FSU when you started rooting for them.

Therefore you are a t shirt fan.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you agree that the FSU police department failed in properly investigating this story?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two need to go ahead and run off and get married. They do allow that in some states now.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you agree that the FSU police department failed in properly investigating this story?

The FSU PD cannot investigate the incident since it happened off campus. They can only call the TPD in which they did that very night when the FSU PD officer found out it happened off campus. The FSU PD is not like OUS PD who has jurisdiction off campus.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive seen no proof of these girls targeting athletes. Sounds like just some innuendo to me.

If he raped her she bares zero responsibility for it.

Well how would you considering you never look for anything. Again just because you do not know does not mean it is not true. Find yourself an FSU grad wherever you live and ask them the reputation of Delta Zeta at FSU.

And I guess you again decided to forget that I posted even if she did chase athletes(which I do not know that she did) r*pe is not right.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No not mentioning it, but your need to constantly state it shows that you feel you are above me in your fandom. Which is completely arrogant. And again just because you live in a state does NOT give you ties. You have not convinced anyone here of that.

Going to ask you this again. Do the University of Michigan grad who live in OH or even Columbus have ties or support the local college team of OSU? YOu never answered before so I am just curious.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well how would you considering you never look for anything. Again just because you do not know does not mean it is not true. Find yourself an FSU grad wherever you live and ask them the reputation of Delta Zeta at FSU.

You just made it sound like innuendo. LOL. No Proof. Just because someone has a reputation of something doesn't mean its true.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not mentioning it, but your need to constantly state it shows that you feel you are above me in your fandom. Which is completely arrogant. And again just because you live in a state does NOT give you ties. You have not convinced anyone here of that.

Supporting home town schools gives you ties. That is not even debatable. Everyone here is convinced of that.

Going to ask you this again. Do the University of Michigan grad who live in OH or even Columbus have ties or support the local college team of OSU? YOu never answered before so I am just curious.

Yes I did answer that question. If they choose not to root for tOSU because they went to Michigan then having ties to tOSU is irrelevant.

I have a family member who roots for Michigan. Grew up in Ohio , Went to an Ohio School but just decided to root for Michigan for no reason. He too is a t shirt fan and I tell him how lame he is for being one all the time. All in good fun of course.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supporting home town schools gives you ties. That is not even debatable. Everyone here is convinced of that.

Yes I did answer that question. If they choose not to root for tOSU because they went to Michigan then having ties to tOSU is irrelevant.

I have a family member who roots for Michigan. Grew up in Ohio , Went to an Ohio School but just decided to root for Michigan for no reason. He too is a t shirt fan and I tell him how lame he is for being one all the time. All in good fun of course.

LOL. Is he from NW OH where that is COMMON PLACE? And did he root for Michigan as a kid and never waivered? If so good for him.

And no you never did answer that. Go back and look.

Supporting them? Even if you never went there, never had a family member go there, and all you do is buy their t-shirts? The only reason you root for them is due to proximity? Sorry, but that is not having a tie just because you happen to live close.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just made it sound like innuendo. LOL. No Proof. Just because someone has a reputation of something doesn't mean its true.

Would you like me to give you a list of football and baseball players who are dating women from said sorority? Even if I did do this that still would not be proof enough of their reputation. You have a hard on for FSu for some reason(God only knows). Just let it all out. Get it over with.

Conversing with you sometimes is like conversing with my 9 yr old. Huh Uh No way that could happen. I do not believe you.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not mentioning it, but your need to constantly state it shows that you feel you are above me in your fandom. Which is completely arrogant.

I am not trying to put you down as a person, hell for all I know you are a better human than me. Maybe not. I don't know. I just know that being a t shirt fan for college sports is lamer than actually having ties to a school. Its just how I feel and I am sorry about that. And the thing is, your type of fandom is in the 1% minority I believe. Most people that root for college teams are actually tied to the school in some way be it either by geography or ancestry or something.

My biggest beef with being a t shirt fan is that your only association to the school you root for starts and ends through the Football team. It has nothing to do with the actual college or academics itself.

You even said yourself, you donate money to help their sports programs. Well what about their academic programs? I find it much more admiral to support your local communities and local state schools or places where you are from. The better those are the better off you will be for living there.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like me to give you a list of football and baseball players who are dating women from said sorority? Even if I did do this that still would not be proof enough of their reputation. You have a hard on for FSu for some reason(God only knows). Just let it all out. Get it over with.

I just asked for proof like you always do and you have yet to provide any. Its funny how when the shoe is on the other foot you start to make personal attacks.

Conversing with you sometimes is like conversing with my 9 yr old. Huh Uh No way that could happen. I do not believe you.

the feeling is mutual.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Is he from NW OH where that is COMMON PLACE? And did he root for Michigan as a kid and never waivered? If so good for him.

And no you never did answer that. Go back and look.

Supporting them? Even if you never went there, never had a family member go there, and all you do is buy their t-shirts? The only reason you root for them is due to proximity? Sorry, but that is not having a tie just because you happen to live close.

That is 100% without a doubt having a tie.

Sorry that is not even debatable whatsoever. Not everyone can go to college but want to support their local state school. That is a tie.

No he is from Columbus.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It just makes you a retard.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing else to say.

If you think you have any right to determine someone's worthiness to be a fan, you are a massive retard.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing else to say.

If you think you have any right to determine someone's worthiness to be a fan, you are a massive retard.

I have the right to give my opinion on any thing I want so fuck off.