• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These Tallahassee Cops Need to Be Fired

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, this is what you would like, but I will keep popping in to watch you self-implode each time you are proved wrong, Or more to the point, watch you move the goalpost(new term I like).

You keep on being a judgmental narrow minded tied to a team fan with good reason and the rest of us will just be fans.:hammer:

There is nothing to be wrong about here. The guy is a t shirt fan. That is lame.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what is really lame as fuck?

Giving a shit about why someone else is a fan of some team.

"Quit being so judgmental"
( - in my best lispy banwagobobo voice)

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I merely used your definition of being a resident of a state and choosing who you wanted to pull for in that state due to ties. I have not added or amended anything. I have been a resident of all those states and chose each team in the state, that fits your original definition to a T.

You didn't get the full definition so you are wrong :laugh3: I didn't think I needed to go into every level of detail but I guess you are dumb enough that I do.

and yes you did add to it. My definition doesn't include multiple teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't get the full definition so you are wrong :laugh3: I didn't think I needed to go into every level of detail but I guess you are dumb enough that I do.

and yes you did add to it. My definition doesn't include multiple teams.

Didnt need to, it didnt say you couldnt choose multiple teams so there was no restrictions on how many.

And dont worry, you wont ever have to worry about me accepting when I am wrong on anything. I am a human being, so therefore am fallible. You apparently think way too highly of yourself and feel you are never wrong(though proven to be more than once) and never admit to being wrong, you just change the argument to suit your next endeavor you want to argue about.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt need to, it didnt say you couldnt choose multiple teams so there was no restrictions on how many.

And dont worry, you wont ever have to worry about me accepting when I am wrong on anything. I am a human being, so therefore am fallible. You apparently think way too highly of yourself and feel you are never wrong(though proven to be more than once) and never admit to being wrong, you just change the argument to suit your next endeavor you want to argue about.

I am telling you , it doesn't include multiple teams. There is no need for you ASSume anything about my definition anymore so not sure why you keep doing it.

Its so funny to see how bothered you are by me. You repeat the same thing over and over. Absolutely Hilarious. :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am telling you , it doesn't include multiple teams. There is no need for you ASSume anymore so not sure why you keep doing it.

Its so funny to see how bothered you are by me. You repeat the same thing over and over. Hilarious. :lol:

So now you are changing the definition to suit your argument(moving the goalpost). Your original definition that I posted to prove you wrong did not have a restriction on number of teams, now you claim it does so I choose one from each state. See, i moved my goalposts to fit into your new argument and it still fits. If you want to further change the parameters we can play the game all night.

I dont judge why a fan is how he is, I merely accept that they are fans and support a team for their own reasons. I have never been that narrow minded. I can actually see you asking for proof of a fans status as a "true fan" at tailgate parties and kicking people out who are t-shirt fans.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are changing the definition to suit your argument(moving the goalpost). Your original definition that I posted to prove you wrong did not have a restriction on number of teams, now you claim it does so I choose one from each state. See, i moved my goalposts to fit into your new argument and it still fits. If you want to further change the parameters we can play the game all night.

I dont judge why a fan is how he is, I merely accept that they are fans and support a team for their own reasons. I have never been that narrow minded. I can actually see you asking for proof of a fans status as a "true fan" at tailgate parties and kicking people out who are t-shirt fans.

I didn't change anything, I just didn't think obvious parameters needed pointed out but apparently you aren't bright enough to figure that out.

I wouldn't kick anyone out of a tailgate party for being a t shirt fan nor would I go around asking them for proof of anything. I would just laugh at them if it came up like I do on here.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't change anything, I just didn't think obvious parameters needed pointed out but apparently you aren't bright enough to figure that out.

I wouldn't kick anyone out of a tailgate party for being a t shirt fan nor would I go around asking them for proof of anything. I would just laugh at them like I do on here.

But yet you felt the need to make parameters for who true fans of a team are:laugh3:

A fan is a fan no matter his reasons, end of discussion. You seriously need to get your nose out of wherever it is, as it is you're either in danger of drowning or suffocating from the smell of your own feces.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yet you felt the need to make parameters for who true fans of a team are:laugh3:

A fan is a fan no matter his reasons, end of discussion. You seriously need to get your nose out of wherever it is, as it is you're either in danger of drowning or suffocating from the smell of your own feces.

I don't need to do anything other than what I want.

A fan is a t shirt fan if they have no ties to that school.

I gave my opinion on how lame being a t shirt fan of a college football team is.

and you are crying about it. End of discussion. :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to do anything other than what I want.

I gave my opinion on how lame being a t shirt fan is.

and you are crying about it. End of discussion. :lol:

You see crying(perception thing again) enjoy your viewpoint no matter how lame as fuck it is.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but Its the perception you are illustrating.

Your perception of it, but not what the reality is. I was stating facts about what you posted and creating really possible scenarios, not whining. Again i will state it one more time so you can hopefully get it into your thick skull, I dont care about why a fan is a fan...you do and you set the parameters. Thats narrow minded and lame as fuck in my opinion and you can bet that alot of people feel this way. I already know of two others without trying to find out further.

You are a small minded troll that I can find in certain threads. Your main purpose is to troll and rustle jimmies. I knew you would be found in this thread because it was about FSU and as predicted, you were in here and already in full blown ball handling mode. Thats sad in itself and I truly hope you are a different person in real life, but I highly doubt you are.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your perception of it, but not what the reality is. I was stating facts about what you posted and creating really possible scenarios, not whining. Again i will state it one more time so you can hopefully get it into your thick skull, I dont care about why a fan is a fan...you do and you set the parameters. Thats narrow minded and lame as fuck in my opinion and you can bet that alot of people feel this way. I already know of two others without trying to find out further.

You are a small minded troll that I can find in certain threads. Your main purpose is to troll and rustle jimmies. I knew you would be found in this thread because it was about FSU and as predicted, you were in here and already in full blown ball handling mode. Thats sad in itself and I truly hope you are a different person in real life, but I highly doubt you are.

I don't care about what you think.

But obviously you care about what I think specifically about why I think t shirt fans are lame.

That's the difference between me and you. You will go on and on about why I do this and why I do that. Thats hilariously funny and lame all at the same time.

I am not trolling at all. I am just giving my opinion on certain things. and obviously you don't like it. I am not trying to rustle jimmies rather you are just allowing yours to be rustled based on my opinion.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about what you think.

But obviously you care about why I think t shirt fans are lame.

That's the difference between me and you. You will go on and on about why I do this and why I do that. Thats hilariously funny and lame all at the same time.

I am not trolling at all. I am just giving my opinion on certain things. and obviously you don't like it.

I am just giving my opinion on certain things. and obviously you don't like it.

see what i did there. Keep on being narrow minded, I will enjoy hanging out with those t-shirt fans(as you call'em) and we will enjoy a good laugh at how lame your opinion is.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just giving my opinion on certain things. and obviously you don't like it.

see what i did there. Keep on being narrow minded, I will enjoy hanging out with those t-shirt fans(as you call'em) and we will enjoy a good laugh at how lame your opinion is.

Your Certain things = me.

You can't stop thinking about me. :lol:

When it comes to t shirt fans I will be narrow minded all day long and continue to laugh and laugh at the lameness. Not a damn thing you can do about it. LOL

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Certain things = me.

You can't stop thinking about me. :lol:

When it comes to t shirt fans I will be narrow minded all day long and continue to laugh and laugh at the lameness. Not a damn thing you can do about it. LOL

Very true, but one of us wont look bad in a mixed crowd of fans and the other will, care to guess which?

I would love to watch you spout that opinion out at an SEC game, the beatdown you would get would be epic.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, but one of us wont look bad in a mixed crowd of fans and the other will, care to guess which?

I would love to watch you spout that opinion out at an SEC game, the beatdown you would get would be epic.

Cool story Gump!

What other make believe stories have you made up about me and how I act in crowds. Is that how you send yourself off to sleep? :laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically what you are saying is that you are stalking me.

:lol:

No, actually I came in to see if they had anything knew on the reports from earlier this week as i have been kinda busy and havent had time to sports hawk like i usually do this time of year. I just knew you would be in here...and you were.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, actually I came in to see if they had anything knew on the reports from earlier this week as i have been kinda busy and havent had time to sports hawk like i usually do this time of year. I just knew you would be in here...and you were.

You knew I would be here and here you are a dozen pages later.

Looks like stalking to me. Let me guess, thats just my perception.

:laugh3: