• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bill Belichick Only Needed One Practice To Know Malcolm Butler Could Make It In The NFL

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...yet he never knew what he had in Tom Brady until the deck was stacked against him. Oh well...to be lucky I guess.
false

belichick liked brady over bledsoe, but bledsoe had just signed the largest deal ever for a QB.

he was forced to play him, and when he got hurt, it worked out.

thanks mo!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
false

belichick liked brady over bledsoe, but bledsoe had just signed the largest deal ever for a QB.

he was forced to play him, and when he got hurt, it worked out.

thanks mo!

Fact.

Not buying that narrative one bit.

Billy Belly wasn't 'forced' to do anything except put in Brady when Bledsoe got hurt, and 'liked' Brady more since Belly's record as a Patriots HC flipped after the Mo Lewis hit.

Belly lucked out on Brady and little more.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt BB had a lot of prior tape of him

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact.

Not buying that narrative one bit.

Billy Belly wasn't 'forced' to do anything except put in Brady when Bledsoe got hurt, and 'liked' Brady more since Belly's record as a Patriots HC flipped after the Mo Lewis hit.

Belly lucked out on Brady and little more.
hi

im a pats fan since i was 8. ive watched nearly every game not blacked out since 1989.

im from here. i follow the team.

he did the same thing in cleveland with kosar.

Chris Mortensen - Brady-Bledsoe foremost among QB controversies - ESPN.com

theres this (PS a good book)

Coaching Confidential

"There was speculation that Belichick wanted to start him over Bledsoe in the season opener vs the bengals but backed off"

micdrop.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for more on patriots football, feel free to message me.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi

im a pats fan since i was 8. ive watched nearly every game not blacked out since 1989.

im from here. i follow the team.

he did the same thing in cleveland with kosar.

Chris Mortensen - Brady-Bledsoe foremost among QB controversies - ESPN.com

theres this (PS a good book)

Coaching Confidential

"There was speculation that Belichick wanted to start him over Bledsoe from the outset of camp"

View attachment 65884

Hi

I'm a Niners fan. I don't care much about the Pats, nor do I care about 'speculation.' (especially after the fact)

I do care about facts and logic.

Billy Belly was 5-11 in 2000, and seemingly heading that way in 2001, starting out 0-2 - assuming he wouldn't be fired.

Billy Belly wasn't forced on anything, and was instrumental in getting the Bledsoe deal done.

Billy Belly was looking for a backup to Bledsoe, and quarterbacks coach Dick Rehbein recommended Brady, whom they grabbed in the 6th round.

Billy Belly gets lucky that fortunes turned around on a dime with the Lewis hit that knocks out Bledsoe. That's when he is 'forced' to do something - put in the backup QB.

Fact is, the Pats got quite lucky.

Bye

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi

I'm a Niners fan. I don't care much about the Pats, nor do I care about 'speculation.' (especially after the fact)

Billy Belly was 5-11 in 2000, and seemingly heading that way in 2001, starting out 0-2 - assuming he wouldn't be fired.

Billy Belly wasn't forced on anything, and was instrumental in getting the Bledsoe deal done.

Billy Belly was looking for a backup to Bledsoe, and quarterbacks coach Dick Rehbein recommended Brady, whom they grabbed in the 6th round.

Billy Belly gets lucky that fortunes turned around on a dime with the Lewis hit that knocks out Bledsoe. That's when he is 'forced' to do something - put in the backup QB.

Bye
pull up your pants

im done.

in closing, belichick wanted to start brady over bledsoe. wanna know how?

i live here, and local news covered the shit out of it. not to mention...you know...my hot takes and links above full of facts.

i win. for more on football, ask me.

PS: this is horseshit...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...yet he never knew what he had in Tom Brady until the deck was stacked against him. Oh well...to be lucky I guess.

Uhmm...Brady's rookie year is the only time the Pats kept 4 QB's.
BB knew something.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB knew something.
no way, the guy on the other coast who doesnt follow the team is the pats expert. not me...the guy who, i dunno...lives near the stadium and has followed the team closely since i was able to read and suffered thru the rod rusts, chris singletons, and eugene chungs.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way, the guy on the other coast who doesnt follow the team is the pats expert. not me...the guy who, i dunno...lives near the stadium and has followed the team closely since i was able to read and suffered thru the rod rusts, chris singletons, and eugene chungs.

Strongo for the win!!!

Again.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB knew something.

So....Belly kept a guy that was scouted by another specifically for the backup role? Belly knew when the rest of the world knew....when they started winning.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....Belly kept a guy that was scouted by another specifically for the backup role? Belly knew when the rest of the world knew....when they started winning.
log off. youre done for the day.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know this because you could have been a NFL Head Coach with 6 rings and records for almost every single win category and a defensive scheme already in the HOF. But you decided to be a cancer curing rocket scientologist instead.

Or a trailer park manager. More likely.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read all that, i have a whole team of therapists available to you

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO

Google

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi

Bye
........giphyVWI26WM4.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird...no mention of belichick being "instrumental" in bledsoes deal. kraft was...but belichick? no way.

just one blurb...

Bledsoe's Record Deal: 10 Years, $103 Million

Bledsoe, 29, has been voted to the Pro Bowl three times and owns every Patriots passing record worth having. But when the team struggled last season, there was speculation that Kraft and Belichick were not sold on Bledsoe as their quarterback, that they were looking to trade him so they could shore up several other positions and remake the team with a younger, more mobile quarterback.