• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This girl very well may have been the football groupie that some say but when there is an accusation that official should have followed through. Even a prostitute can be raped. They got some problems there in FL and I hope those that did not do their jobs are held accountable.

And that was the point of my post. We may never know the truth due to the cover-up or incompetence of the powers that be. She will be getting a large sum of money at some point due to that government incompetence and possible school intervention.

She deserves her day in court to be heard and tell her side and that is all she is entitled to at this point. Truth be told, she should never have placed herself in the situation that she found herself in and thats on her ultimately. A girl with the correct morals would not have been in that situation, apparently she lacks those.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that was the point of my post. We may never know the truth due to the cover-up or incompetence of the powers that be. She will be getting a large sum of money at some point due to that government incompetence and possible school intervention.

She deserves her day in court to be heard and tell her side and that is all she is entitled to at this point. Truth be told, she should never have placed herself in the situation that she found herself in and thats on her ultimately. A girl with the correct morals would not have been in that situation, apparently she lacks those.

I am with you on all of that. What is also a problem is due to the negligence or cover up or whatever happen, Winston maybe innocent but there will always be some that think the cover up was because he was guilty.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you on all of that. What is also a problem is due to the negligence or cover up or whatever happen, Winston maybe innocent but there will always be some that think the cover up was because he was guilty.

I know atleast one:whistle:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that is completely irrelevant when it comes to r*pe.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess only having people think you are guilty is better than being convicted of being guilty if in fact you are. So it could be working out well for him.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is completely irrelevant when it comes to r*pe.

Relevant in terms of if she wasnt in a room with a man she barely knew. She placed herself in that room by her own actions, no one forced her in that room with the alleged assailant. She is as responsible for what happened as the person who was alleged to have done the r*pe. Accountability for ones own personal actions and responsibilities is also part of every situation. She placed herself in that room with that young man and the series of events that took place is on both the individuals in that room.

With all that said, what possibly took place is not something I condone, but that doesnt resolve the victim of her part in the events that did take place. A girl with morals and higher standards would not have found herself in that situation...period.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over or under a year before these police officers are promoted for their "hard work and dedication to protecting the public"?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relevant in terms of if she wasnt in a room with a man she barely knew. She placed herself in that room by her own actions, no one forced her in that room with the alleged assailant. She is as responsible for what happened as the person who was alleged to have done the r*pe. Accountability for ones own personal actions and responsibilities is also part of every situation. She placed herself in that room with that young man and the series of events that took place is on both the individuals in that room.

You have to out of your god damn mind. You are going to blame her if in fact she got raped?

that might be the dumbest most ludacrous thing I have ever heard.

Thats like saying, "no one forced you to go to that grocery store in a bad part of town so its your fault your got shot" .

With all that said, what possibly took place is not something I condone, but that doesnt resolve the victim of her part in the events that did take place. A girl with morals and higher standards would not have found herself in that situation...period.

r*pe is r*pe, no matter how the person ended up in a room where it might have occured. ITs a felonious assult and a victim's morals plays NOTHING into the equation of whether the person is guilty or not.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to out of your god damn mind. You are going to blame her if in fact she got raped?

Thats like saying, "no one forced you to go to that grocery store in a bad part of town so its your fault your got shot" .

r*pe is r*pe, no matter how the person ended up in a room where it might have occured. ITs a felonious assult and a victim's morals plays NOTHING into the equation of whether the person is guilty or not.

I agree with this, the girl may have been dumb for putting herself in that situation but no matter what she did, IF she said no then how she got there does not matter. Once she says no the whole 100% blame is on the person who does not listen and rapes her.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See, this is where your trolley is not fully on the tracks. I never said I "blamed" her for what took place, but she does hold some responsibility for being in that room with someone she barely knew. The alleged events could not have happened in the sequence or ease they did had she not gone willingly into that room with him. Your scenario is of a random event that is dumb luck and bad timing, mine is of a girl with no moral values that was seeking to be up to no good and placed herself in harms way intentionally.

Lets look at it in these terms so you can understand better. In your scenario you dont know that a gunman is coming to do harm with his loaded weapon. Yo can foresee the events about to unfold. In mine we(including her)know that the alleged assailant has a loaded weapon(so to speak) and is seeking to use it. She is a willing party to the potential use of that weapon on her own accord, just not in the manner in which she said it eventually went down. One is a random act with no knowledge, the other is an act that has some ability to be foreseen due to the nature of the act and the participants.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this, the girl may have been dumb for putting herself in that situation but no matter what she did, IF she said no then how she got there does not matter. Once she says no the whole 100% blame is on the person who does not listen and rapes her.

Once the act is taking place, yes it is 100% on the assailant, but the events leading up to it is how it was so easily allowed to happen and that part is where the girl holds some responsibility for what eventually took place. Had she not allowed herself to be in that situation, she would not have been as easy a prey and the events could have turned out differently due to other factors and the assailant having to resort to more desperate measures to achieve his ultimate goal.

She does hold some responsibility for the events leading up to her alleged eventual attack because she was a willing participant to lead herself into the lions den.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was not in control of her actions. She drank a spiked drink that probably had Ketamine in it. The group of players that did this have probably done this before and will keep doing it until they get caught. If the cop had properly done his job, she would have had her urine tested the next day after she reported it, but he chose not to do his sworn duty.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the act is taking place, yes it is 100% on the assailant, but the events leading up to it is how it was so easily allowed to happen and that part is where the girl holds some responsibility for what eventually took place. Had she not allowed herself to be in that situation, she would not have been as easy a prey and the events could have turned out differently due to other factors and the assailant having to resort to more desperate measures to achieve his ultimate goal.

She does hold some responsibility for the events leading up to her alleged eventual attack because she was a willing participant to lead herself into the lions den.

You obviously have zero clue on this matter.

None of what she did or didn't do has anything to do with him being guilty of r*pe if in fact he is.

It plays zero part on his guilt.

r*pe is r*pe.

Girls go back to guys apartments all the time. That doesn't mean they are allowed to be raped.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was not in control of her actions. She drank a spiked drink that probably had Ketamine in it. The group of players that did this have probably done this before and will keep doing it until they get caught. If the cop had properly done his job, she would have had her urine tested the next day after she reported it, but he chose not to do his sworn duty.

Then by your own account, we dont really know this to be true do we? She doesnt know if she was drugged or just really drunk, but what is known is that we dont have proof to make a statement she was drugged.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously have zero clue on this matter.

None of what she did or didn't do has anything to do with him being guilty of r*pe if in fact he is.

It plays zero part on his guilt.

r*pe is r*pe.

Girls go back to guys apartments all the time. That doesn't mean they are allowed to be raped.

Doesnt mean it couldnt happen either. Reality again is escaping you. Dont put yourself in harms way, it has less chance of happening or atleast makes it harder for the perfect situation to present itself. If they are not alone with the assailant, it makes it harder for the assailant to perform his act.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt mean it couldnt happen either. Reality again is escaping you. Dont put yourself in harms way, it has less chance of happening or atleast makes it harder for the perfect situation to present itself. If they are not alone with the assailant, it makes it harder for the assailant to perform his act.

I understand what you are saying. I have always told my daughter and stepdaughters (and my son now that he's 17) that "nothing good happens after midnight". The problem with your stance, however, is that there just isn't a way to make the statements you are making without it coming across as "blaming the victim".

I do, however, take some exception to your statement that she lacks morals. Allowing herself to be put in that position speaks to her making a mistake, but doesn't mean she lacks morals.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying. I have always told my daughter and stepdaughters (and my son now that he's 17) that "nothing good happens after midnight". The problem with your stance, however, is that there just isn't a way to make the statements you are making without it coming across as "blaming the victim".

I do, however, take some exception to your statement that she lacks morals. Allowing herself to be put in that position speaks to her making a mistake, but doesn't mean she lacks morals.

From all I have read on the girl, it appears she lacks morals, which is why I made the statement.

And i have stated that i am not trying to blame the alleged victim, but as you stated "nothing good happens after midnight" and we all have fallen victim to being in a situation that didnt turn out well due to our own actions that led us into said situation. You are right it can and does come off as sounding like i am "blaming the victim" but thats not what is going on at all.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From all I have read on the girl, it appears she lacks morals, which is why I made the statement.

And i have stated that i am not trying to blame the alleged victim, but as you stated "nothing good happens after midnight" and we all have fallen victim to being in a situation that didnt turn out well due to our own actions that led us into said situation. You are right it can and does come off as sounding like i am "blaming the victim" but thats not what is going on at all.

I agree that is not what you are trying to do, but in a situation like this, it gets construed by some folks as blaming the victim whether that is the case or not.

As for what you have read that led to the statement that she lacks morals, it looks like this is playing out like a lot of these situations do. A high profile athlete gets accused of sexual assault and those defending the athlete start saying "Oh, she's a football groupie" or "she's just looking for a payday", etc. Unfortunately, sometimes that is definitely the case, I just try to refrain from making any kind of judgment until the facts come out, which may never happen with the way the TPD appears to have botched this/covered it up.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that is not what you are trying to do, but in a situation like this, it gets construed by some folks as blaming the victim whether that is the case or not.

As for what you have read that led to the statement that she lacks morals, it looks like this is playing out like a lot of these situations do. A high profile athlete gets accused of sexual assault and those defending the athlete start saying "Oh, she's a football groupie" or "she's just looking for a payday", etc. Unfortunately, sometimes that is definitely the case, I just try to refrain from making any kind of judgment until the facts come out, which may never happen with the way the TPD appears to have botched this/covered it up.

This is very true, which I stated from the start. We will probably never truly know what happened for certain.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The same also could be said of Winston but we give him the benefit of the doubt if proven guilty. Just because it is in writing by someone does not make it true. I fully believe that if the police cover up could happen then lies could be told about the victim by the FSU sports machine to make her look bad. I would rather work on the facts and there are no facts about her lacking morals.